Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 920 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 420 820 870 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 970 1020 1420 1920 ... LastLast
Results 13,786 to 13,800 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17012
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    "Chanel" is posting in Vegas and Raleigh simultaneously with different phone numbers -- and the one in Vegas offers photo verification.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7022036262/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9193515573/1.
    Plus she's posting that she's in "Raleigh", and she's 3 years older in Vegas.

    How do you spot duplicates like this? Are you doing an image search?

  2. #17011

    Fake asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    In addition:

    They won't be high. They won't be drunk. They won't ghost you.
    Nat.
    Other than an occasional minor wait in the parking lot because "she taking shower", there isn't a real down side.

  3. #17010

    Chanel surely fake

    Quote Originally Posted by OldDoggie  [View Original Post]
    Gone for a test drive yet?
    "Chanel" is posting in Vegas and Raleigh simultaneously with different phone numbers -- and the one in Vegas offers photo verification.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7022036262/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9193515573/1

  4. #17009

    Fake Asians

    In addition:

    They won't be high. They won't be drunk. They won't ghost you.
    Nat.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    A few things you can always count on with the fake Asians. 1) You won't need a change of clothes because they don't smoke in the room. 2) You will get to finish. 3) You can leave if you don't like what you see (without having to deal with a BF / handler, etc).

  5. #17008
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Claim to have choice of 3 now. I saw Monica. Curvy. Big bolt on. Probably 30's. Good value compared to everything else that's out there. At least you know you're not dealing with a scammer or junkie.
    A few things you can always count on with the fake Asians. 1) You won't need a change of clothes because they don't smoke in the room. 2) You will get to finish. 3) You can leave if you don't like what you see (without having to deal with a BF / handler, etc).

  6. #17007
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDoggie  [View Original Post]
    Gone for a test drive yet?
    Dang, keep us posted on this one.

  7. #17006

    Fake Asians Holly Ridge

    Claim to have choice of 3 now. I saw Monica. Curvy. Big bolt on. Probably 30's. Good value compared to everything else that's out there. At least you know you're not dealing with a scammer or junkie.

  8. #17005

    No issues

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeToHavher  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. I had pretty much the same experience a couple weeks ago. Claimed a prior client stayed over into my time, thus she was late getting back to me, followed by horrible directions within the complex. When we talked about getting back together in an hour or so, it got complicated because it appeared she had another client or two in the mix with a very narrow window of opportunity. I finally decided that I had no interest in someone who was booking back-to-back clients one after another the same day. Not my kind of an idea of a desirable encounter.
    I had a mid day meeting the other day with no issues. She was great and very interested in my pleasure. She was a bit older than I thought but attractive and no signs of any issues.

  9. #17004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by GaryOwe  [View Original Post]
    What were the rose donations?
    Her donations are listed on the add in sumo. I mean if butta face hustlers are your thing she is good for a q. V.

  10. #17003

    Ad is MIA

    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    It's a chick. Did a pic for me with a written message. She's actually cute. Damn shame.
    Well quickly deleted the ad. I was hoping to get a number so I could get her real relocation. Maybe next time.

  11. #17002

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    How do you know it's a girl? I picture these scammers sitting in internet cafes all over the world.
    It's a chick. Did a pic for me with a written message. She's actually cute. Damn shame.

  12. #17001

    Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1552  [View Original Post]
    I have also seen Mina several times and never had the issue mentioned.

    She has always been fun, upbeat and accommodating.

    We really seem to click and enjoy our time. As always YMMV.

    Also communication is always fast and efficient. I've only waited in the parking lot once for 10 min because she was not yet at the location. Location is safe, quiet, and not near the hot spots.

    She is my current favorite in the area.

    I'd love to try whoever is close on looks and attitude so please let me know.
    What were the rose donations?

  13. #17000
    Quote Originally Posted by MythMan2010  [View Original Post]
    Cash app girl. She's actually on WYP and tried the scam with me. Huge disappointment that guys still fall for this BS after all these years.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/970985498263
    How do you know it's a girl? I picture these scammers sitting in internet cafes all over the world.

  14. #16999
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    Well when was her last post on OF? Did you try to message here there?
    What a coincidence. Until Feb 11, her last post was in November of last year. I haven't messaged her cause I thought she wouldn't respond but maybe she will.

  15. #16998

    Scammer

    Cash app girl. She's actually on WYP and tried the scam with me. Huge disappointment that guys still fall for this BS after all these years.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/970985498263

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape