Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 916 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 416 816 866 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 966 1016 1416 1916 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17087
    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Her donations are listed on the add in sumo. I mean if butta face hustlers are your thing she is good for a q. V.
    Wow,

    I wonder if we're seeing the same Mina.

    I guess the YMMV is true.

    Who is your current go-to? Feel free to PM.

  2. #17086

    Last time

    Quote Originally Posted by Synth11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of sampling this one. I'm very tempted to check it out myself later today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75252877
    I saw her which was before the holidays she smelled like a brewery and even asked if I could take her to the store to get her another drink which I declined. She's got a pretty bad problem with the alcohol.

  3. #17085
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousRod238  [View Original Post]
    Trina, some of us were born on Tuesday, but it damn sure wasn't last Tuesday!!
    Yup. Clear as day.

  4. #17084
    Quote Originally Posted by NuevoHobby  [View Original Post]
    Decided to splurge myself for my birthday and boy am I did.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2143677.htm

    After a standard verification process I was On my way! Greeted at the door by the gorgeous model on the pics with a DFK and I knew I was in for a good time. Asked for a quick shower and she obliged. Soon as I step into the room again she grabs jr drops to her knees. I take a seat on the coach enjoy the gorgeous view. She's so hot that I'm near explosion pretty quickly so I go for daty and the view is pure perfection, she was super into it or is quite the actress. She grabs my hand and proceeds to clamp her nipples harder than I can imagine. At this point I think I'm in a dream, or the gummy I took 2 hours ago is finally hitting. I ask if she's finally ready for mr average and her face lights up. Standard position rotation cowgirl on the couch, squat, k9, lazy k9 and finish in mish with dfk the whole time. This girls energy and looks were off the charts. Already looking forward to my next visit
    Donations please?.

  5. #17083
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorldReset  [View Original Post]
    I personally never send photos. There's too high of a risk.

    Only one girl has declined when I said no.
    Looks like a man.

  6. #17082

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousRod238  [View Original Post]
    Trina, some of us were born on Tuesday, but it damn sure wasn't last Tuesday!!
    Same thought I had. I called her several times the other day and she was playing games.

  7. #17081

    Trina is my new favorite!

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLover6969  [View Original Post]
    I'm a long time fellow monger, first time I've posted about anything. As many different dreams that I have had, some good, some not so good LOL, this one. Wow! I had intended on dreaming about just the BBBJ because it was on special, texted her and she responded in less than 10 minutes. We chatted and she had some free time right then. I didn't hesitate, got to her location on Capital, texted her and she told me her room number so I headed to her door. I was really surprised she looks more beautiful in person than she did in her pictures. From my experiences it's usually the opposite LOL she welcomed me inside and made me feel comfortable. We talked for a minute and she went down and did her thing. The way she kissed him, then licked him up and down, it felt like she was making love to him with her mouth! I'm embarrassed to say but I had to fight it to stop myself from finishing already! She even did the same with my boys, and swallowed every bit of my milkshake! She was so sweet and so talented! I'm definitely going to dream about her again in a day or two, I've read some of the reviews about her and the other Trina, has anyone seen her lately and can tell me about your dream. I would really appreciate it. Here's the link to the lollipop special I hit her up about.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/578888635286
    Trina, some of us were born on Tuesday, but it damn sure wasn't last Tuesday!!

  8. #17080

    Photo Request

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGoodThings  [View Original Post]
    Texting with this one. She's asking for a photo of me. Is this normal?

    https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...d/472876594864
    I personally never send photos. There's too high of a risk.

    Only one girl has declined when I said no.

  9. #17079

    Photo Request

    Disclaimer. I never ever give anyone personal information of any kind. EVER. That being said, google search a face recognition site of people that look like you. Download a reasonable picture that "could" be you and put it on your burner phone. Send it whenever someone asks. You know how mongers always say " I think the picture is of the person I saw" Time to turn the tables MF's LOL.

    BTW, this has never failed and now they have a picture of some D-List star on their phone.

    Nat.

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGoodThings  [View Original Post]
    Texting with this one. She's asking for a photo of me. Is this normal?

    https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...d/472876594864

  10. #17078

    Larissa

    Decided to splurge myself for my birthday and boy am I did.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2143677.htm

    After a standard verification process I was On my way! Greeted at the door by the gorgeous model on the pics with a DFK and I knew I was in for a good time. Asked for a quick shower and she obliged. Soon as I step into the room again she grabs jr drops to her knees. I take a seat on the coach enjoy the gorgeous view. She's so hot that I'm near explosion pretty quickly so I go for daty and the view is pure perfection, she was super into it or is quite the actress. She grabs my hand and proceeds to clamp her nipples harder than I can imagine. At this point I think I'm in a dream, or the gummy I took 2 hours ago is finally hitting. I ask if she's finally ready for mr average and her face lights up. Standard position rotation cowgirl on the couch, squat, k9, lazy k9 and finish in mish with dfk the whole time. This girls energy and looks were off the charts. Already looking forward to my next visit
    Last edited by Member #6513; 02-16-22 at 16:46. Reason: Misspell

  11. #17077
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Good news

    Is coming to those who haven't given up on trash we have been seeing on these adds and sites the past few years. It's called inflation and less disposable income for the mongers who find these girls attractive. All those posts from the scammers and even worse the actual escorts who have a rock for a brain are going to be in for a little surprise. Yes, cash App, only fans, and all these cute little apps designed to take money are in fact traceable and the IRS is dying to get there hands on that money so since they are degenerates who don't know a thing about managing money what are they going to do?

  12. #17076

    Asking for a photo

    Texting with this one. She's asking for a photo of me. Is this normal?

    https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...d/472876594864

  13. #17075

    Try this link

    Quote Originally Posted by Gufinufi55  [View Original Post]
    I am looking over Wild Rose's post, but I don't see contact ifo. Phone? Email? Ami I missing something?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75326857

  14. #17074

    Wild Rose Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Gufinufi55  [View Original Post]
    I am looking over Wild Rose's post, but I don't see contact ifo. Phone? Email? Ami I missing something?
    Click on "Reviews" and then "View Post".

  15. #17073
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Haven't but she does Handjobs and Feetjobs for 40

    Quote Originally Posted by Synth11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of sampling this one. I'm very tempted to check it out myself later today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75252877
    Last time I asked for location she was at a hotel on Walnut St in Cary.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape