Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 919 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 969 1019 1419 1919 ... LastLast
Results 13,771 to 13,785 of 30796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Good news

    Is coming to those who haven't given up on trash we have been seeing on these adds and sites the past few years. It's called inflation and less disposable income for the mongers who find these girls attractive. All those posts from the scammers and even worse the actual escorts who have a rock for a brain are going to be in for a little surprise. Yes, cash App, only fans, and all these cute little apps designed to take money are in fact traceable and the IRS is dying to get there hands on that money so since they are degenerates who don't know a thing about managing money what are they going to do?

  2. #17025

    Asking for a photo

    Texting with this one. She's asking for a photo of me. Is this normal?

    https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...d/472876594864

  3. #17024

    Try this link

    Quote Originally Posted by Gufinufi55  [View Original Post]
    I am looking over Wild Rose's post, but I don't see contact ifo. Phone? Email? Ami I missing something?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75326857

  4. #17023

    Wild Rose Phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Gufinufi55  [View Original Post]
    I am looking over Wild Rose's post, but I don't see contact ifo. Phone? Email? Ami I missing something?
    Click on "Reviews" and then "View Post".

  5. #17022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Haven't but she does Handjobs and Feetjobs for 40

    Quote Originally Posted by Synth11  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of sampling this one. I'm very tempted to check it out myself later today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75252877
    Last time I asked for location she was at a hotel on Walnut St in Cary.

  6. #17021

    Wild Rose Contact info?

    I am looking over Wild Rose's post, but I don't see contact ifo. Phone? Email? Ami I missing something?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any information on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...358/9842076716

  7. #17020

    A couple of visits about a year apart

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any information on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...358/9842076716
    Both times pretty relaxed conversation, no rush, everything available. Bigger girl, more GILF than MILF. I'm mid 50's, maybe that contributed to the vibe. 100 and 120 hhr respectively. First time she was more into the session, second wasn't starfish but more of a let me do anything I wanted to, with a few audible notes of participation. I've heard alcohol could be a factor, but two decent visits that far apart in time indicates a bit of reliability to me, but of course on any given Sunday YMMV.

  8. #17019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Haven't seen her but

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any information on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...358/9842076716
    According to reviews, she give porn star level BBBJ and last time I checked her location is Capital Blvd.

  9. #17018

    Sammi

    Has anyone had the pleasure of sampling this one. I'm very tempted to check it out myself later today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/75252877

  10. #17017

    Wild Rose, the cougar

    Wondering if anyone has any information on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...358/9842076716

  11. #17016

    Trina is my new favorite!

    I'm a long time fellow monger, first time I've posted about anything. As many different dreams that I have had, some good, some not so good LOL, this one. Wow! I had intended on dreaming about just the BBBJ because it was on special, texted her and she responded in less than 10 minutes. We chatted and she had some free time right then. I didn't hesitate, got to her location on Capital, texted her and she told me her room number so I headed to her door. I was really surprised she looks more beautiful in person than she did in her pictures. From my experiences it's usually the opposite LOL she welcomed me inside and made me feel comfortable. We talked for a minute and she went down and did her thing. The way she kissed him, then licked him up and down, it felt like she was making love to him with her mouth! I'm embarrassed to say but I had to fight it to stop myself from finishing already! She even did the same with my boys, and swallowed every bit of my milkshake! She was so sweet and so talented! I'm definitely going to dream about her again in a day or two, I've read some of the reviews about her and the other Trina, has anyone seen her lately and can tell me about your dream. I would really appreciate it. Here's the link to the lollipop special I hit her up about.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/578888635286

  12. #17015

  13. #17014
    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Plus she's posting that she's in "Raleigh", and she's 3 years older in Vegas.

    How do you spot duplicates like this? Are you doing an image search?
    Yes, and I added a Chrome extension so that "Search Google using this image" is in the right-click menu.

  14. #17013
    Quote Originally Posted by IWonder  [View Original Post]
    Plus she's posting that she's in "Raleigh", and she's 3 years older in Vegas.

    How do you spot duplicates like this? Are you doing an image search?
    That's strange. I intentionally misspelled it like it is in the ad, but my post has Raleigh spelled correctly. The ad has it 'I' before 'e'.

  15. #17012
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidCoil  [View Original Post]
    "Chanel" is posting in Vegas and Raleigh simultaneously with different phone numbers -- and the one in Vegas offers photo verification.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7022036262/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9193515573/1.
    Plus she's posting that she's in "Raleigh", and she's 3 years older in Vegas.

    How do you spot duplicates like this? Are you doing an image search?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape