Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46374

    Atl

    Best spots? FS and damage? Ill be in for a weekend. DM. Thanks in advance!

  2. #46373

    First time

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt1328  [View Original Post]
    Don't expect to get behind the standard when you met the CAMPs girls the first visit.
    I always go for more, at least I try to see how far I can get, or they will let me push. Heck, I've gotten to fuck before on first go around with some. Not often I get L1 only, but it may be how comfortable they are, or how comfortable you make them feel, or even, how good you make them feel LOL!

  3. #46372
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about Tina / Yumi, wow she brings back memories. She used to charge 400 or 500 for a FS session and most of those idiots paid that. I saw her once but I really didn't see the hype. Yea nice body but she was the originator of GPS. Owned a couple places and then disappeared. I wonder why to Maryland of all places?
    The Tina I knew never went by Yumi. Tina worked at almost every KAMP in the Atlanta area. She's sometimes call me to let me know where she went, other times not. I once lost track of her for two years, but searched the KAMPs and found her again. She had weird-shaped tits, but a really nice ass.

  4. #46371
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowser  [View Original Post]
    Where in Maryland is Tina? My neck of the woods.
    No idea. The mamasan at GG just said Tina moved to Maryland months ago. You can bet she's working at a KAMP though. The only thing she knows how to do is fuck for money.

  5. #46370
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Remember the place fondly. The girls would be mediocre; however, if they didn't deliver, I would bone the mamasan in lieu of a refund. They weren't pretty but would eagerly accept a hard cock and moan.

    It was a viable alternative to Ocean and the infamous Tina, now gone back up to Maryland. Wanted to fuck her one last time, but she is indeed gone.
    If you're talking about Tina / Yumi, wow she brings back memories. She used to charge 400 or 500 for a FS session and most of those idiots paid that. I saw her once but I really didn't see the hype. Yea nice body but she was the originator of GPS. Owned a couple places and then disappeared. I wonder why to Maryland of all places?

  6. #46369

    North Decatur AMP Recommandations

    Does anyone know any decent AMP in North Decatur. I have been to some in Sandy Springs, but the drive is too far for me.

  7. #46368

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by RalphLe  [View Original Post]
    So, anyone has places with legit young Asian girls?.
    When you say legit what are you referring to?

  8. #46367

    Massage now

    Quote Originally Posted by USABarry  [View Original Post]
    I hear Jerry or Sylas is the masseur who works at Massage Now and will take care of the ladies. Don't believe he is the same that was at Fuji roaming the halls. What I hear is that Jerry and Jin / Jamie (his wife or GF) will do a couples massage bringing HE's to both. This Jerry used to work at Wang's but was let go due to an inappropriate touch of a customer. As far as the usual at Massage Now last I knew it was legit, no funny business to be had. That may have changed given the competition up and down 41 in the area. Hopefully somebody can verify what I know.
    Massage now has always been legit in my experiences, I went heavily the past few years but gave it up last year to move on to places where I knew happiness existed.

  9. #46366

    Apples vs Oranges? Fuji vs Massage Now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Hadn't been in over a year but may try now that the crytkeeper isn't there sniffing around anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    If you are referring to the old dude who looks really creepy that wanders the halls and desk etc., yeah he is still there
    Quote Originally Posted by TroutMan69  [View Original Post]
    Who is that guy? The owner now?
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    His name is Jerry a. K. a. Sylas.
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to (MN) Massage Now in Kennesaw on Cobb Pkwy?.
    I hear Jerry or Sylas is the masseur who works at Massage Now and will take care of the ladies. Don't believe he is the same that was at Fuji roaming the halls. What I hear is that Jerry and Jin / Jamie (his wife or GF) will do a couples massage bringing HE's to both. This Jerry used to work at Wang's but was let go due to an inappropriate touch of a customer. As far as the usual at Massage Now last I knew it was legit, no funny business to be had. That may have changed given the competition up and down 41 in the area. Hopefully somebody can verify what I know.

  10. #46365

    Any AMPs in the area that do Greek?

    I'll be in the area for a while and I'd love some insight on where to go for the best chances at Greek.

  11. #46364

    Lilly's Spa

    I couldn't figure out what she said her name was, blonde Latina absolutely banging body curvy, and amazing. Her face was mid but whatever. 80 house fee, $$ to experience. Started average massage, into HJ, CBJ. She was very skilled with both she was moaning and very sensual doing both. She seemed very turned on, took her missionary, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, doggy. Roughly 30 ish minutes. I didn't feel rushed or anything. Her ass was glorious.

  12. #46363
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Remember the place fondly. The girls would be mediocre; however, if they didn't deliver, I would bone the mamasan in lieu of a refund. They weren't pretty but would eagerly accept a hard cock and moan.

    It was a viable alternative to Ocean and the infamous Tina, now gone back up to Maryland. Wanted to fuck her one last time, but she is indeed gone.
    Where in Maryland is Tina? My neck of the woods.

  13. #46362
    So, anyone has places with legit young Asian girls?.

  14. #46361
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    His name is Jerry a. K. a. Sylas.

    He smells so bad and looks dirty, probably only takes shower once a week. He's not owner, but the owner Jamie just want him there to protect the girls from being robbed.
    Is MN standing fir Massage Nova? If so, I've seen him quite a few times when Nova was on Lower Roswell Rd. While waiting for my appointment I talked to him for a few minutes. He was cool. No problems with him whatsoever. Plus most of the time at Nova I left happy. I don't remember seeing him when Nova moved to Mansell Rd.

  15. #46360
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Went to Ease today, Drew a new one Mary. A little thick with yoga pants, had mask on whole time, but she did look cute, maybe 35-45 range. Nothing doing but a standard finish and OTC only. Won't repeat with her.
    Don't expect to get behind the standard when you met the CAMPs girls the first visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape