Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46359
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    No, it was in a strip mall with Tony's Sports bar and grill at 860X Roswell Rd.
    Remember the place fondly. The girls would be mediocre; however, if they didn't deliver, I would bone the mamasan in lieu of a refund. They weren't pretty but would eagerly accept a hard cock and moan.

    It was a viable alternative to Ocean and the infamous Tina, now gone back up to Maryland. Wanted to fuck her one last time, but she is indeed gone.

  2. #46358
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell us her name?
    Refer to my post #47606.

  3. #46357
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    His name is Jerry a. K. a. Sylas.

    He smells so bad and looks dirty, probably only takes shower once a week. He's not owner, but the owner Jamie just want him there to protect the girls from being robbed.
    Are you referring to (MN) Massage Now in Kennesaw on Cobb Pkwy?.

  4. #46356

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by GaDawgs20  [View Original Post]
    I went to I-Spa in Marietta and was greeted by a new young girl there. She is beautiful, has a nice body and big boobs. Good massage and left happy. Give her a try.
    Can you tell us her name?

  5. #46355
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzel333  [View Original Post]
    Mikki has good size of both tits and ass.
    Thanks, I'll ad that to my "to do" list.

  6. #46354
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    Lulu has many names, but it doesn't matter, she gives pretty decent massage at playful after flip.

    I also like Abby, Candy, YoYo.
    Yes, Lulu gives the best massage if you need something medium to hard or deep tissue and the flip is always great. I like Abby for a lighter more sensual touch and the flip is equally as great. YoYo does great back walking and also great after the flip. Candy I have no experience with but she's always busy and has a great backside.

  7. #46353
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    One of the better looking and younger (early 30's) girls I've seen in quite some time. She speaks good English and takes direction well, nice body too. She also works a few miles away at iSpa, so you may want to call ahead and plan accordingly, had a fun time with her and Amy last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaDawgs20  [View Original Post]
    I went to I-Spa in Marietta and was greeted by a new young girl there. She is beautiful, has a nice body and big boobs. Good massage and left happy. Give her a try.
    Yes, this is the same one I was talking about.

  8. #46352
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GaDawgs20  [View Original Post]
    I went to I-Spa in Marietta and was greeted by a new young girl there. She is beautiful, has a nice body and big boobs. Good massage and left happy. Give her a try.
    Does she have a name? Always get a name before posting, otherwise saying 'she is beautiful, has a nice body and big boobs' is basically useless.

  9. #46351
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    His name is Jerry a. K. a. Sylas.

    He smells so bad and looks dirty, probably only takes shower once a week. He's not owner, but the owner Jamie just want him there to protect the girls from being robbed.
    Geez, if he smells that bad, he may be driving away customers.

  10. #46350
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    But on topic, I've looked at the boards here and believe this is the best place to put it.

    Saw lkatl Amanda $350, dfk, BBBJ, cfs. Really cute, like 5'7, D naturals, big old booty for a k-girl. Very much sold the GF vibe and incredible session. Did her in cg, standing mish, regular mish.

    Ton of Japanese girls in NYC. And they are usually the youngest. Some legit lower 20's. Pretty easy to tell the Japanese ones IMO. They speak Japanese and in general different looking than Korean or Chinese. They have an agent that books them here. Most of them will do BBFS for an extra 100 although I have gotten it for free from one babe.

    Asian star, desired of New York, dream dream you, bubblesgirls all have them sometimes. Sometimes more than one. I fucked 4 JAV "stars" up there. Most only a few movies.

    I fucked Fukiishi rena, Kira tsukishiro, Chiho Nagarekawa, and one more I forget her name.

    They are coming to America now because of how locked down japan is right now for covid.
    How recently have you fucked on in NY and what; s the total damage for BBFS?.

  11. #46349

    Kaina

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Give LuLu another try she takes direction well and she won't jackhammer or short you on time like others there.
    Lulu has many names, but it doesn't matter, she gives pretty decent massage at playful after flip.

    I also like Abby, Candy, YoYo.

  12. #46348

    New girl at I-Spa Marietta

    I went to I-Spa in Marietta and was greeted by a new young girl there. She is beautiful, has a nice body and big boobs. Good massage and left happy. Give her a try.

  13. #46347

    Creepy guy at MN

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I'd have to assume he's the owner but I don't know for sure and I don't know what he's doing there, But this last time going there the massage was really bad and the only thing they offer is DIY. Maybe you'll find a girl there that'll do an HE but I never have not at that place. On Buford highway this far too many places that offer a they set off for a ton more so a time oh a ton of Chinese places and several Korean so I just don't see the point of going back there especially with the guy there I think he's the reason why nothing more is offered because the fear that he will find out.
    His name is Jerry a. K. a. Sylas.

    He smells so bad and looks dirty, probably only takes shower once a week. He's not owner, but the owner Jamie just want him there to protect the girls from being robbed.

  14. #46346
    But on topic, I've looked at the boards here and believe this is the best place to put it.

    Saw lkatl Amanda $350, dfk, BBBJ, cfs. Really cute, like 5'7, D naturals, big old booty for a k-girl. Very much sold the GF vibe and incredible session. Did her in cg, standing mish, regular mish.

    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Well, without getting TOO far off the topic of Atlanta area Massage Parlor Reports. I am talking about Japanese girls who are on short visits to NYC from Japan, so this is not analogous to the RubRatings ads that claim you will find Japanese girls in shabby apartment complexes in Marietta, Roswell, and Decatur. As for Japanese women not needing to be providers: an enormous number of women in Japan have been involved in the sex industry on some level, and Japan's sex industry is massive. Japanese women who live in the USA, probably much less so.

    The girl I saw at one of these places in NYC a few months ago was, IMO, legit Japanese. I didn't do a DNA analysis or anything and I don't claim to be an expert, so I wouldn't swear that she wasn't mixed, but she looked and sounded Japanese, she was visiting NYC from Tokyo, and she was open the idea of letting me fuck her again in Tokyo once travel there for Americans is allowed. She was also not as hot as her photoshopped pictures, so it totally makes sense that she and the others could earn more on quick visits here than they can back home. These places also sometimes have JAV actresses -- sometimes ones aficionados might have heard of, sometimes ones with only one or two film credits.
    Ton of Japanese girls in NYC. And they are usually the youngest. Some legit lower 20's. Pretty easy to tell the Japanese ones IMO. They speak Japanese and in general different looking than Korean or Chinese. They have an agent that books them here. Most of them will do BBFS for an extra 100 although I have gotten it for free from one babe.

    Asian star, desired of New York, dream dream you, bubblesgirls all have them sometimes. Sometimes more than one. I fucked 4 JAV "stars" up there. Most only a few movies.

    I fucked Fukiishi rena, Kira tsukishiro, Chiho Nagarekawa, and one more I forget her name.

    They are coming to America now because of how locked down japan is right now for covid.

  15. #46345

    Ease Massage

    Went to Ease today, Drew a new one Mary. A little thick with yoga pants, had mask on whole time, but she did look cute, maybe 35-45 range. Nothing doing but a standard finish and OTC only. Won't repeat with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape