Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,126 to 13,140 of 59496
-
02-17-22 11:15 #46371Banned Member

Posts: 13634No idea. The mamasan at GG just said Tina moved to Maryland months ago. You can bet she's working at a KAMP though. The only thing she knows how to do is fuck for money.
Originally Posted by Rowser
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 11:12 #46370Senior Member

Posts: 4061If you're talking about Tina / Yumi, wow she brings back memories. She used to charge 400 or 500 for a FS session and most of those idiots paid that. I saw her once but I really didn't see the hype. Yea nice body but she was the originator of GPS. Owned a couple places and then disappeared. I wonder why to Maryland of all places?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 11:09 #46369Regular Member

Posts: 2North Decatur AMP Recommandations
Does anyone know any decent AMP in North Decatur. I have been to some in Sandy Springs, but the drive is too far for me.
-
02-17-22 10:43 #46368Senior Member

Posts: 798Legit
When you say legit what are you referring to?
Originally Posted by RalphLe
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 10:42 #46367Senior Member

Posts: 798Massage now
Massage now has always been legit in my experiences, I went heavily the past few years but gave it up last year to move on to places where I knew happiness existed.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 10:39 #46366Senior Member

Posts: 367Apples vs Oranges? Fuji vs Massage Now?
Originally Posted by Bmc398
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TroutMan69
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
I hear Jerry or Sylas is the masseur who works at Massage Now and will take care of the ladies. Don't believe he is the same that was at Fuji roaming the halls. What I hear is that Jerry and Jin / Jamie (his wife or GF) will do a couples massage bringing HE's to both. This Jerry used to work at Wang's but was let go due to an inappropriate touch of a customer. As far as the usual at Massage Now last I knew it was legit, no funny business to be had. That may have changed given the competition up and down 41 in the area. Hopefully somebody can verify what I know.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 10:27 #46365Regular Member

Posts: 21Any AMPs in the area that do Greek?
I'll be in the area for a while and I'd love some insight on where to go for the best chances at Greek.
-
02-17-22 10:22 #46364Regular Member

Posts: 17Lilly's Spa
I couldn't figure out what she said her name was, blonde Latina absolutely banging body curvy, and amazing. Her face was mid but whatever. 80 house fee, $$ to experience. Started average massage, into HJ, CBJ. She was very skilled with both she was moaning and very sensual doing both. She seemed very turned on, took her missionary, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, doggy. Roughly 30 ish minutes. I didn't feel rushed or anything. Her ass was glorious.
-
02-17-22 10:01 #46363Regular Member

Posts: 19Where in Maryland is Tina? My neck of the woods.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-22 08:43 #46362Regular Member

Posts: 2So, anyone has places with legit young Asian girls?.
-
02-16-22 23:14 #46361Senior Member

Posts: 4061Is MN standing fir Massage Nova? If so, I've seen him quite a few times when Nova was on Lower Roswell Rd. While waiting for my appointment I talked to him for a few minutes. He was cool. No problems with him whatsoever. Plus most of the time at Nova I left happy. I don't remember seeing him when Nova moved to Mansell Rd.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 23:12 #46360Banned Member

Posts: 54Don't expect to get behind the standard when you met the CAMPs girls the first visit.
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 22:44 #46359Banned Member

Posts: 13634Remember the place fondly. The girls would be mediocre; however, if they didn't deliver, I would bone the mamasan in lieu of a refund. They weren't pretty but would eagerly accept a hard cock and moan.
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
It was a viable alternative to Ocean and the infamous Tina, now gone back up to Maryland. Wanted to fuck her one last time, but she is indeed gone.
-
02-16-22 22:44 #46358Banned Member

Posts: 2410Refer to my post #47606.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
02-16-22 22:42 #46357Banned Member

Posts: 2410Are you referring to (MN) Massage Now in Kennesaw on Cobb Pkwy?.
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






