Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46363
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Remember the place fondly. The girls would be mediocre; however, if they didn't deliver, I would bone the mamasan in lieu of a refund. They weren't pretty but would eagerly accept a hard cock and moan.

    It was a viable alternative to Ocean and the infamous Tina, now gone back up to Maryland. Wanted to fuck her one last time, but she is indeed gone.
    Where in Maryland is Tina? My neck of the woods.

  2. #46362
    So, anyone has places with legit young Asian girls?.

  3. #46361
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    His name is Jerry a. K. a. Sylas.

    He smells so bad and looks dirty, probably only takes shower once a week. He's not owner, but the owner Jamie just want him there to protect the girls from being robbed.
    Is MN standing fir Massage Nova? If so, I've seen him quite a few times when Nova was on Lower Roswell Rd. While waiting for my appointment I talked to him for a few minutes. He was cool. No problems with him whatsoever. Plus most of the time at Nova I left happy. I don't remember seeing him when Nova moved to Mansell Rd.

  4. #46360
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Went to Ease today, Drew a new one Mary. A little thick with yoga pants, had mask on whole time, but she did look cute, maybe 35-45 range. Nothing doing but a standard finish and OTC only. Won't repeat with her.
    Don't expect to get behind the standard when you met the CAMPs girls the first visit.

  5. #46359
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    No, it was in a strip mall with Tony's Sports bar and grill at 860X Roswell Rd.
    Remember the place fondly. The girls would be mediocre; however, if they didn't deliver, I would bone the mamasan in lieu of a refund. They weren't pretty but would eagerly accept a hard cock and moan.

    It was a viable alternative to Ocean and the infamous Tina, now gone back up to Maryland. Wanted to fuck her one last time, but she is indeed gone.

  6. #46358
    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell us her name?
    Refer to my post #47606.

  7. #46357
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    His name is Jerry a. K. a. Sylas.

    He smells so bad and looks dirty, probably only takes shower once a week. He's not owner, but the owner Jamie just want him there to protect the girls from being robbed.
    Are you referring to (MN) Massage Now in Kennesaw on Cobb Pkwy?.

  8. #46356

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by GaDawgs20  [View Original Post]
    I went to I-Spa in Marietta and was greeted by a new young girl there. She is beautiful, has a nice body and big boobs. Good massage and left happy. Give her a try.
    Can you tell us her name?

  9. #46355
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzel333  [View Original Post]
    Mikki has good size of both tits and ass.
    Thanks, I'll ad that to my "to do" list.

  10. #46354
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    Lulu has many names, but it doesn't matter, she gives pretty decent massage at playful after flip.

    I also like Abby, Candy, YoYo.
    Yes, Lulu gives the best massage if you need something medium to hard or deep tissue and the flip is always great. I like Abby for a lighter more sensual touch and the flip is equally as great. YoYo does great back walking and also great after the flip. Candy I have no experience with but she's always busy and has a great backside.

  11. #46353
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    One of the better looking and younger (early 30's) girls I've seen in quite some time. She speaks good English and takes direction well, nice body too. She also works a few miles away at iSpa, so you may want to call ahead and plan accordingly, had a fun time with her and Amy last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaDawgs20  [View Original Post]
    I went to I-Spa in Marietta and was greeted by a new young girl there. She is beautiful, has a nice body and big boobs. Good massage and left happy. Give her a try.
    Yes, this is the same one I was talking about.

  12. #46352
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GaDawgs20  [View Original Post]
    I went to I-Spa in Marietta and was greeted by a new young girl there. She is beautiful, has a nice body and big boobs. Good massage and left happy. Give her a try.
    Does she have a name? Always get a name before posting, otherwise saying 'she is beautiful, has a nice body and big boobs' is basically useless.

  13. #46351
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    His name is Jerry a. K. a. Sylas.

    He smells so bad and looks dirty, probably only takes shower once a week. He's not owner, but the owner Jamie just want him there to protect the girls from being robbed.
    Geez, if he smells that bad, he may be driving away customers.

  14. #46350
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    But on topic, I've looked at the boards here and believe this is the best place to put it.

    Saw lkatl Amanda $350, dfk, BBBJ, cfs. Really cute, like 5'7, D naturals, big old booty for a k-girl. Very much sold the GF vibe and incredible session. Did her in cg, standing mish, regular mish.

    Ton of Japanese girls in NYC. And they are usually the youngest. Some legit lower 20's. Pretty easy to tell the Japanese ones IMO. They speak Japanese and in general different looking than Korean or Chinese. They have an agent that books them here. Most of them will do BBFS for an extra 100 although I have gotten it for free from one babe.

    Asian star, desired of New York, dream dream you, bubblesgirls all have them sometimes. Sometimes more than one. I fucked 4 JAV "stars" up there. Most only a few movies.

    I fucked Fukiishi rena, Kira tsukishiro, Chiho Nagarekawa, and one more I forget her name.

    They are coming to America now because of how locked down japan is right now for covid.
    How recently have you fucked on in NY and what; s the total damage for BBFS?.

  15. #46349

    Kaina

    Quote Originally Posted by CrestWood87  [View Original Post]
    Give LuLu another try she takes direction well and she won't jackhammer or short you on time like others there.
    Lulu has many names, but it doesn't matter, she gives pretty decent massage at playful after flip.

    I also like Abby, Candy, YoYo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape