Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 18365
-
02-15-22 17:01 #11495Senior Member

Posts: 3103Eva
She will be there tomorrow.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 16:55 #11494Senior Member

Posts: 983Agree
I too saw her at Churchill and would not repeat. Just not attractive to me. Also, if a deposit is requested I would be very wary because deposit is to be found under the heading scam in the OED.
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 16:49 #11493Senior Member

Posts: 549Not surprised. Interested in who's the replacements this go around.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 16:35 #11492Senior Member

Posts: 106All I know is I don't mess with anyone who asks for a deposit period. Too easy to steal photos and a name and make a fake account and go around scamming people.
Originally Posted by PizzaPlanet
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 15:52 #11491Senior Member

Posts: 37Seeing Jaye
I have seen her and never heard about a deposit. If she is asking for one, it's something new she is doing.
Originally Posted by Chewy987
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 15:31 #11490Senior Member

Posts: 208I saw her when she was using the name Charleigh at Churchill Downs.
Originally Posted by Chewy987
[View Original Post]
She was sweet, but not as attractive as you would gather from her pictures.
She was chubby, with a lot of baby damage.
It was an okay visit, but not one that I would repeat.
Especially if she's asking for a deposit.
Too much of a paper trail for blackmail purposes or a law enforcement investigation, in my opinion.
I know how to call and text without it leading back to me.
But I don't know how to send money discreetly.
-
02-15-22 15:21 #11489Senior Member

Posts: 209RE: Jaye
Odds are if they ask for a deposit then it is a scam. Unless you want to get ripped off or have a bad experience, you need to do your home work and research thoroughly on this forum and else where. Google is your friend. Most decent providers will not ask for a deposit, and the ones who do are high dollar and so well reviewed that everybody knows they are legit.
Originally Posted by Chewy987
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 15:05 #11488Senior Member

Posts: 77She's good to go. Sexy and talented. Takes direction well.
Originally Posted by Chewy987
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 14:53 #11487Senior Member

Posts: 3103Mimi
I know she is gone, always asked for more than worth.
Originally Posted by Stealthbomber
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 14:21 #11486Regular Member

Posts: 1Jaye
Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.
-
02-15-22 12:19 #11485Senior Member

Posts: 47Eva
Dreamt Last time I went got MiMi 50 ish handed her. $100 and said hour. She said Half hour when she brought my change. I said hour she rubbed me for 15 minutes and said $60 I said no $50 . The night mare continued. She said next time you bring $$ . Nightmare ended after a half hour and 120 lighter. Don't want to go back. Not fun. Bid inflation first gas now this.
Originally Posted by BourbonBound
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
-
02-15-22 08:46 #11484Senior Member

Posts: 73Eva
Going to try to visit today!
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 02:32 #11483Senior Member

Posts: 238They relocated to Taylorsville Rd, now know has Warm Reflexology and Foot Spa.
Originally Posted by Maximus71
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 17:52 #11482Senior Member

Posts: 59This isn't the Warm Reflexology on Oechsil, right? That closed a few years ago. Did they relocate?
Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 14:56 #11481Senior Member

Posts: 238I've been going there monthly for 3 years and I experienced 1 moment of satisfaction. It was very unexpected as that is not the reason I go there.
Originally Posted by Ulysses75
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





