Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11495

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyLivin  [View Original Post]
    Not surprised. Interested in who's the replacements this go around.
    She will be there tomorrow.

  2. #11494

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane  [View Original Post]
    I saw her when she was using the name Charleigh at Churchill Downs.

    She was sweet, but not as attractive as you would gather from her pictures.

    She was chubby, with a lot of baby damage.

    It was an okay visit, but not one that I would repeat.

    Especially if she's asking for a deposit.

    Too much of a paper trail for blackmail purposes or a law enforcement investigation, in my opinion.

    I know how to call and text without it leading back to me.

    But I don't know how to send money discreetly.
    I too saw her at Churchill and would not repeat. Just not attractive to me. Also, if a deposit is requested I would be very wary because deposit is to be found under the heading scam in the OED.

  3. #11493
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I know she is gone, always asked for more than worth.
    Not surprised. Interested in who's the replacements this go around.

  4. #11492
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPlanet  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her and never heard about a deposit. If she is asking for one, it's something new she is doing.
    All I know is I don't mess with anyone who asks for a deposit period. Too easy to steal photos and a name and make a fake account and go around scamming people.

  5. #11491

    Seeing Jaye

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy987  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.
    I have seen her and never heard about a deposit. If she is asking for one, it's something new she is doing.

  6. #11490
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy987  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.
    I saw her when she was using the name Charleigh at Churchill Downs.

    She was sweet, but not as attractive as you would gather from her pictures.

    She was chubby, with a lot of baby damage.

    It was an okay visit, but not one that I would repeat.

    Especially if she's asking for a deposit.

    Too much of a paper trail for blackmail purposes or a law enforcement investigation, in my opinion.

    I know how to call and text without it leading back to me.

    But I don't know how to send money discreetly.

  7. #11489

    RE: Jaye

    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy987  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.
    Odds are if they ask for a deposit then it is a scam. Unless you want to get ripped off or have a bad experience, you need to do your home work and research thoroughly on this forum and else where. Google is your friend. Most decent providers will not ask for a deposit, and the ones who do are high dollar and so well reviewed that everybody knows they are legit.

  8. #11488
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewy987  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.
    She's good to go. Sexy and talented. Takes direction well.

  9. #11487

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt Last time I went got MiMi 50 ish handed her. $100 and said hour. She said Half hour when she brought my change. I said hour she rubbed me for 15 minutes and said $60 I said no $50 . The night mare continued. She said next time you bring $$ . Nightmare ended after a half hour and 120 lighter. Don't want to go back. Not fun. Bid inflation first gas now this..
    I know she is gone, always asked for more than worth.

  10. #11486

    Jaye

    Has anyone been to seen Jaye off of 264 Cane Run exit? I was looking to book with her hut she has requested a deposit, and I want to make sure it's not a scam.

  11. #11485

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by BourbonBound  [View Original Post]
    Going to try to visit today!
    Dreamt Last time I went got MiMi 50 ish handed her. $100 and said hour. She said Half hour when she brought my change. I said hour she rubbed me for 15 minutes and said $60 I said no $50 . The night mare continued. She said next time you bring $$ . Nightmare ended after a half hour and 120 lighter. Don't want to go back. Not fun. Bid inflation first gas now this.

    YMMV.

  12. #11484

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been here lately?.
    Going to try to visit today!

  13. #11483
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus71  [View Original Post]
    This isn't the Warm Reflexology on Oechsil, right? That closed a few years ago. Did they relocate?
    They relocated to Taylorsville Rd, now know has Warm Reflexology and Foot Spa.

  14. #11482
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry  [View Original Post]
    I've been going there monthly for 3 years and I experienced 1 moment of satisfaction. It was very unexpected as that is not the reason I go there.
    This isn't the Warm Reflexology on Oechsil, right? That closed a few years ago. Did they relocate?

  15. #11481
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    So have you been "super lucky?" Would like to find a legit place like this with at least a chance of the luck you mention.

    Thanks.
    I've been going there monthly for 3 years and I experienced 1 moment of satisfaction. It was very unexpected as that is not the reason I go there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape