Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,886 to 6,900 of 18365
-
02-14-22 12:38 #11480Senior Member

Posts: 192Best massage
So have you been "super lucky?" Would like to find a legit place like this with at least a chance of the luck you mention.
Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
02-13-22 21:11 #11479Banned Member

Posts: 25Empire Strikes Back
Well it was a good December run but I'll keep it to last week. Got Sasha. Said she is 38 but is a hard 38 when she took the mask off. I would say 48 to 52. B cups and belly on that tiny frame. We had a fun convo during the massage. Tried saying 2 on top of HF. Replied "No. ". Was offered a 4 hand for $$. 40 for 30 minutes. Said no thanks. I guess they haven't had much business during the weekend storms cause that is off. $. 40 on top of HF and shorted on the hour. She told me a walk in was waiting. Replied "Well tell emo I paid for an hour but I'm cool with 40 minutes cause whatever". Just adds to the fact that the 4 hand would have stunk. Easily the worst K-Girl I have encountered. I will not repeat with her and do not have much positive to say about her. Oh well, moving on.
-
02-13-22 19:31 #11478Senior Member

Posts: 3103Eva massage
Anyone been here lately?.
-
02-13-22 18:41 #11477Senior Member

Posts: 238The best massage in town is Warm Reflexology. Don't expect a HE, unless you are super lucky.
Originally Posted by Stealthbomber
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 17:55 #11476Senior Member

Posts: 47Good strong massage.
Any recommendations for a good strong massage it's not going to be more than 100 total? My go to, is gone.
-
02-12-22 23:05 #11475Senior Member

Posts: 106You sir, I think will be an invaluable asset to this forum and our quality of life.
Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 20:14 #11474Regular Member

Posts: 1Sounds like Honolulu is where it's at!
Originally Posted by CharlesPeligro
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 09:50 #11473Senior Member

Posts: 238I didn't trust your review because you are a regular member with only 15 posts, so it's hard to believe someone who hasn't been around the block. But maybe you don't post a lot and are more of a lurker. Either way, best of luck to you.
Originally Posted by PussyMaster
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 23:00 #11472Senior Member

Posts: 3103Actually
I've read some of you posts and you ask many questionable questions, as well as a bit needy. So I'd appreciate if you just pass on this place. Go across the river, you will find what your looking for.
Originally Posted by Shook12
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 21:17 #11471Banned Member

Posts: 128Yuki at Xin Spa
So I accidently got a HE LOL.
I had a little extra time a few days ago, so I decided to get a LMT massage at a asian spa. I found Xin after a quick google search and headed on in.
$70 for an hour. Yuki took me back in regular street clothes. I stripped down for her and she provided a very good and relaxing massage. After quite some time she asked me to flip and grazed the boys and asked if it was okay. Not at all what I was expecting. She mimed $60 for a HJ. I asked if BBBJCIM was available and she said $$. I settled on the HJ. Normally not something I enjoy or get off too, but I though since the massage was so good, the HJ would be okay. Her HJ was better than some bbbjs I've had. Absolutely incredible. She cleaned me up and then proceed with more very theraputic massage. I didn't check time time, but I'm sure I was there the entire hour at least. I highly recommend if HJ are you thing, even if they aren't.
L5/ A9/ S7. Hit on service for lack of BBBJCIM. $$ is basically a no LOL. I wouldn't recommend it anway, if she charges that much it isn't her thing.
-
02-11-22 21:08 #11470Banned Member

Posts: 128Time to get organized LMAO
I have a lot of AMP experience in areas with a larger Korean and Chinese population, and lots of experience in Honolulu. First off the parlors around here sound just okay. I'd recommend taking a look at the Happiness and Happiness II threads on the Honolulu forum.
I can't quite put my finger on it, but as big as Louisville is and as many AMPs there are, things shouldn't be this way.
At Happiness, I would generally check the forum and see who was around. Generally there were always at least 3 or more providers who I would rate a L8+/ A8+/ S9+ on a looks attitude and service scale. The less girls were a Lousiville 9+. I'd call MS and make an appointment. Once there MS would greet me and buzz me, take me to the room, and has for the house fee of $50 for an hour. The girl of my choice would come in some sort of sexy lingerie, and take me by my hand down the hall for the TS. TS included some very thorough cleaning, some soapy nuru with BBBJ and pussy slide preview. This was normal, not extraordinary.
Back in the room it was a very sensual teasy massage if that is what you wanted. Or straight to GFE, nuru, or BBBJCIM. MSOG was fine. BBFS was available. A PSE / GFE with a very attractive Asian was always on the table, finished by a sensual and very good massage. At the end of the full hour session you were expected to provide a $. 50 tip. If BBFS was had, generally you would time a little more, but no complaints if you didn't.
The point of this post, is Louisville has a enough AMPs in the area where each AMP should have its own thread, with info on the current girls. I think this is the key to improving things around here. Honolulu there were several AMPs but places like Sunflower, Happiness, Bluestar, Rejuve always got the business because the were held accountable to what mongers wanted.
There is a calibrating looks thread, where girls were compared to each other so that you had a real idea of what a mongers 9 Looks rating meant. YOu had a best BBBJCIM thread, so that you could calibrate who had talent, and who just bobbed up and down as fast as they could to get your donation.
I also think that the girls around here are so completed jaded from rude, gross, and weird dick mongers that they don't answer their phones or over charge. Honolulu has the highest cost of living in the US. Lousiville is low cost of living and has the highest prices I've ever seen.
-
02-11-22 20:45 #11469Senior Member

Posts: 144Not sure what your doing wrong or if your just not their type, LOL. , but I always get decent mileage there this is the 2nd girl I've gotten FS with there and sure it won't be the last. , these girls just worry about the boss, I'm a reg there, so maybe that's the difference, anyways good luck and don't dog a review just cause you can't get the same mileage must be something about ya the way you talk to them or something, Goodluck and stay safe.
Originally Posted by LetsGiveItATry
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 18:25 #11468Senior Member

Posts: 375You want to check out rubratings. I think [sherunsaadonthere. QUOTE=CaptSmith;5773384]Check your PM. [ / QUOTE].
-
02-11-22 18:13 #11467Senior Member

Posts: 68Where
Where is this place your talking about?.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 16:56 #11466Senior Member

Posts: 3103Why not go to 10th street
You get everything but FS and the clothes come off. And right now they are not old.
Originally Posted by SeatOnCrane
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





