Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 736 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 685 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 11027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8267
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    SW hotels

    Just wondering, any of you get invited back to a SW cushy hotel spot yet or is that forbidden by the state that they can't bring in outside guests?

    I'm thinking the state has some strict rules in place knowing who they are dealing with, that possibly jons and drugs could be involved if they were to witness high traffic of men or people going in and out of the hotel or certain room numbers. I think someone here mentioned that they also have cameras to monitor them but I think that's a given that hotels have cameras but I am wondering if in the case of SWs if they put extra ones for more monitoring?

  2. #8266
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Met the blonde lady again from last night she hopped in said "yay" she remembered my name went to the same spot but too much interruptions, so we headed to (dot) best spot for car dates. She knew where we were going so it was cool with her. Tongued each other than she went down on me popped after a minute or 2 swallowed the load took out some wet wipes to clean each other and headed out back to nms.

    Ride back we were talking and I brought up the subject about safety with car dates she deff didn't start doing this yesterday, and can handle herself and knows her stuff. Mentioned some guy that preys on women.

    I've heard of but she really explained in detail. She is on the older side I'm sure mongers pass her and don't stop but give her a try, blonde curly hair white coat she gives great head.

    Damage 55 bucks that's all I had I tipped more for taking up her time ride back and forth.
    Funny, I saw her Tuesday afternoon. She's awesome, clean and accommodating. No drama and you'll leave happy. Though, I wouldn't tongue her for obvious reasons. Have fun.

  3. #8265

    Lola / lora

    Met the blonde lady again from last night she hopped in said "yay" she remembered my name went to the same spot but too much interruptions, so we headed to (dot) best spot for car dates. She knew where we were going so it was cool with her. Tongued each other than she went down on me popped after a minute or 2 swallowed the load took out some wet wipes to clean each other and headed out back to nms.

    Ride back we were talking and I brought up the subject about safety with car dates she deff didn't start doing this yesterday, and can handle herself and knows her stuff. Mentioned some guy that preys on women.

    I've heard of but she really explained in detail. She is on the older side I'm sure mongers pass her and don't stop but give her a try, blonde curly hair white coat she gives great head.

    Damage 55 bucks that's all I had I tipped more for taking up her time ride back and forth.

  4. #8264

    What street does Heather or the girl hang around?

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    I had her a couple of years ago. She's nothing to write home about. Fucked her for $20 rushed. She has an attitude that turned me off for good with her.
    What street does Heather or the girl hang around?

  5. #8263
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    When I do see her, she's really cool, accommodating, BBFS. She wants money to feed her drug habit, typically hangs out in Dudley.

    .
    I'm through there daily / nightly at Nubian Sq. I think I now know whom you're talking about. She hangs with that obnoxious crowd of bums near the parking lot and the ATM right across the street from the station.

  6. #8262
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    I guest my original post didn't go through so I am reposting. You guys each have a different name, so which one is it, is she Nicole or Christina?
    To me, it's Christina. But, she may have used different names with others.

  7. #8261
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Which one is it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    That looks like nicole I picked up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    It's Christina. She's rough. But, cute. A bit hyper, snappy. But, good service. She's the one that calls a million times and wants to see you almost everyday. I blocked her number because I don't like to see her on her terms. When I do see her, she's really cool, accommodating, BBFS. She wants money to feed her drug habit, typically hangs out in Dudley. I haven't seen her in awhile. She is clean (showers) and no drug marks.

    I'm no expert, but some drug users have tons of marks and some don't. Whatever Christina uses, it doesn't leave marks or she hasn't been on it long enough.
    I guest my original post didn't go through so I am reposting. You guys each have a different name, so which one is it, is she Nicole or Christina?

  8. #8260

    Nope

    Sorry for the quality of the photos.

    Went out this morning on this freezing day, saw two SWs that I would absolutely not pick up. The one in pink is no other than Maria. AKA Papi. Just nope. The other, don't know her name. But, I believe she's Puerto Rican, freckles, jet black curly hair. Tough and aggressive. When I first met her, she looked like a gem. She had a nice jacket and a French style hat. What a mistake. I honestly don't remember what act we did, pretty sad. But, I remember her complaining, aggressive and just evil, not to me. But, just in general. She wanted to go Mobil for coffee, I bought the coffee, she didn't like the way it was done, throws the coffee on the floor, which was 2 dollars BTW. I just dropped her off and took off.

    A dud day. But, it's better than picking up those two.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 37C2C8B5-18C7-4CA7-A018-6395EBF9718C.jpg‎   9F57C1FC-7063-4780-A75C-1CBFEBF4997E.jpeg‎  

  9. #8259
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I found her near UHaul early mornings, twice now. But, another Monger here said he sees her somewhere else as well.
    I saw her on Dot ave once. Tried to pick her subtlety by pulling over on a side street, but someone else stopped in the middle of Dot ave and beeped as she was walking towards me, and she went over to him first. Hung around the area for a while hoping to spot her again but never did.

    Haven't seen her since, guess my timing is bad as usual. There's so few girls these days that are even remotely attractive that they get scooped up real quick. The hoe to monger ratio is definitely not in our favor lately.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  10. #8258

    Lala / lola

    Found a 40's age blonde s.w white coat thick curly hair on Allerton Street she said her name was lala than said its actually lola I think? At the spot she pulled her pants down used some hand sanitizer said I don't want to make you sick or give you germs. Before she went down on me she said tell me when your going to cum so I can suck hard, after a minute or 2 I popped she swallowed I couldn't believe it. She said she's from western mass but lives up north of Portland in Maine hangs around that area sometimes trying to make a buck nice lady. !

    Damage 42 bucks.

  11. #8257
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Whatever Christina uses, it doesn't leave marks or she hasn't been on it long enough.
    She's been using a long time, but she used to work for an agency when she was much younger and like most of the better escorts she learned to hide it better. Obviously not as relevant now that she's homeless and walking, but some girls do put more effort into it than others.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  12. #8256
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    See her many times strolling up and down mass ave mostly near uhaul and pompeii. I always get tricked thinking she's a gem when I see the body from behind or away at a distance but when you get close face is rough. She always gives me the nod or walk to my car thinking I want to partake but I drive off or ignore her.

    I know some of you had her and posted a review here gloating. Name us this princess so we can put a face with the name.
    One of the Christina's. Older, face isn't great, nice body though. Takes direction well, and never rushes (she slips her false teeth out and gives a nice gum job). She used to work for Holy at After Dark like 10 years ago.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  13. #8255
    Quote Originally Posted by Swseeker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have contact info for Shara. I used to see her a few years back and I drive up the avenue this morning and she was on her stoop. I'd like to reconnect.
    If she's sitting out there then she's working. Get her attention and pull over near the Chinese food place. I can never keep track of her numbers, I've always just hit her up on facebook.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  14. #8254
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKitty  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to find this girl with no luck. What time and on which st did you see her?
    I found her near UHaul early mornings, twice now. But, another Monger here said he sees her somewhere else as well.

  15. #8253
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Found Fiona this morning. Short, bright colored hair. She was spoken about here for a bit, I believe some though she was a guy. Nice girl, quiet, did what I asked and reasonable in pricing. I enjoyed my morning before work. Streets were empty for a bit early this morning until I found her. Be safe.
    Been trying to find this girl with no luck. What time and on which st did you see her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape