Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 186 of 736 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 236 286 686 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 11027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8252
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    See her many times strolling up and down mass ave mostly near uhaul and pompeii. I always get tricked thinking she's a gem when I see the body from behind or away at a distance but when you get close face is rough. She always gives me the nod or walk to my car thinking I want to partake but I drive off or ignore her.

    I know some of you had her and posted a review here gloating. Name us this princess so we can put a face with the name.
    That looks like nicole I picked up!

  2. #8251
    Quote Originally Posted by DionHunk  [View Original Post]
    Do not know her name. But had bad experiences with her.

    Very rude attitude. She yelled at me without any good reason.
    She's not there to make friends, just to make money. It's business. Pay me, I'll suck your dick, you pop, you go. She's to the point girl. You have to be direct with her and she'll be the same. But, she gives good service.

  3. #8250
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    See her many times strolling up and down mass ave mostly near uhaul and pompeii. I always get tricked thinking she's a gem when I see the body from behind or away at a distance but when you get close face is rough. She always gives me the nod or walk to my car thinking I want to partake but I drive off or ignore her.

    I know some of you had her and posted a review here gloating. Name us this princess so we can put a face with the name.
    It's Christina. She's rough. But, cute. A bit hyper, snappy. But, good service. She's the one that calls a million times and wants to see you almost everyday. I blocked her number because I don't like to see her on her terms. When I do see her, she's really cool, accommodating, BBFS. She wants money to feed her drug habit, typically hangs out in Dudley. I haven't seen her in awhile. She is clean (showers) and no drug marks.

    I'm no expert, but some drug users have tons of marks and some don't. Whatever Christina uses, it doesn't leave marks or she hasn't been on it long enough.

  4. #8249
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487
    Well, that's not surprising knowing they are always high off that monkey shit and Bipolar. Some brave monger from here dropped a boatload on her and most likely ate her pussy or did Bare Back.

    Somebody had to have her because she's been out there many times when I've passed through and it always looked like she's gotten picked up or dropped off from her favorite pick up spots.

    Which one of you Brave warriors will step up to the plate and tell us this the princess you've been gloating about in your reviews and you mentioned that was "cute". Don't be shy, let's help each other out, put a name with the face.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionHunk  [View Original Post]
    Do not know her name. But had bad experiences with her.

    Very rude attitude. She yelled at me without any good reason.

  5. #8248
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    See her many times strolling up and down mass ave mostly near uhaul and pompeii. I always get tricked thinking she's a gem when I see the body from behind or away at a distance but when you get close face is rough. She always gives me the nod or walk to my car thinking I want to partake but I drive off or ignore her.

    I know some of you had her and posted a review here gloating. Name us this princess so we can put a face with the name.
    Do not know her name. But had bad experiences with her.

    Very rude attitude. She yelled at me without any good reason.

  6. #8247
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Who is this princess

    See her many times strolling up and down mass ave mostly near uhaul and pompeii. I always get tricked thinking she's a gem when I see the body from behind or away at a distance but when you get close face is rough. She always gives me the nod or walk to my car thinking I want to partake but I drive off or ignore her.

    I know some of you had her and posted a review here gloating. Name us this princess so we can put a face with the name.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpg‎  

  7. #8246

    Nicole

    Was in the city last night low on fuel thought I'd drive into nms get gas and check out the area. Recognized a girl I always see but don't stop long black jacket with her hood on nicole. Got in went to a spot she didn't like took me to another place I didn't feel comfortable. Katy another s. w I met told me to watch out for some girls they take guys to their spot and rob you, but that's not what she was doing. She also said "I totally understand why you wouldn't feel comfortable here" took the 40 $ loss just gave it to her, she said next time we when were in better spirits we can get out of the area. She's pretty I'm guessing Irish if this girl got off the street and took care of herself she would be very attractive, I will look out for her next time.

  8. #8245
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I've also seen her bright colored hair yellow jacket, I've seen her on skip the games I recognize faces pretty quick. She stands on the corner of rusfield and mass ave.
    I've seen her ads in the past. Not sure what happened between her time at hotels until now. She didn't look like a drug user or anything. Though, she did look out of it. Too bad. She said she's trying to get a room from the city program. But, she didn't have time. I told her to shut up and just go get it. Seriously, those programs are there for them and she says she's too busy. SMH.

  9. #8244

    Caroline

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Saw that WG yesterday on Allerton street phishing for mongers, she looks a hot mess. Dunno why some of you always gloating about that chic.
    https://youtu.be/BE2vCRItxso

  10. #8243
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Found Fiona this morning. Short, bright colored hair. She was spoken about here for a bit, I believe some though she was a guy. Nice girl, quiet, did what I asked and reasonable in pricing. I enjoyed my morning before work. Streets were empty for a bit early this morning until I found her. Be safe.
    I've also seen her bright colored hair yellow jacket, I've seen her on skip the games I recognize faces pretty quick. She stands on the corner of rusfield and mass ave.

  11. #8242

    Nms

    Got a bbj from lady named heather tonight age 43 thick curly hair picked her up on pompeii. Ride to the spot she said she wanted the money upfront and she promised she would go through with it, I was okay with that. She said she was a heroin addict for 18 years but looked okay other than a left red eye she said she was beat up by a guy. She also said it wasn't the first time this one got away with it but some
    Other dude went to jail. Getting to the point she gives great head best I've gotten really good and into it I popped and she still kept going. Ride back she was talking about her life really nice person asked for
    My number I said ill catch her next time. she said she avoids the other streets and will be there same spot next Friday same time.

    Damage 40 bucks.

  12. #8241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024

    Live in De Square!

    Guys, I'm in the square and there is this girl who walks around with two HUGE ass suitcases. Who the hell is she?.

    I got stopped by tiny Maria at the gas station. She thought I was looking for a date but, looking her over, it was a no-go. We did have a conversation about her heading to the shelter and her going that her sneakers won't get stolen. I wished her the best of luck. Oh, I did run across the street to the gas station to get her a drink. What's a fuckin' $1. 75 to me?.

    I'll be wandering around for a few. I'm just taking advantage of the decent weather we're having. I may head to Andrew to see what's goin' on there.

  13. #8240
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Saw that WG yesterday on Allerton street phishing for mongers, she looks a hot mess. Dunno why some of you always gloating about that chic.

    I slowed down to get a good look at her and of course she stopped and ran to come to my car thinking it's a hook up, I sped away and turn on Pompeii and saw in my review she was still walking towards my direction thinking I was probably pulling on side street.

    I see the usual wolf pack bunched up along south Hampton and a few SWs stumbling along the routes of mass ave and the surrounding areas. This was around 7 pm. My question is, didn't that tyrant communist mayor wu give them brand new housing, especially in comfortable hotels, in Boston and neighboring cities like Cambridge. Why are they still out on the streets like there weren't enough beds at the Pine Street in or they got locked out.

    It just goes to show you you can't help these people. They get a place to stay, probably fresh meal to go along and they still go back to the streets to be in the jungle. Maybe they should bring them some of that poison at the hotel too because that's what they're missing, that would make the package complete and for some, that would be VIP.

    Please, let them eat cake, a dick, cum load and a smile is all I have for them, they're a lost cause. They can't get enough of that drug and sometimes they are their own worst enemy staying high strung on the poison rather then get help or change their lives around.
    Wu did as did Walsh. The problem is that there is no oversight. They pick all homeless rats and throw them in hotels on our dime. No background checks or anything. Then, they do drugs in the hotel, bring in Mongers, friends and whoever else to the rooms. They get kicked out and back on Magazine St. It's been a problem for years and no end in sight. LA is worse. Repeat offenders won't get another room. But, will be placed in a shelter until they kicked out of that one. SW are worse as they took away a lot of resources from Southampton. They use to be able to cleanup or wash up near the prison. Apparently, that's limited now. Explains why they are more dirty and worn out. Pretty sad.

  14. #8239
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Caroline

    Saw that WG yesterday on Allerton street phishing for mongers, she looks a hot mess. Dunno why some of you always gloating about that chic.

    I slowed down to get a good look at her and of course she stopped and ran to come to my car thinking it's a hook up, I sped away and turn on Pompeii and saw in my review she was still walking towards my direction thinking I was probably pulling on side street.

    I see the usual wolf pack bunched up along south Hampton and a few SWs stumbling along the routes of mass ave and the surrounding areas. This was around 7 pm. My question is, didn't that tyrant communist mayor wu give them brand new housing, especially in comfortable hotels, in Boston and neighboring cities like Cambridge. Why are they still out on the streets like there weren't enough beds at the Pine Street in or they got locked out.

    It just goes to show you you can't help these people. They get a place to stay, probably fresh meal to go along and they still go back to the streets to be in the jungle. Maybe they should bring them some of that poison at the hotel too because that's what they're missing, that would make the package complete and for some, that would be VIP.

    Please, let them eat cake, a dick, cum load and a smile is all I have for them, they're a lost cause. They can't get enough of that drug and sometimes they are their own worst enemy staying high strung on the poison rather then get help or change their lives around.

  15. #8238

    Fiona

    Found Fiona this morning. Short, bright colored hair. She was spoken about here for a bit, I believe some though she was a guy. Nice girl, quiet, did what I asked and reasonable in pricing. I enjoyed my morning before work. Streets were empty for a bit early this morning until I found her. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape