Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 736 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 688 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8223
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Shara or Sharla

    Quote Originally Posted by Swseeker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have contact info for Shara. I used to see her a few years back and I drive up the avenue this morning and she was on her stoop. I'd like to reconnect.
    Good Luck with that! I can only think of one Guy here, that would have her number. When I saw her regularly a few years ago, she went through 5 Phones and 5 numbers in like 1 1/2 years. Last few times I've scooped her, she's had a Small Tablet. Last time I saw her, she was walking with big earmuffs. I posted on her sighting.

    Best thing you should have done was a quick beep, turn right at the next street, and wait for her around the corner. That's what I've done, if she out on the stoop and I want to scoop. She is not out often at night, not sure about early mornings. So best to make the attempt when you see her.

  2. #8222
    Quote Originally Posted by Swseeker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have contact info for Shara. I used to see her a few years back and I drive up the avenue this morning and she was on her stoop. I'd like to reconnect.
    Was that the girl with the black hoody on Dorchester Avenue by tire place.

  3. #8221

    Shara

    Does anyone have contact info for Shara. I used to see her a few years back and I drive up the avenue this morning and she was on her stoop. I'd like to reconnect.

  4. #8220

    Good luck

    Had good luck the past couple of days. Day 1, found Tina, BSW, tall with a nice huge ass! Seen her before and had great service. No drama, just fun. Day 2, found a WSW, didn't get her name. But, I also seen her before. Short, blonde with curly hair, makeup. She was awesome as well. No drama, just fun.

    Saw Maria on the corner, which is a tall HSW. Seen her once a month ago and never again will I pick her up. She says Papi a lot, took me to the trucking area and refuses to go anywhere else. Gave me rushed service and just didn't enjoy her company. She hangs out at the drive-up at McDonalds, asking for money and / or food.

    Very limited lately. But, the girl from Day 2, told me that everyone is in motels, pretty much all over the place. They can come and go as they please. But, have to report back everyday.

    Be safe with this weather.

  5. #8219

    Kelly

    Got a few calls from Kelly, WSW from NMS. Of course, she calls at the wrong time. Caller ID has it at a motel on Soldiers Field Road. The place has been talked about. But, not lately. Tried calling back and she gave her room number. Asked the front desk and she was asking questions, on who I was looking for and why? Must be a state or city funded housing for tent city. Just hung up and didn't need the headache or the problems.

    The last time I visited someone at a state run facility was in Roxbury. I had to show an I'd for it. Maybe not worry many of you. But, I don't need that just to visit a provider. This will explain the emptiness of NMS for a bit. You'll see some here and there. Those will most likely be the ones that got thrown out. Or, coming out for business.

  6. #8218

    Snow bunnies

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Before this crazy blizzard, the streets have been empty. Tents are gone. But, the goons that hang around across the FPD are still there. Past there yesterday morning and afternoon, no one was around. It's almost like driving through a normal street.
    Where have the gone? Been out last few nights. Nothing to report except a few stragglers begging by McDonald's but not working.

  7. #8217

    Empty

    Before this crazy blizzard, the streets have been empty. Tents are gone. But, the goons that hang around across the FPD are still there. Past there yesterday morning and afternoon, no one was around. It's almost like driving through a normal street.

  8. #8216
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    This was about 2:00 am she was short not loud maybe cute, but not really. Yes white girl no freckles, longer than shoulder length hair.

    She said I want to take care of you and wanted to go through with it but I couldn't. I'll make a pass tonight around.

    10:30 10:45.
    If it's the same girl I'm thinking, I used to see her a lot. Really cool chick, definitely a drug user with no signs on her skin. Clean, nice and accommodating. Only reason I stopped was that she was messaging me everyday to meet. I only like to meet someone once, maybe twice a week. Sometimes, she calls at the wrong time. This isn't to have fun. But, it was money to fuel her drug habit. I didn't want anything to do with it anymore and stopped answering. Great to have. But, just too much to handle.

  9. #8215
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Was she short, skinny, loud? Kinda cute face? White girl maybe should length hair? Freckles?
    This was about 2:00 am she was short not loud maybe cute, but not really. Yes white girl no freckles, longer than shoulder length hair.

    She said I want to take care of you and wanted to go through with it but I couldn't. I'll make a pass tonight around.

    10:30 10:45.

  10. #8214
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a girl last night on Allerton I've never seen before, said she had a long night was abused by a monger. At the spot she insisted that we go through with it because she also owed some dude money.

    And he is not a nice person if he doesn't get paid. I told her I could just give her the 40 she said she charges for a car date for free and catch her on a better day. Getting out she gave me a hug and said god bless you she also said she hopes this doesn't cause me not to pick her up next time. If dot ave wasn't so dried up I'd have my car dates there instead of having to witness these poor tired innocent girls.
    Was she short, skinny, loud? Kinda cute face? White girl maybe should length hair? Freckles?

  11. #8213

    Christina / christine?

    Picked up a girl last night on Allerton I've never seen before, said she had a long night was abused by a monger. At the spot she insisted that we go through with it because she also owed some dude money.

    And he is not a nice person if he doesn't get paid. I told her I could just give her the 40 she said she charges for a car date for free and catch her on a better day. Getting out she gave me a hug and said god bless you she also said she hopes this doesn't cause me not to pick her up next time. If dot ave wasn't so dried up I'd have my car dates there instead of having to witness these poor tired innocent girls.

  12. #8212
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Hunk, is this our princess Tina?

    Was strolling by mass Ave and she was trying to hook up with mongers. Couldn't settle to stop and park so I took out my phone and took a quick snap while driving.

    Please confirm or verify if this our sweetie?
    Don't know if her name was Tina. But, she was a cool chick, no drama and just wants to satisfy and get paid. Doesn't do FS, just BJ. It was good and dropped her off.

  13. #8211

    Cold

    Didn't pick her up. But, braved the freezing cold. Anyone seen her? Sorry for the blurry photo, my window was dirty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8A0F5B14-E7D1-4482-BBF9-345BDB6040E7.jpeg‎  

  14. #8210
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure because that is the only BSW I've seen out there and seen roaming around with the regular wolf pack. And from the description, she matches it. The other black girl I know of and seen but hasn't been around is this cape verdean Dominican chic name Betsy but she's light skin and and little bit shorter but does have a badonki donk of a booty.

    Don't be shy to tell us if this is Tina, Hunk, no one will hold it against you, just wanted you to put a face with name so we all know. You did your part and like I promised, I did my part. We know she ain't model material.

    But if it's not her, that's cool, don't sweat it.
    I don't have a car and so don't get good view of the SW. But this one does not look like her. She was a bit more healthy.

  15. #8209
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Re: Tina

    Are you sure because that is the only BSW I've seen out there and seen roaming around with the regular wolf pack. And from the description, she matches it. The other black girl I know of and seen but hasn't been around is this cape verdean Dominican chic name Betsy but she's light skin and and little bit shorter but does have a badonki donk of a booty.

    Don't be shy to tell us if this is Tina, Hunk, no one will hold it against you, just wanted you to put a face with name so we all know. You did your part and like I promised, I did my part. We know she ain't model material.

    But if it's not her, that's cool, don't sweat it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionHunk  [View Original Post]
    It does not look like her. It seems like I have seen this women before in nms but did not date her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape