Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 24526
-
02-14-22 08:48 #13141Senior Member

Posts: 51Grooming Issues?
Good morning gentlemen. Does anyone actually have providers or potentials that actually keep up with their nails and feet game? The first thing I look for when looking for potential meet ups are teeth / how nails / feet-toes are done. Bad teeth I scroll. Nails that look dirty or really short I pass. I'm not talking about the females who paint their own nails because most of them look like they bite them down to the bone. I'm just an extreme fetish freak when it comes to that. A female could have a cute face great body but if their nails look shit I go complete baby shrimp mode. I've only met 2 so far and both are charging 150 plus for a half hour.
-
02-14-22 02:14 #13140Regular Member

Posts: 15Kayla
Has anybody seen this one? Can't find a solid review.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/75195793
-
02-13-22 20:46 #13139Senior Member

Posts: 742Tat
Why does she have a "dyke" tat on her ass??.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 20:34 #13138Regular Member

Posts: 8Lia
That's the Lia I'm referring to. She and some other girls posts in Rosedale were taken down but she changed her number right before. I forgot to note it down.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 19:45 #13137Senior Member

Posts: 223May Mercy
Anyone have any experience with May Mercy. I've looked all over for reviews on her. Here is a link https://tryst.link/escort/may-malus.
-
02-13-22 10:16 #13136Senior Member

Posts: 371She's a nongfe DC escort
And her ads say no bb, no GFE. Goes by Sierra in dc.
Originally Posted by HeadKnocker81
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 10:01 #13135Senior Member

Posts: 1626Are you referring to below Lia?
Originally Posted by Qilin
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-326-0595
-
02-13-22 06:53 #13134Regular Member

Posts: 8Lia from Rosedale
Does anyone know what her new number is? I didn't get a chance to record it before her posts were taken down.
-
02-12-22 22:28 #13133Senior Member

Posts: 82I've Tagged
Met off of SDM. Just because pics looked hot, I took the bait for $2. Qv (she quoted 2 qv, 3 hh, 4 hr). Pics are deceiving of overall attractiveness. I thought she was wearing braces. Nope; looked like she either has poor oral hygiene or drug abuse teeth. Additionally, while slim, you can see the tiny bit of baby damage but tits are nice and pierced. Also, wouldn't budge from totally covered (maybe she's changed in the last few days now that she's posting on STG). Head was actually decent to good though despite being covered and pussy was meh. Said she would go natural once "we got to know each other more", but won't confirm in follow on chat.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 22:19 #13132Senior Member

Posts: 1626She quoted me 220 for hh and 160 for qv and sent me the location of a hotel in Jessup.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 21:21 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 306Both honestly
It does help confirm some providers on the sites Eros, Trust, LC, and STG. As far as the last part, most people on here say the quality has gone down. 9 times out of 10 it's all about the money. And that 1 out of 10 probably just puts up with it to keep regulars around. That's just my opinion. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 21:08 #13130Senior Member

Posts: 252Whats your price
Is this site worth using for finding FS dates, or just a bunch of broads looking for easy money from chumps.
-
02-12-22 20:58 #13129Senior Member

Posts: 978Who is Siri, do I know her? LOL.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
Be Safe cousin.
-
02-12-22 20:55 #13128Senior Member

Posts: 978Molly / Mary
Gee I guess I let the cat out of the bag about Mary F, LOL. Now I guess I just gave you a history lesson to see more info.
Be Safe.
-
02-12-22 10:43 #13127Senior Member

Posts: 1626Are you saying she moved from her downtown hotel (which she was using for an year or more) to BWI area? I heard someone saying she was trying to host from her home also.
Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




