Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 1261 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 24520
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Who's Mary?
    It's Probably a Siri dictation error.

  2. #13119
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Its your money, spend it anyway you want. I personally was paying $30-40 when she was on Fairhaven at CB. She don't look near as good now and prior to her having all her kids. She has always been hit or miss depending on her level of Meds just like most of the girls. Mary now looks like she was rode hard put away wet.

    Be Safe.
    Who's Mary?

  3. #13118

    Mariah BWI

    Anyone partake of this one? Exchanged some messages and got her down from $$. 0 to $. 5 for HH, which is still more than I would like. But the pics are banging. Couldn't find anything on any sites including here for her. Any experiences out ther?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/216755795593

  4. #13117

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    Just got in contact with Molly and she is asking $. 8 for GFE hhr. That seems really high to me. What has been other's experience with Molly?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/983886814847
    Its your money, spend it anyway you want. I personally was paying $30-40 when she was on Fairhaven at CB. She don't look near as good now and prior to her having all her kids. She has always been hit or miss depending on her level of Meds just like most of the girls. Mary now looks like she was rode hard put away wet.

    Be Safe.

  5. #13116
    Quote Originally Posted by PjDrizzt69  [View Original Post]
    I beg to differ and I have seen the other positive reviews. My dreams with Simi have been some of the best experiences of my adult life. I am certainly not new to the monger game. Although I am new to this posting about it.My final statement is that you can't make all of the people happy all of the time. Be safe everyone.
    Good for you. As they say. YMMV.

  6. #13115
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    One of the first reviews said she was a theif and not the girl in the pic. Then the 3rd review covered it up saying she's good.
    Yeah my spidey sense was tingling on this one after extended conversation. I'm glad I listened to the big head and called it off. Ended up getting back in touch with an old friend for a much better date at a much better rate LOL.

    Thanks brother!

  7. #13114

    Might be theif

    One of the first reviews said she was a theif and not the girl in the pic. Then the 3rd review covered it up saying she's good.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwanRonson  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kenzie-e...ltimore-969226

    Anyone have any experience with her? I've only seen her ad on Erotic monkey and I'm not paying to read the reviews LOL. If she's been reviewed here it's under a different name because I've been searching for a while. Seems legit and nice enough, just wanted to try and do my homework before pulling the trigger. Any help is appreciated!

  8. #13113

    Molly

    Just got in contact with Molly and she is asking $. 8 for GFE hhr. That seems really high to me. What has been other's experience with Molly?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/983886814847

  9. #13112
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Dreaming with Simi has been the worst experience I've had. That's saying a lot with some of the girls on this site!
    I beg to differ and I have seen the other positive reviews. My dreams with Simi have been some of the best experiences of my adult life. I am certainly not new to the monger game. Although I am new to this posting about it.My final statement is that you can't make all of the people happy all of the time. Be safe everyone.

  10. #13111
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyNoSpank  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link please?
    Here you go:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/410-782-9297

  11. #13110
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Does the agency have a website? What was the screening?.

    Thanks in advance.
    Nope, straight to room in BWI.

  12. #13109

    BBW in Linthicum Heights

    I am passing through area on Monday, looking for some entertainment, anyone have any info on this one? Thanks.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/566272888587

  13. #13108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by MdBoatGuy  [View Original Post]
    In general any ads with snapchat contact is a scam. They will flirt with you and ask for money or a deposit. In the end you will be holding the bag (or dick).

  14. #13107

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MdGuy1975  [View Original Post]
    The police are already watching her new place in Jessup. Neighbors complained. Best to stay away for a while.
    Is there a link please?

  15. #13106

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape