Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 761 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 261 661 711 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 811 861 1261 ... LastLast
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13132
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake of this one? Exchanged some messages and got her down from $$. 0 to $. 5 for HH, which is still more than I would like. But the pics are banging. Couldn't find anything on any sites including here for her. Any experiences out ther?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/216755795593
    She quoted me 220 for hh and 160 for qv and sent me the location of a hotel in Jessup.

  2. #13131

    Both honestly

    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    Is this site worth using for finding FS dates, or just a bunch of broads looking for easy money from chumps.
    It does help confirm some providers on the sites Eros, Trust, LC, and STG. As far as the last part, most people on here say the quality has gone down. 9 times out of 10 it's all about the money. And that 1 out of 10 probably just puts up with it to keep regulars around. That's just my opinion. Be safe.

  3. #13130

    Whats your price

    Is this site worth using for finding FS dates, or just a bunch of broads looking for easy money from chumps.

  4. #13129
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    It's Probably a Siri dictation error.
    Who is Siri, do I know her? LOL.

    Be Safe cousin.

  5. #13128

    Molly / Mary

    Gee I guess I let the cat out of the bag about Mary F, LOL. Now I guess I just gave you a history lesson to see more info.

    Be Safe.

  6. #13127
    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    Upscale bwi hotel a little different experience than the back seat of your Camry. Good for her glad she trying to come up and the new pics look good. I'm sure she's slamming her phone was always lit up like a switchboard even when she was in shitville dump zone.
    Are you saying she moved from her downtown hotel (which she was using for an year or more) to BWI area? I heard someone saying she was trying to host from her home also.

  7. #13126

    Molly is Mary

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    It's Probably a Siri dictation error.
    Mary is her real name. At least that's what she told me when I first saw her years ago.

  8. #13125

    Kandii digits

    Does anyone happen to have Kandii's number? Is she still active? I wanted to know if she was because I've always wanted to see her and good providers are hard to come by in Baltimore right now. Especially white girls who allow for CIP.

  9. #13124
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Its your money, spend it anyway you want. I personally was paying $30-40 when she was on Fairhaven at CB. She don't look near as good now and prior to her having all her kids. She has always been hit or miss depending on her level of Meds just like most of the girls. Mary now looks like she was rode hard put away wet.

    Be Safe.
    Upscale bwi hotel a little different experience than the back seat of your Camry. Good for her glad she trying to come up and the new pics look good. I'm sure she's slamming her phone was always lit up like a switchboard even when she was in shitville dump zone.

  10. #13123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Who's Mary?
    It's Probably a Siri dictation error.

  11. #13122
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    Its your money, spend it anyway you want. I personally was paying $30-40 when she was on Fairhaven at CB. She don't look near as good now and prior to her having all her kids. She has always been hit or miss depending on her level of Meds just like most of the girls. Mary now looks like she was rode hard put away wet.

    Be Safe.
    Who's Mary?

  12. #13121

    Mariah BWI

    Anyone partake of this one? Exchanged some messages and got her down from $$. 0 to $. 5 for HH, which is still more than I would like. But the pics are banging. Couldn't find anything on any sites including here for her. Any experiences out ther?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...u/216755795593

  13. #13120

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype  [View Original Post]
    Just got in contact with Molly and she is asking $. 8 for GFE hhr. That seems really high to me. What has been other's experience with Molly?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...r/983886814847
    Its your money, spend it anyway you want. I personally was paying $30-40 when she was on Fairhaven at CB. She don't look near as good now and prior to her having all her kids. She has always been hit or miss depending on her level of Meds just like most of the girls. Mary now looks like she was rode hard put away wet.

    Be Safe.

  14. #13119
    Quote Originally Posted by PjDrizzt69  [View Original Post]
    I beg to differ and I have seen the other positive reviews. My dreams with Simi have been some of the best experiences of my adult life. I am certainly not new to the monger game. Although I am new to this posting about it.My final statement is that you can't make all of the people happy all of the time. Be safe everyone.
    Good for you. As they say. YMMV.

  15. #13118
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    One of the first reviews said she was a theif and not the girl in the pic. Then the 3rd review covered it up saying she's good.
    Yeah my spidey sense was tingling on this one after extended conversation. I'm glad I listened to the big head and called it off. Ended up getting back in touch with an old friend for a much better date at a much better rate LOL.

    Thanks brother!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape