Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 24532
-
02-14-22 18:21 #13147Senior Member

Posts: 430Ghosted
She ghosted me yesterday after driving 45 minutes. Let her know I was there and she responds with a room number 35 minutes later. Second time she has done that. No mas.
Originally Posted by BeardNBooze
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 16:12 #13146Senior Member

Posts: 32Jess in Aberdeen
Finally got the scoop on why she hasn't posted.
LC and the like have her old phone associated with her phone number and despite trying to get it changed the admins / mods / tech support won't take the time to clear her phone details so she can use the new one.
Apparently she's really struggling as a result; she messages me frequently for visits. If anyone is interested just shoot her a message 4433530XXX. She's been very negotiable lately; guessing it's the desperation to stay in her room.
Any questions just shoot me a pm.
-
02-14-22 13:20 #13145Senior Member

Posts: 557She also may be a lesbian. Over the years, I have seen or heard of a number of ladies who were.
Originally Posted by MotoMoto11
[View Original Post]
One told me her SO figured it was only for the money, because she was not interested in men. She said she did not care for sex with men, but she made very good money doing it. I will say she was good at acting like she enjoyed it.
A friend saw one that said she enjoyed a pecker once in a while and only did it when they needed money. I did notice her ads would pop up for a day or two and then her ads would disappear for months. Guys complained she only answered the phone when her ads were up.
We had a lesbian couple that only did sessions together where I lived before. They charged to much for my taste, but reviews said the sessions were real hot, because the ladies were into each other, but also made sure you had a good time.
-
02-14-22 12:07 #13144Senior Member

Posts: 112Possibly likes the ladies too
She is probably bisexual it does say that she caters to men, women, and couples as well as binary.
Originally Posted by LuvARub88
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 11:58 #13143Senior Member

Posts: 222Anyone try these?
I done some searching and couldn't find anything. Anyone try these?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/75005847
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/74995333
-
02-14-22 11:41 #13142Senior Member

Posts: 347Taylor
Seems a little to good to be true. If anyones knows her give me a shout.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...t/502571810600
-
02-14-22 08:48 #13141Senior Member

Posts: 51Grooming Issues?
Good morning gentlemen. Does anyone actually have providers or potentials that actually keep up with their nails and feet game? The first thing I look for when looking for potential meet ups are teeth / how nails / feet-toes are done. Bad teeth I scroll. Nails that look dirty or really short I pass. I'm not talking about the females who paint their own nails because most of them look like they bite them down to the bone. I'm just an extreme fetish freak when it comes to that. A female could have a cute face great body but if their nails look shit I go complete baby shrimp mode. I've only met 2 so far and both are charging 150 plus for a half hour.
-
02-14-22 02:14 #13140Regular Member

Posts: 15Kayla
Has anybody seen this one? Can't find a solid review.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/75195793
-
02-13-22 20:46 #13139Senior Member

Posts: 742Tat
Why does she have a "dyke" tat on her ass??.
Originally Posted by Shock55
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 20:34 #13138Regular Member

Posts: 8Lia
That's the Lia I'm referring to. She and some other girls posts in Rosedale were taken down but she changed her number right before. I forgot to note it down.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 19:45 #13137Senior Member

Posts: 223May Mercy
Anyone have any experience with May Mercy. I've looked all over for reviews on her. Here is a link https://tryst.link/escort/may-malus.
-
02-13-22 10:16 #13136Senior Member

Posts: 371She's a nongfe DC escort
And her ads say no bb, no GFE. Goes by Sierra in dc.
Originally Posted by HeadKnocker81
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-22 10:01 #13135Senior Member

Posts: 1626Are you referring to below Lia?
Originally Posted by Qilin
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-326-0595
-
02-13-22 06:53 #13134Regular Member

Posts: 8Lia from Rosedale
Does anyone know what her new number is? I didn't get a chance to record it before her posts were taken down.
-
02-12-22 22:28 #13133Senior Member

Posts: 82I've Tagged
Met off of SDM. Just because pics looked hot, I took the bait for $2. Qv (she quoted 2 qv, 3 hh, 4 hr). Pics are deceiving of overall attractiveness. I thought she was wearing braces. Nope; looked like she either has poor oral hygiene or drug abuse teeth. Additionally, while slim, you can see the tiny bit of baby damage but tits are nice and pierced. Also, wouldn't budge from totally covered (maybe she's changed in the last few days now that she's posting on STG). Head was actually decent to good though despite being covered and pussy was meh. Said she would go natural once "we got to know each other more", but won't confirm in follow on chat.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




