High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 693 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 10391
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5501
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    My own thoughts are that no girl is going to make much of living charging guys $50 to get taken to lunch. And how many lunches a week can she really go to?

    I agree that paying much more than that becomes toxic quickly.
    I'm sort of the same mind. I give them the money for taking the time to meet me. Most are appreciative of it. I'm not condemning people that don't pay for it. We all have our style of doing things. If it's obvious that we're not compatible, I don't give anything, otherwise, that $50-60 may be difference between lackluster sex and enthusiastic sex once things get going.

  2. #5500

    On meet and greets

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    I don't even pay them for the meet and greet. I'll buy them lunch / dinner / coffee sure but beyond that they know upfront this is free to see if there is chemistry. If they start to balk then sorry I then know there is a very high possibility all they want is to meet random guys get paid and never give anything else. I know a girl who did this for years scamming guys out of thousands of dollars for meet ups and "pay for their time". Just go on regular dates if that's what you're looking for.
    My own thoughts are that no girl is going to make much of living charging guys $50 to get taken to lunch. And how many lunches a week can she really go to?

    I agree that paying much more than that becomes toxic quickly.

  3. #5499
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieDave  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-24af4854a479

    Looks like Princess Penny is a pro as here is one of her ads:

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2594923

    She also mentioned she's on tna as well.
    She says she's in her 30's yet has the neck wrinkles of a 50+ year old LOL pass.

  4. #5498
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    This week has been a lousy one for me.

    On top of two girls dropping off of my rotation, I had silly drama with a new SB I was recruiting that led to me dropping her from contention.

    Anyway, I'd met her about a week ago at a mexican restaurant, we'd had a nice time and a nice meal and things seemed to be going okay. I'd given her $50 for the meet. At the end of our meetup as I left the restaurant she came on strong about needing more money right then. Being laid back I just let it slide, smiled, and told her that next time I'd have more money available for her. So we had a nice hug and a kiss and left.

    Usually after these I make a point of sending a thank you text, e. G. "Hey I had a nice time with you, hope to see you again soon!" I sent that and heard nothing.

    Yesterday this same girl who has been silent for a week started blowing up my phone. At first she said she was mad at me because I "disrespected" her by not immediately giving her more money when I asked for it. She also says she is not "comfortable" with a more private meeting, and wants to go out again but that I should gift her $500 for the privilege of eating mexican food with her.

    So she got crossed off the list, just like that.

    This isn't technically even GPS because no pussy is yet being offered.

    After all that shit I ordered a Tenga Flip Zero from Amazon. Should be here tomorrow. It already has cost me less than that girl cost me (Including the mexican food) and isn't hitting me up for more money. So even though Amazon hasn't yet delivered it I am happier with a fake pussy than with that girl.
    I don't even pay them for the meet and greet. I'll buy them lunch / dinner / coffee sure but beyond that they know upfront this is free to see if there is chemistry. If they start to balk then sorry I then know there is a very high possibility all they want is to meet random guys get paid and never give anything else. I know a girl who did this for years scamming guys out of thousands of dollars for meet ups and "pay for their time". Just go on regular dates if that's what you're looking for.

  5. #5497

    Some days on SB.

    This week has been a lousy one for me.

    On top of two girls dropping off of my rotation, I had silly drama with a new SB I was recruiting that led to me dropping her from contention.

    Anyway, I'd met her about a week ago at a mexican restaurant, we'd had a nice time and a nice meal and things seemed to be going okay. I'd given her $50 for the meet. At the end of our meetup as I left the restaurant she came on strong about needing more money right then. Being laid back I just let it slide, smiled, and told her that next time I'd have more money available for her. So we had a nice hug and a kiss and left.

    Usually after these I make a point of sending a thank you text, e. G. "Hey I had a nice time with you, hope to see you again soon!" I sent that and heard nothing.

    Yesterday this same girl who has been silent for a week started blowing up my phone. At first she said she was mad at me because I "disrespected" her by not immediately giving her more money when I asked for it. She also says she is not "comfortable" with a more private meeting, and wants to go out again but that I should gift her $500 for the privilege of eating mexican food with her.

    So she got crossed off the list, just like that.

    This isn't technically even GPS because no pussy is yet being offered.

    After all that shit I ordered a Tenga Flip Zero from Amazon. Should be here tomorrow. It already has cost me less than that girl cost me (Including the mexican food) and isn't hitting me up for more money. So even though Amazon hasn't yet delivered it I am happier with a fake pussy than with that girl.

  6. #5496

    She will meet for less

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    She's been on SA for 5 years and her profile seems high maintenance / money focused. I would expect covered and pro / semi pro experience.

    You never know though.
    Take her to the casino and spend $200-300 and she is all yours.

  7. #5495

    Wish lists

    Sigh. Is there anything better than clicking on a hot girl's wish list and see a bunch of sex toys? Ahhhhhhhh I love those very good girls.

  8. #5494
    Quote Originally Posted by Honjo  [View Original Post]
    VDAY22 V25.

    Hopefully this works. This is one that popped up for me.
    Thanks brother!

  9. #5493

    Coupon code

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Going to start a new seeking account. Anyone have a good coupon code? Thanks!
    VDAY22 V25.

    Hopefully this works. This is one that popped up for me.

  10. #5492

    Seeking coupon code

    Going to start a new seeking account. Anyone have a good coupon code? Thanks!

  11. #5491

    Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieDave  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-24af4854a479

    Looks like Princess Penny is a pro as here is one of her ads:

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2594923

    She also mentioned she's on tna as well.
    Phone number links to 88 emilysmith on TNA.

  12. #5490

    Princess Penny

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-24af4854a479

    Looks like Princess Penny is a pro as here is one of her ads:

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2594923

    She also mentioned she's on tna as well.

  13. #5489
    Desperate to feed a habit. Will want to meet quickly, so be ready to pull the trigger when you message her. 300 - said no anal initially but begged for it when I was rubbing my junk between the cheeks in doggy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-13c4c94a6630


    Also wants to meet right away. Either pro or habit feeder, or both.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c1c80707-1214-4b2e-ae90-47fbbc5daba6

  14. #5488
    Quote Originally Posted by Irwin18  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-a3dc571645b5

    Been chatting with this young woman (love them goth girls &#128514. Ppm would be between $800 and $1350. Yeeeeeeeeeeahno. Didn't bother to enquire about services.
    Thanks for heads up. She just messaged me on SB. Looks like these girls think of themselves as hot shot models!.

  15. #5487

    Tanya GPS

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-a3dc571645b5

    Been chatting with this young woman (love them goth girls &#128514. Ppm would be between $800 and $1350. Yeeeeeeeeeeahno. Didn't bother to enquire about services.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape