Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 10388
-
02-12-22 14:59 #5498Senior Member

Posts: 338I don't even pay them for the meet and greet. I'll buy them lunch / dinner / coffee sure but beyond that they know upfront this is free to see if there is chemistry. If they start to balk then sorry I then know there is a very high possibility all they want is to meet random guys get paid and never give anything else. I know a girl who did this for years scamming guys out of thousands of dollars for meet ups and "pay for their time". Just go on regular dates if that's what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by MarkoRamius
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 10:00 #5497Senior Member

Posts: 906Some days on SB.
This week has been a lousy one for me.
On top of two girls dropping off of my rotation, I had silly drama with a new SB I was recruiting that led to me dropping her from contention.
Anyway, I'd met her about a week ago at a mexican restaurant, we'd had a nice time and a nice meal and things seemed to be going okay. I'd given her $50 for the meet. At the end of our meetup as I left the restaurant she came on strong about needing more money right then. Being laid back I just let it slide, smiled, and told her that next time I'd have more money available for her. So we had a nice hug and a kiss and left.
Usually after these I make a point of sending a thank you text, e. G. "Hey I had a nice time with you, hope to see you again soon!" I sent that and heard nothing.
Yesterday this same girl who has been silent for a week started blowing up my phone. At first she said she was mad at me because I "disrespected" her by not immediately giving her more money when I asked for it. She also says she is not "comfortable" with a more private meeting, and wants to go out again but that I should gift her $500 for the privilege of eating mexican food with her.
So she got crossed off the list, just like that.
This isn't technically even GPS because no pussy is yet being offered.
After all that shit I ordered a Tenga Flip Zero from Amazon. Should be here tomorrow. It already has cost me less than that girl cost me (Including the mexican food) and isn't hitting me up for more money. So even though Amazon hasn't yet delivered it I am happier with a fake pussy than with that girl.
-
02-12-22 01:44 #5496Senior Member

Posts: 26She will meet for less
Take her to the casino and spend $200-300 and she is all yours.
Originally Posted by MrPumpNDump
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 18:59 #5495Senior Member

Posts: 61Wish lists
Sigh. Is there anything better than clicking on a hot girl's wish list and see a bunch of sex toys? Ahhhhhhhh I love those very good girls.
-
02-11-22 16:59 #5494Senior Member

Posts: 204Thanks brother!
Originally Posted by Honjo
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 15:37 #5493Regular Member

Posts: 9Coupon code
VDAY22 V25.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
Hopefully this works. This is one that popped up for me.
-
02-11-22 13:14 #5492Senior Member

Posts: 204Seeking coupon code
Going to start a new seeking account. Anyone have a good coupon code? Thanks!
-
02-11-22 11:17 #5491Senior Member

Posts: 67Tna
Phone number links to 88 emilysmith on TNA.
Originally Posted by WillieDave
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-22 23:14 #5490Senior Member

Posts: 52Princess Penny
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-24af4854a479
Looks like Princess Penny is a pro as here is one of her ads:
https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2594923
She also mentioned she's on tna as well.
-
02-10-22 19:19 #5489Senior Member

Posts: 217Desperate to feed a habit. Will want to meet quickly, so be ready to pull the trigger when you message her. 300 - said no anal initially but begged for it when I was rubbing my junk between the cheeks in doggy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-13c4c94a6630
Also wants to meet right away. Either pro or habit feeder, or both.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c1c80707-1214-4b2e-ae90-47fbbc5daba6
-
02-10-22 04:48 #5488Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks for heads up. She just messaged me on SB. Looks like these girls think of themselves as hot shot models!.
Originally Posted by Irwin18
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 16:12 #5487Senior Member

Posts: 61Tanya GPS
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-a3dc571645b5
Been chatting with this young woman (love them goth girls 😂. Ppm would be between $800 and $1350. Yeeeeeeeeeeahno. Didn't bother to enquire about services.
-
02-09-22 00:01 #5486Regular Member

Posts: 10Question, do you drive a nice car have a nice house? The girls see the signs of money and can care less about your looks. The "freebies" are just them trying to win you over,
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 16:33 #5485Senior Member

Posts: 2931If she is on SA the sharks are already circling.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 15:58 #5484Senior Member

Posts: 1544I actually agree with your experience. I tend to find people that are initially standoffish, but after we meet, things change. I like knowing the person I'm with and having long discussions about things. I don't discuss sex at all unless she brings it up and I've been on numerous M&Gs where we've never discussed sex. If she does bring it up, I tell her that I'm someone that takes their time and I have a high sex drive. I also tell her that if she doesn't enjoy sex or find me attractive then it won't be worth whatever money she asks for. I've lost several for that reason, but I've had 3 or 4 go home with me without payment. This is uncomfortable for me because I feel I should give them something, but they don't ask for anything and I don't want to give them money and offend them.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
Currently, I have a 21 YO that I'm going to have to get rid of. She's a sweetheart, we like each other and on all levels. She took the dick like a champ (she's a screamer, but I don't think she was screaming because she enjoyed it), it was obvious she didn't like sex or was not into sex with me (which is fine). I gave her $500, but I don't pay $500 for someone to just lie there. She likes that I take her to expensive restaurants; she likes that I spend money on her; she likes that we can talk for hours, but obviously she does not like fucking me (I've never seen someone run to get their clothes back on so quickly in my life). I feel bad because she's texting me every day wanting to get back together and I'm pretty much done with her (and no, I'm not going to say who, she's a nice girl and I don't want her to be eaten by sharks).











Reply With Quote





