Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 693 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 10388
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5483
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13
    I agree completely! After covid hit I settled with one spectacular woman, hot AF, smart AF, and half my age, for a reasonable monthly sum. I'm a 50 yo bald guy with an uninteresting job, but I treat her with respect, I genuinely like her, I take her out, etc. And she lets me fuck her in every way possible and plays no games with me. She's told me stories of breaking things off with men who paid 5 x what I pay because they were assholes.

    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I still don't believe that. I mean, I've done the SA thing for a while and I can tell it's a real struggle out there for them. I've never met a girl on there who wasn't excited / relieved at how nice I was and that I actually had money. They come in with really high hopes and expectations and then get shot down because it just doesn't play out like the TikToks say it will. I would say that at least 90% of the time, if you treat those girls like human beings, they not only don't cost that much but you'll get some really good service and sometimes even get to have them just because you took them to lunch. There's no doubt that a ton of those girls have borderline PTSD from what guys on there have done to them. I've heard stories about how guys promised them some amount of money, then they end up fucking them really rough, spitting on them, verbally degrading them, and then throwing them $40 as they walk out.

    I'm not a hot guy. I'm a 5'4" asian with a tiny dick and there's zero reason why these women should be hitting me up to go to dinner and fuck for free afterwards (yeah, I still consider that free) but it happens all the time. If you want my guess as to the greatest deficiency in guys on there, it's that they don't know how to talk. You have to listen, ask relevant questions, and give thoughtful responses. Some guys on here call it game, but I just call it not being socially inept. If you do that, I would say that the great majority of the time, the SA girl will fuck you for way, way less than she would a typical guy on there.

  2. #5482

    Yeah it has but.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleB  [View Original Post]
    I did reach out to her after shooting her down for a 500 platonic date and asked if she got was she was looking for. She might just be blowing smoke, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's telling the truth. Tech money has fucked the market on SA.
    I still don't believe that. I mean, I've done the SA thing for a while and I can tell it's a real struggle out there for them. I've never met a girl on there who wasn't excited / relieved at how nice I was and that I actually had money. They come in with really high hopes and expectations and then get shot down because it just doesn't play out like the TikToks say it will. I would say that at least 90% of the time, if you treat those girls like human beings, they not only don't cost that much but you'll get some really good service and sometimes even get to have them just because you took them to lunch. There's no doubt that a ton of those girls have borderline PTSD from what guys on there have done to them. I've heard stories about how guys promised them some amount of money, then they end up fucking them really rough, spitting on them, verbally degrading them, and then throwing them $40 as they walk out.

    I'm not a hot guy. I'm a 5'4" asian with a tiny dick and there's zero reason why these women should be hitting me up to go to dinner and fuck for free afterwards (yeah, I still consider that free) but it happens all the time. If you want my guess as to the greatest deficiency in guys on there, it's that they don't know how to talk. You have to listen, ask relevant questions, and give thoughtful responses. Some guys on here call it game, but I just call it not being socially inept. If you do that, I would say that the great majority of the time, the SA girl will fuck you for way, way less than she would a typical guy on there.

  3. #5481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931

    25% off is active now on SA

    When I long on there is a big banner to click.

  4. #5480
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleB  [View Original Post]
    Was chatting up one of the younger, very attractive members. She told me she got 1 k for a platonic dinner date. Jesus, hard to Compete with that.
    I doubt she was paid 1 K for a lunch. This is a very common tactic that women use, to make a man feel incapable of "providing". There is really no need for her to share that type of information, unless she feels telling that to you will motivate you to step up your own game. If someone gives me that line I politely tell that is an incredible deal and ask them what they are doing chatting with me. Any nut with half a brain would be sucking that deal dry for all it was worth. Ask her cut out the crap, she is not fooling anyone.

  5. #5479
    Quote Originally Posted by InFrequently  [View Original Post]
    Not an issue. I've used a pre-paid vanilla card, registered under my hobby name, with a fictitious but real address, to pay for testing. No ID required at the lab.
    Smart. That is how I do it. Just hate the fact that I have to pay $5 every time I reload cash into my vanilla card. Other than that it is perfect for anonymity. Use it for porn website membership fees, SA etc. The best way to pay for things online without having to buy bitcoin (which can be tedious at times).

  6. #5478

    CutieCallie GPS

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-f9093255ed9c

    Chatted with her a bit, switched to text and she asked what allowance I would provide. Well she isn't that cute and her body is "meh" so I threw out 200-250, you never know she might be a good fuck. She comes back and says she would do a meet and greet for 200 but that sex was 750 LOL.

  7. #5477
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    For a moment I thought he was more concerned about keeping his real identity from her. Good information.
    Not an issue. I've used a pre-paid vanilla card, registered under my hobby name, with a fictitious but real address, to pay for testing. No ID required at the lab.

  8. #5476
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-818c0de052ad

    She messaged me and wanted to meet right now. Says via text she is open to all bare and anal. Can't host, you have to arrange transportation. Won't budge from $500. That's more than I go and I already have a date with one of my regular babies today. Have at her if you're interested!
    Thanks for sharing her profile! What a fine fuck she is. Talks dirty and takes it like a champ. All holes open. She is down for anything and everything except CIM.

    Got her down by a ben but I also had less than an hour of a "work break" She said 5 roses is for a couple of hours.

    Pretty chill lady overall with a great attitude.

  9. #5475

    No but my 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by UnderRadar253  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? Looks like a smoke show. Says she'll do PPM for $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-0ba1d5dc5f5e.
    She's been on SA for 5 years and her profile seems high maintenance / money focused. I would expect covered and pro / semi pro experience.

    You never know though.

  10. #5474

    Probably right

    I did reach out to her after shooting her down for a 500 platonic date and asked if she got was she was looking for. She might just be blowing smoke, but I wouldn't be surprised if she's telling the truth. Tech money has fucked the market on SA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    She's lying. If she got $1,000 for a platonic dinner date. Why is she speaking to you? Why not just do platonic dinner dates with the same guy or offer $1000 platonic dinner dates online. It's because there's no market out there. Whenever someone says, "I got XXX for XXX" and it's simply unreasonable, I always simply say, "why are talking to me then?

    Even if it were true, people always pick the greatest outlier there is and try to make it a standard. Hell, once I drove from Burien to Microsoft in Redmond in 20 minutes. Does that mean that I can do that every day? No. It happened once and in 3 years working for Microsoft that was the ONLY time that happened. I.

  11. #5473
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleB  [View Original Post]
    Was chatting up one of the younger, very attractive members. She told me she got 1 k for a platonic dinner date. Jesus, hard to Compete with that.
    She's lying. If she got $1,000 for a platonic dinner date. Why is she speaking to you? Why not just do platonic dinner dates with the same guy or offer $1000 platonic dinner dates online. It's because there's no market out there. Whenever someone says, "I got XXX for XXX" and it's simply unreasonable, I always simply say, "why are talking to me then?

    Even if it were true, people always pick the greatest outlier there is and try to make it a standard. Hell, once I drove from Burien to Microsoft in Redmond in 20 minutes. Does that mean that I can do that every day? No. It happened once and in 3 years working for Microsoft that was the ONLY time that happened. I.

  12. #5472

    Inflation

    Was chatting up one of the younger, very attractive members. She told me she got 1 k for a platonic dinner date. Jesus, hard to Compete with that.

  13. #5471

    Any intel??

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Looks like a smoke show. Says she'll do PPM for $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-0ba1d5dc5f5e.

  14. #5470
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooner05  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with this one? Have seen her on sa for a while now and I have always been curious. Can trade some info potentially.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-067949ac220f

    Thanks fellas.
    I don't consider her hot, so personally I wouldn't pay. Also I'm pretty sure I've met her off hinge or tinder pre covid. She looks more Hispanic than Asian. Also she's not really my definition of abg. Idk what's she charging as only paid for dinner off hinge.

  15. #5469

    Hot abg. Any intel?

    Has anyone had any luck with this one? Have seen her on sa for a while now and I have always been curious. Can trade some info potentially.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...4-067949ac220f

    Thanks fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape