Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 693 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 10388
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5498
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    This week has been a lousy one for me.

    On top of two girls dropping off of my rotation, I had silly drama with a new SB I was recruiting that led to me dropping her from contention.

    Anyway, I'd met her about a week ago at a mexican restaurant, we'd had a nice time and a nice meal and things seemed to be going okay. I'd given her $50 for the meet. At the end of our meetup as I left the restaurant she came on strong about needing more money right then. Being laid back I just let it slide, smiled, and told her that next time I'd have more money available for her. So we had a nice hug and a kiss and left.

    Usually after these I make a point of sending a thank you text, e. G. "Hey I had a nice time with you, hope to see you again soon!" I sent that and heard nothing.

    Yesterday this same girl who has been silent for a week started blowing up my phone. At first she said she was mad at me because I "disrespected" her by not immediately giving her more money when I asked for it. She also says she is not "comfortable" with a more private meeting, and wants to go out again but that I should gift her $500 for the privilege of eating mexican food with her.

    So she got crossed off the list, just like that.

    This isn't technically even GPS because no pussy is yet being offered.

    After all that shit I ordered a Tenga Flip Zero from Amazon. Should be here tomorrow. It already has cost me less than that girl cost me (Including the mexican food) and isn't hitting me up for more money. So even though Amazon hasn't yet delivered it I am happier with a fake pussy than with that girl.
    I don't even pay them for the meet and greet. I'll buy them lunch / dinner / coffee sure but beyond that they know upfront this is free to see if there is chemistry. If they start to balk then sorry I then know there is a very high possibility all they want is to meet random guys get paid and never give anything else. I know a girl who did this for years scamming guys out of thousands of dollars for meet ups and "pay for their time". Just go on regular dates if that's what you're looking for.

  2. #5497

    Some days on SB.

    This week has been a lousy one for me.

    On top of two girls dropping off of my rotation, I had silly drama with a new SB I was recruiting that led to me dropping her from contention.

    Anyway, I'd met her about a week ago at a mexican restaurant, we'd had a nice time and a nice meal and things seemed to be going okay. I'd given her $50 for the meet. At the end of our meetup as I left the restaurant she came on strong about needing more money right then. Being laid back I just let it slide, smiled, and told her that next time I'd have more money available for her. So we had a nice hug and a kiss and left.

    Usually after these I make a point of sending a thank you text, e. G. "Hey I had a nice time with you, hope to see you again soon!" I sent that and heard nothing.

    Yesterday this same girl who has been silent for a week started blowing up my phone. At first she said she was mad at me because I "disrespected" her by not immediately giving her more money when I asked for it. She also says she is not "comfortable" with a more private meeting, and wants to go out again but that I should gift her $500 for the privilege of eating mexican food with her.

    So she got crossed off the list, just like that.

    This isn't technically even GPS because no pussy is yet being offered.

    After all that shit I ordered a Tenga Flip Zero from Amazon. Should be here tomorrow. It already has cost me less than that girl cost me (Including the mexican food) and isn't hitting me up for more money. So even though Amazon hasn't yet delivered it I am happier with a fake pussy than with that girl.

  3. #5496

    She will meet for less

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPumpNDump  [View Original Post]
    She's been on SA for 5 years and her profile seems high maintenance / money focused. I would expect covered and pro / semi pro experience.

    You never know though.
    Take her to the casino and spend $200-300 and she is all yours.

  4. #5495

    Wish lists

    Sigh. Is there anything better than clicking on a hot girl's wish list and see a bunch of sex toys? Ahhhhhhhh I love those very good girls.

  5. #5494
    Quote Originally Posted by Honjo  [View Original Post]
    VDAY22 V25.

    Hopefully this works. This is one that popped up for me.
    Thanks brother!

  6. #5493

    Coupon code

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Going to start a new seeking account. Anyone have a good coupon code? Thanks!
    VDAY22 V25.

    Hopefully this works. This is one that popped up for me.

  7. #5492

    Seeking coupon code

    Going to start a new seeking account. Anyone have a good coupon code? Thanks!

  8. #5491

    Tna

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieDave  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-24af4854a479

    Looks like Princess Penny is a pro as here is one of her ads:

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2594923

    She also mentioned she's on tna as well.
    Phone number links to 88 emilysmith on TNA.

  9. #5490

    Princess Penny

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...8-24af4854a479

    Looks like Princess Penny is a pro as here is one of her ads:

    https://adultsearch.com/washington/s...scorts/2594923

    She also mentioned she's on tna as well.

  10. #5489
    Desperate to feed a habit. Will want to meet quickly, so be ready to pull the trigger when you message her. 300 - said no anal initially but begged for it when I was rubbing my junk between the cheeks in doggy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-13c4c94a6630


    Also wants to meet right away. Either pro or habit feeder, or both.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c1c80707-1214-4b2e-ae90-47fbbc5daba6

  11. #5488
    Quote Originally Posted by Irwin18  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-a3dc571645b5

    Been chatting with this young woman (love them goth girls &#128514. Ppm would be between $800 and $1350. Yeeeeeeeeeeahno. Didn't bother to enquire about services.
    Thanks for heads up. She just messaged me on SB. Looks like these girls think of themselves as hot shot models!.

  12. #5487

    Tanya GPS

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-a3dc571645b5

    Been chatting with this young woman (love them goth girls &#128514. Ppm would be between $800 and $1350. Yeeeeeeeeeeahno. Didn't bother to enquire about services.

  13. #5486
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I still don't believe that. I mean, I've done the SA thing for a while and I can tell it's a real struggle out there for them. I've never met a girl on there who wasn't excited / relieved at how nice I was and that I actually had money. They come in with really high hopes and expectations and then get shot down because it just doesn't play out like the TikToks say it will. I would say that at least 90% of the time, if you treat those girls like human beings, they not only don't cost that much but you'll get some really good service and sometimes even get to have them just because you took them to lunch. There's no doubt that a ton of those girls have borderline PTSD from what guys on there have done to them. I've heard stories about how guys promised them some amount of money, then they end up fucking them really rough, spitting on them, verbally degrading them, and then throwing them $40 as they walk out.

    I'm not a hot guy. I'm a 5'4" asian with a tiny dick and there's zero reason why these women should be hitting me up to go to dinner and fuck for free afterwards (yeah, I still consider that free) but it happens all the time. If you want my guess as to the greatest deficiency in guys on there, it's that they don't know how to talk. You have to listen, ask relevant questions, and give thoughtful responses. Some guys on here call it game, but I just call it not being socially inept. If you do that, I would say that the great majority of the time, the SA girl will fuck you for way, way less than she would a typical guy on there.
    Question, do you drive a nice car have a nice house? The girls see the signs of money and can care less about your looks. The "freebies" are just them trying to win you over,

  14. #5485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I actually agree with your experience. I tend to find people that are initially standoffish, but after we meet, things change. I like knowing the person I'm with and having long discussions about things. I don't discuss sex at all unless she brings it up and I've been on numerous M&Gs where we've never discussed sex. If she does bring it up, I tell her that I'm someone that takes their time and I have a high sex drive. I also tell her that if she doesn't enjoy sex or find me attractive then it won't be worth whatever money she asks for. I've lost several for that reason, but I've had 3 or 4 go home with me without payment. This is uncomfortable for me because I feel I should give them something, but they don't ask for anything and I don't want to give them money and offend them.

    Currently, I have a 21 YO that I'm going to have to get rid of. She's a sweetheart, we like each other and on all levels. She took the dick like a champ (she's a screamer, but I don't think she was screaming because she enjoyed it), it was obvious she didn't like sex or was not into sex with me (which is fine). I gave her $500, but I don't pay $500 for someone to just lie there. She likes that I take her to expensive restaurants; she likes that I spend money on her; she likes that we can talk for hours, but obviously she does not like fucking me (I've never seen someone run to get their clothes back on so quickly in my life). I feel bad because she's texting me every day wanting to get back together and I'm pretty much done with her (and no, I'm not going to say who, she's a nice girl and I don't want her to be eaten by sharks).
    If she is on SA the sharks are already circling.

  15. #5484
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaPorter  [View Original Post]
    I still don't believe that. I mean, I've done the SA thing for a while and I can tell it's a real struggle out there for them. I've never met a girl on there who wasn't excited / relieved at how nice I was and that I actually had money. They come in with really high hopes and expectations and then get shot down because it just doesn't play out like the TikToks say it will. I would say that at least 90% of the time, if you treat those girls like human beings, they not only don't cost that much but you'll get some really good service and sometimes even get to have them just because you took them to lunch. There's no doubt that a ton of those girls have borderline PTSD from what guys on there have done to them. I've heard stories about how guys promised them some amount of money, then they end up fucking them really rough, spitting on them, verbally degrading them, and then throwing them $40 as they walk out.

    I'm not a hot guy. I'm a 5'4" asian with a tiny dick and there's zero reason why these women should be hitting me up to go to dinner and fuck for free afterwards (yeah, I still consider that free) but it happens all the time. If you want my guess as to the greatest deficiency in guys on there, it's that they don't know how to talk. You have to listen, ask relevant questions, and give thoughtful responses. Some guys on here call it game, but I just call it not being socially inept. If you do that, I would say that the great majority of the time, the SA girl will fuck you for way, way less than she would a typical guy on there.
    I actually agree with your experience. I tend to find people that are initially standoffish, but after we meet, things change. I like knowing the person I'm with and having long discussions about things. I don't discuss sex at all unless she brings it up and I've been on numerous M&Gs where we've never discussed sex. If she does bring it up, I tell her that I'm someone that takes their time and I have a high sex drive. I also tell her that if she doesn't enjoy sex or find me attractive then it won't be worth whatever money she asks for. I've lost several for that reason, but I've had 3 or 4 go home with me without payment. This is uncomfortable for me because I feel I should give them something, but they don't ask for anything and I don't want to give them money and offend them.

    Currently, I have a 21 YO that I'm going to have to get rid of. She's a sweetheart, we like each other and on all levels. She took the dick like a champ (she's a screamer, but I don't think she was screaming because she enjoyed it), it was obvious she didn't like sex or was not into sex with me (which is fine). I gave her $500, but I don't pay $500 for someone to just lie there. She likes that I take her to expensive restaurants; she likes that I spend money on her; she likes that we can talk for hours, but obviously she does not like fucking me (I've never seen someone run to get their clothes back on so quickly in my life). I feel bad because she's texting me every day wanting to get back together and I'm pretty much done with her (and no, I'm not going to say who, she's a nice girl and I don't want her to be eaten by sharks).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape