Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46266
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I used to call her the "Tease Queen". She teased quite a bit but on the flip she have you DIY. She's cute and had a cute ass. She used to treat some of her girls unfairly. One of them told me about her being a "bad boss". Maybe she has changed now.

    As for her massages, as mentioned, shell massage you til your girl comes in. The good thing is that your time wont be included during the Lily massage so youre basically getting free massage time.
    To say Lily is a bad boss is unfair because it's hearsay, you have never witnessed her treat any employee unfairly, pure speculation on your part based on second hand information you received.

  2. #46265

    Asian Wellness

    Spoke with the Mama and asked for Amy, she said come in she's free. Got there in 5 min but she said Amy was busy for another 30+ min. Beware if you call ahead she just wants to get you to come in so she will tell you your requested girl is ready. Mama came in and said "I do" - I started to walk out so she said hold on and sent Angela in. Angela is 8/10 face, 6/10 butt 6/10 boobs. The massage was okay, the back walking was the best part. Good teasing. Standard finish with limited access UTC top and OTC bottom. I think there are better options here like Casey and Amy. I believe there's 1 more girl Cici that I haven't tried. Still a great place to visit. Will be back. Damage 60/40. Cheers.

  3. #46264

    Free Massage Time

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I used to call her the "Tease Queen". She teased quite a bit but on the flip she have you DIY. She's cute and had a cute ass. She used to treat some of her girls unfairly. One of them told me about her being a "bad boss". Maybe she has changed now.

    As for her massages, as mentioned, shell massage you til your girl comes in. The good thing is that your time wont be included during the Lily massage so youre basically getting free massage time.
    Great point MA! Cannot free the free massage time. Great perk of waiting for your girl.

  4. #46263
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Li is standard with better than average looking girls.
    Above average? They're mediocre, at best. The three that I've seen will never be in a beauty contest.

  5. #46262

    Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzel333  [View Original Post]
    Don't want my SO knowing my extra fun activities when she check my phone contact history.
    If your SO is checking your phone on a regular basis you got bigger problems then just a phone number.

  6. #46261
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    That's Lily- she does do massages if you are waiting for another girl but they aren't great. Ask for her back walking instead. She's on the phone a lot so she will be in and out of the room.
    I used to call her the "Tease Queen". She teased quite a bit but on the flip she have you DIY. She's cute and had a cute ass. She used to treat some of her girls unfairly. One of them told me about her being a "bad boss". Maybe she has changed now.

    As for her massages, as mentioned, she’ll massage you til your girl comes in. The good thing is that your time won’t be included during the Lily massage so you’re basically getting free massage time.

  7. #46260
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Let's see, Big Lots, Harmony and Valley. Be Best and tell us where the hell you were.
    Night. You of all people should know because you've chimed in on Harmony before. But yes, shame on me. I too get pissed when I read a post and have not clue where a place is located. I thought the Big Lots was a dead give-a-way because it is literally maybe two doors down. I am talking about Chamblee-Tucker Rd.

  8. #46259
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    For D's with lg nips on a thin frame, suggest Mimi at LS massage health (old DS health). 80/ hr.
    Finally saw Mimi. She sounded very Korean on the phone and sure enough, she is. Don't think anyone had mentioned this before. Had a long discussion in her native language with a lot of jokes thrown in, mainly about how big Jasmine's Colombian ass is.

    Mimi gives a thorough, firm massage. Toward the end I asked her several times to pull out the twins (in Korean because she only knows about a dozen English words) but she declined so I thought the session would end in disappointment; however, with about 10 minutes left she suddenly pulled them out and started a hand crank. Plenty of fondling but she wouldn't let me suck her nipples. She didn't even ask for a tip as she was eager to greet her next customer but I left a fair tip and she was happy.

  9. #46258
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634

    Luna Massage

    Drove by today and it was closed. Anyone know why?

  10. #46257
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by BballDude2000  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading through the forum and saw a lot of mix takes on Chalet that mainly come from last year. Some say it's good some say its bad, but that its almost always guaranteed FS. Anyone been there recently and have a review on it? On their RR ad they mention nuru gel massage / body slide, can anyone confirm this too?
    Chalet is a basic KAMP where you can always get FS. Forget the nury / body slide crap, it's just a marketing gimmick to get you in the door.

  11. #46256

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by BballDude2000  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about Lilly for a while after seeing various discussion about it, so I decided to try it myself.

    I actually had a really good time. I was let into my room by an older Asian lady to undress, asked if I wanted a shower (I declined) and left. Afterwards a cute blonde Latina woman (short, curvy build, thick ass, little chub on her stomach, soft natural tits) came in and asked what I wanted (FS but I let her know I wanted an actual massage beforehand). I laid face down, and she gave me a thorough massage (not too firm but not too soft) and we chatted to get to know each other during the massage. Her English wasn't the greatest but she still held conversations well. After the massage I flipped over and she proceeded with a nice slow HJ into a CBJ. After going down on JR for a while, she laid on the table, prompted me to get up, and spread her legs for missionary. After doing missionary for a bit, we kissed, and jr let loose in her embrace. She was very patient and sweet, I was not rushed or treated rudely at all. We even shared a hug and a kiss before I left. After comparing my experience to others on on this forum, I'm certain if you just act respectful, and not give them a hard time (showing up near closing time, haggling for lower prices) they will give you the service you expect. Was worth the $$.
    What was the damage?

  12. #46255

    Lily the Mamasan

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    There's an older lady behind the desk. She looks like she's in her mid 40's and petite. Does she do massages? I liked her look.
    That's Lily- she does do massages if you are waiting for another girl but they aren't great. Ask for her back walking instead. She's on the phone a lot so she will be in and out of the room.

  13. #46254

    Li

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJhsn  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    New member and kinda new to the hobby. I wondering what's on the menu at Li massage (Marietta) Is it standard rub+tug or could a full menu be had?.

    If not, where might a new monger find one?.

    Thanks!. Hopefully I'll be reporting back.
    Li is standard with better than average looking girls.

  14. #46253

    Sunny Day Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikShawn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if sunny day spa in Marietta does Brazilian wax? Just curious since the name contains the word spa.
    Despite the "Spa" in the name, it's not a wax place or a Kamp. For Brazilian wax I suggest Lucy's Brazilian Wax in Kennesaw.

  15. #46252

    Tried out Lilly Spa, self review

    I've been curious about Lilly for a while after seeing various discussion about it, so I decided to try it myself.

    I actually had a really good time. I was let into my room by an older Asian lady to undress, asked if I wanted a shower (I declined) and left. Afterwards a cute blonde Latina woman (short, curvy build, thick ass, little chub on her stomach, soft natural tits) came in and asked what I wanted (FS but I let her know I wanted an actual massage beforehand). I laid face down, and she gave me a thorough massage (not too firm but not too soft) and we chatted to get to know each other during the massage. Her English wasn't the greatest but she still held conversations well. After the massage I flipped over and she proceeded with a nice slow HJ into a CBJ. After going down on JR for a while, she laid on the table, prompted me to get up, and spread her legs for missionary. After doing missionary for a bit, we kissed, and jr let loose in her embrace. She was very patient and sweet, I was not rushed or treated rudely at all. We even shared a hug and a kiss before I left. After comparing my experience to others on on this forum, I'm certain if you just act respectful, and not give them a hard time (showing up near closing time, haggling for lower prices) they will give you the service you expect. Was worth the $$.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape