Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46116

    Not Open

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    That's what I'm hoping for. Great service at Oriental.
    Tried to toftt but nobody there at 1015 so I went to Oriental for some relief. Melody.

  2. #46115

    Norcross

    Your best bet is Norcross. Use "advance search" in this site and search for Norcross. You will get all you need.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krish077  [View Original Post]
    Hey.

    Looking for the best experience sexual massage parlor around Duluth / Johns creek / Norcross. Do they offer FS around here?

    Looking for best experience suggestions.

  3. #46114
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    As an FYI, the verbiage on the RR ad for Daily Massage is word for word the same as for Oriental Massage in Woodstock. Maybe same owners now?
    That's what I'm hoping for. Great service at Oriental.

  4. #46113
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I hear ya on that one! When I saw her when I walked in, I immediately recognized her, and almost turned around on the spot until the mention of a young woman available. I saw her many years ago at Hot stone I believe it was, and I didn't want any more then than a tug or sucky sucky from her for sure LOL!
    Hot Stone was a great KAMP. Suzie the floozy would suck the schlong to get it up, then I'd fuck the other woman on duty. They had an American girl who went by Lisa who had a nice body but weird bumps on it in several places. Non-STD-related, but bumps nonetheless. They hired her to do BBFS with Black customers.

  5. #46112
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Highly doubt these shops use an ad agency. More likely they just copy someone else's ad.
    CAMPs or KAMPs using an ad agency? That's insane. Most ads are chock full of errors and no respectable ad agency would do that. Only a turd would insinuate such a retarded thought.

  6. #46111
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    For the New Year I decided to go to Asian Wellness. I got Amy for the first time and my she did not disappoint. 8/10 body, 8/10 face and 9/10 personality. She was wearing a low cut top and yoga pants. She seems a little taller than normal. Had a great time, and will repeat. I did not pay upfront and there was no negotiation. 1 hour, 60/70 tipped extra for the New Year holiday and for the great service to be continued on the next visit.
    To be continued, what are you expecting on the next visit?

  7. #46110
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    Highly doubt these shops use an ad agency. More likely they just copy someone else's ad.
    They do, it's a Chinese agency that does the massage ads.

  8. #46109
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    No, same ad agency.
    Highly doubt these shops use an ad agency. More likely they just copy someone else's ad.

  9. #46108
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    So you think someone is a newbie just because they don't go to places with bad reviews? The season monger knows the places to go and the places to avoid. 1st rule of a season the monger as you never go someplace that's got 30 or 40 bad reviews all saying the same exact thing. I would have thought you would have learned that by now with your over 10000 or so post.
    I know every KAMP very well, have been to them multiple times and I keep a running list of those still open in my head. As for bad reviews, every parlor will have them from time to time so it means nothing. If there truly is a long string of bad reviews about a parlor, it's likely multiple posts by a dejected monger who's out to give a parlor a bad name. If there's only one thing to be said about massage parlors, it's that they're consistently inconsistent because girls and ownership change too often. About the only constant I can think of regarding KAMPs is that the Buckhead KAMPs have always been more expensive that KAMPs OTP.

    Any truly seasoned monger knows this.

  10. #46107

    Wrong thread

    Wrong thread. Post this one in Massage parlor non AMP.

  11. #46106

    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by Franko1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Enjoy Massage on Holcomb Bridge Rd in Roswell. No name, she wants to keep her clientele tight. This girl is very skilled. Stunningly beautiful, tall with a great body. Very wet without much effort. She really likes to play and knows what she is doing. The room next door was having some fun too. . HH 160 OTD. I think I might go back later tonight. Wow!
    I know exactly who you're talking about, and she is fun. A little too much girl giggling for me, but I try and overlook that. Damn, you paid 160 for just a half hour? I normally pay that for a full hour and only if plenty of fun is to be had. But I'm a VIP customer there too LOL!.

  12. #46105

    Night, hilarious as usual!

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you really do need to RTFF.
    I was hearing this response like the scene in Goodfellas when Henry told Tommy "Wow, you really are a funny guy!" LOL.

  13. #46104

    Suzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    You can let ol' Suzie give you a BBBJ but don't put your raw dick in her pussy. She's had serious pussy rot for at least a decade.
    I hear ya on that one! When I saw her when I walked in, I immediately recognized her, and almost turned around on the spot until the mention of a young woman available. I saw her many years ago at Hot stone I believe it was, and I didn't want any more then than a tug or sucky sucky from her for sure LOL!

  14. #46103
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    As an FYI, the verbiage on the RR ad for Daily Massage is word for word the same as for Oriental Massage in Woodstock. Maybe same owners now?
    No, same ad agency.

  15. #46102

    Daily Massage on RR

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Likely still no bonus because it resides within Woodstock city limits and Woodstock PD is almost literally next door.
    As an FYI, the verbiage on the RR ad for Daily Massage is word for word the same as for Oriental Massage in Woodstock. Maybe same owners now?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape