Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 59496
-
02-11-22 16:45 #46236Senior Member

Posts: 104The Menu at Li
Hi All,
New member and kinda new to the hobby. I wondering what's on the menu at Li massage (Marietta) Is it standard rub+tug or could a full menu be had?.
If not, where might a new monger find one?.
Thanks!. Hopefully I'll be reporting back.
-
02-11-22 15:57 #46235Senior Member

Posts: 655I was up by Big Lots
And I noticed Harmony. I know that place had some, at least OK, things going on a couple of years back. Anyone been there recently? I'm thinking about poking my head into Valley too. They are somewhat new, about a mile further down from Harmony. I've noticed more ads lately, but ads don't tell you anything. I do think it is a K place though. Any info appreciated. If I get by there over the weekend, I'll report back.
-
02-11-22 15:52 #46234Senior Member

Posts: 798Dynamic Duos
Happy Friday fellas! I wanted to see where your best 4 hand massage was from? And who the girls were?
The best 4 hand dynamic duo I've had is Anna & Angela at iSPA. Amazing.
-
02-11-22 15:50 #46233Senior Member

Posts: 798Lily at Li
It wouldn't be worth it for 2 reasons. One she's not very good massage wise, although her back walking was decent. And two she would in and out of the room at least 10 times getting incoming mongers situated. LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 15:43 #46232Banned Member

Posts: 2410What's T1 and T2?.
Originally Posted by MattSouth
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 14:17 #46231Senior Member

Posts: 4061She may, and you can ask, but you might have to pry her off of her phone since she's the only who always answers / schedules the appointments. That time I was waiting for Alice and Lily was massaging me, she was doing one hand and on her phone the other hand. Massage was lousy.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 14:11 #46230Banned Member

Posts: 13634Alice would like everyone to believe she has F cups, but they're DD at best. True F cups are massive.
Originally Posted by Hooters54
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 14:10 #46229Banned Member

Posts: 13634Well, there's always Lemon Massage and Angel Massage.
Originally Posted by Lurker0825
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 13:34 #46228Senior Member

Posts: 164Peachtree corners
Is there anything good in Peachtree corners it's about a 10 minute drive from work.
-
02-11-22 11:40 #46227Banned Member

Posts: 13634Any idea if Lily will do a 4-hand with Alice?
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 11:28 #46226Senior Member

Posts: 4061Lily? I guess she got out. Heard she was part of the Sisi bust. Lily is cute and has an ok looking ass. She used to wear black leggings and cut off jeans shorts. She'll only massage you while you are waiting on an appointment until your girl is ready. Other than they she mans the forts.
Originally Posted by Hooters54
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 10:53 #46225Senior Member

Posts: 798Li Massage
Excellent! Glad you had a great time with Alice at Li and glad to hear it's still open!
Originally Posted by Hooters54
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-22 10:45 #46224Senior Member

Posts: 169Latin info
Since you are brand new here and asked the same question in two forums, I did some research to help you out. At this place, you can get one hour 100 dollars. They are available 24 hours, and you can contact them via whatsapp or sms.
Originally Posted by Jeepguy2020
[View Original Post]
Let us know how your visit goes.
-
02-11-22 09:51 #46223Senior Member

Posts: 117Alice
So I went to Li yesterday evening and had the opportunity to have Alice. I will say the massage was great as she took her time and paid attention very well on a soft massage. Then the reveal of the F twins. That is right size F. For a slightly older woman she is ok but those have some nice youth to them. Lilly is also attractive for being older. Was a nice time.
-
02-11-22 08:28 #46222Senior Member

Posts: 351Yes- two minute search peachtree corners uses gwinette county police and fire.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
They have been spending a lot of resources on massage places. I wish they had the same dedication to food safety at some of the restaurants.








Reply With Quote






