Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 59496
-
02-12-22 22:40 #46266Banned Member

Posts: 2410To say Lily is a bad boss is unfair because it's hearsay, you have never witnessed her treat any employee unfairly, pure speculation on your part based on second hand information you received.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 21:31 #46265Senior Member

Posts: 798Asian Wellness
Spoke with the Mama and asked for Amy, she said come in she's free. Got there in 5 min but she said Amy was busy for another 30+ min. Beware if you call ahead she just wants to get you to come in so she will tell you your requested girl is ready. Mama came in and said "I do" - I started to walk out so she said hold on and sent Angela in. Angela is 8/10 face, 6/10 butt 6/10 boobs. The massage was okay, the back walking was the best part. Good teasing. Standard finish with limited access UTC top and OTC bottom. I think there are better options here like Casey and Amy. I believe there's 1 more girl Cici that I haven't tried. Still a great place to visit. Will be back. Damage 60/40. Cheers.
-
02-12-22 21:25 #46264Senior Member

Posts: 798Free Massage Time
Great point MA! Cannot free the free massage time. Great perk of waiting for your girl.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 17:24 #46263Banned Member

Posts: 13634Above average? They're mediocre, at best. The three that I've seen will never be in a beauty contest.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 17:22 #46262Senior Member

Posts: 386Trouble
If your SO is checking your phone on a regular basis you got bigger problems then just a phone number.
Originally Posted by Gonzel333
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 17:12 #46261Senior Member

Posts: 4061I used to call her the "Tease Queen". She teased quite a bit but on the flip she have you DIY. She's cute and had a cute ass. She used to treat some of her girls unfairly. One of them told me about her being a "bad boss". Maybe she has changed now.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
As for her massages, as mentioned, she’ll massage you til your girl comes in. The good thing is that your time won’t be included during the Lily massage so you’re basically getting free massage time.
-
02-12-22 16:53 #46260Senior Member

Posts: 655Night. You of all people should know because you've chimed in on Harmony before. But yes, shame on me. I too get pissed when I read a post and have not clue where a place is located. I thought the Big Lots was a dead give-a-way because it is literally maybe two doors down. I am talking about Chamblee-Tucker Rd.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 16:43 #46259Banned Member

Posts: 13634Finally saw Mimi. She sounded very Korean on the phone and sure enough, she is. Don't think anyone had mentioned this before. Had a long discussion in her native language with a lot of jokes thrown in, mainly about how big Jasmine's Colombian ass is.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
Mimi gives a thorough, firm massage. Toward the end I asked her several times to pull out the twins (in Korean because she only knows about a dozen English words) but she declined so I thought the session would end in disappointment; however, with about 10 minutes left she suddenly pulled them out and started a hand crank. Plenty of fondling but she wouldn't let me suck her nipples. She didn't even ask for a tip as she was eager to greet her next customer but I left a fair tip and she was happy.
-
02-12-22 16:27 #46258Banned Member

Posts: 13634Luna Massage
Drove by today and it was closed. Anyone know why?
-
02-12-22 16:22 #46257Banned Member

Posts: 13634Chalet is a basic KAMP where you can always get FS. Forget the nury / body slide crap, it's just a marketing gimmick to get you in the door.
Originally Posted by BballDude2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 14:34 #46256Senior Member

Posts: 80Lilly
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by BballDude2000
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 12:54 #46255Senior Member

Posts: 798Lily the Mamasan
That's Lily- she does do massages if you are waiting for another girl but they aren't great. Ask for her back walking instead. She's on the phone a lot so she will be in and out of the room.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 11:23 #46254Senior Member

Posts: 798Li
Li is standard with better than average looking girls.
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 11:21 #46253Senior Member

Posts: 798Sunny Day Spa
Despite the "Spa" in the name, it's not a wax place or a Kamp. For Brazilian wax I suggest Lucy's Brazilian Wax in Kennesaw.
Originally Posted by ErikShawn
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-22 10:30 #46252Senior Member

Posts: 119Tried out Lilly Spa, self review
I've been curious about Lilly for a while after seeing various discussion about it, so I decided to try it myself.
I actually had a really good time. I was let into my room by an older Asian lady to undress, asked if I wanted a shower (I declined) and left. Afterwards a cute blonde Latina woman (short, curvy build, thick ass, little chub on her stomach, soft natural tits) came in and asked what I wanted (FS but I let her know I wanted an actual massage beforehand). I laid face down, and she gave me a thorough massage (not too firm but not too soft) and we chatted to get to know each other during the massage. Her English wasn't the greatest but she still held conversations well. After the massage I flipped over and she proceeded with a nice slow HJ into a CBJ. After going down on JR for a while, she laid on the table, prompted me to get up, and spread her legs for missionary. After doing missionary for a bit, we kissed, and jr let loose in her embrace. She was very patient and sweet, I was not rushed or treated rudely at all. We even shared a hug and a kiss before I left. After comparing my experience to others on on this forum, I'm certain if you just act respectful, and not give them a hard time (showing up near closing time, haggling for lower prices) they will give you the service you expect. Was worth the $$.











Reply With Quote





