Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 8725
-
02-16-22 19:17 #4660Senior Member

Posts: 410Anyone visit this young lady?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-7417/43836418
-
02-16-22 07:56 #4659Senior Member

Posts: 1533Shelly
Anyone see Shelly in Milford? Qv 100 +30 for extras.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...e/128188023041
-
02-15-22 17:35 #4658Senior Member

Posts: 487Agree
Seen her a few times. Damn good BBBJ. Not the best but close. Pics are touched up.
Originally Posted by MarkusFromCt
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-22 01:14 #4657Senior Member

Posts: 70Decent BBJ
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...5/641103206367
Paid her a visit today communication was pretty easy, arrived at her hotel room and she looks like her pictures but a little heavier not huge though. On to the service I opted for bbj only, not the best bbj I've had but it was pretty close to it I would definitely repeat maybe next time I'll try FS.
-
02-14-22 08:36 #4656Senior Member

Posts: 807Yep, but she can take a pounding, any hole.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-22 05:34 #4655Senior Member

Posts: 611Trash wants cash
https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...c/860984184462
This Chick is a joke. If you check out her snapchat posts, you'll know what I mean. I wouldn't give her 20 bucks for an hour of her time.
-
02-12-22 09:02 #4654Senior Member

Posts: 151Red again
Hmm. It was last Summer when I saw her. She also probably wasn't (very) high yet. She also didn't have her ad up yet that day. I just ran into her after another date in the area. She had a nice smile / laugh. Still has teeth even though she hids them in the pics. It was also daytime. Don't know if that matches your experience but that was mine. The room was also a nightmare. I immediately washed my clothes when I got home.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 17:11 #4653Senior Member

Posts: 1645Toni Braxton
The well-known singer Toni Braxton was on tour when one of her breast implants started leaking. She had to cancel / reschedule one of her concerts so she could go get the leaky implant removed and replaced, LOL.
Originally Posted by Lgkok
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 16:47 #4652Senior Member

Posts: 1533Ruby Red
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
Are you serious. You think she looks better in person? She's ran the same pics for years. Sorry, but she def looked aged and degraded by demons when I saw her compared to her pics. I guess we have a difference of opinion. Except both won't repeat.
Originally Posted by MrCcct
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 15:50 #4651Senior Member

Posts: 151Ruby Red
I posted about her before. Looks better in person (imo) but bad service, the room is a dump and questionable people hang around. I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-22 11:08 #4650Senior Member

Posts: 886Why did I fear that's what that meant LOL. Jesus poor girl seems like she just has a slew of probs.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 18:01 #4649Senior Member

Posts: 746Tom Brady Boobs
One of her breasts is deflating. Tom Brady likes his football a little deflated so she calls them her Tom Brady boobs.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 12:19 #4648Senior Member

Posts: 807One of the implants was leaking I think. One boob was saggy.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 11:20 #4647Senior Member

Posts: 886I seriously think she was pregnant. She swore it was medical but honestly that makes me concerned as well. I may have to just bite the bullet and try to sert something up again. I do think she is one of the more reliable and easy going ones. What the fuck are tom brady boobs? I remember her having implants.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-22 11:16 #4646Senior Member

Posts: 886Actually I was going to set up with Isabelle but honestly the location was iffy for me. I also saw an LE driving around so I thought it could have been a setup. Now I feel a bit stupid. Maybe I will try to reach back out if I haven't been blocked. I did like Isabelles body type.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





