Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 273 of 583 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4657

    Decent BBJ

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...5/641103206367

    Paid her a visit today communication was pretty easy, arrived at her hotel room and she looks like her pictures but a little heavier not huge though. On to the service I opted for bbj only, not the best bbj I've had but it was pretty close to it I would definitely repeat maybe next time I'll try FS.

  2. #4656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 808
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Why did I fear that's what that meant LOL. Jesus poor girl seems like she just has a slew of probs.
    Yep, but she can take a pounding, any hole.

  3. #4655

    Trash wants cash

    https://middletown-ct.skipthegames.c...c/860984184462

    This Chick is a joke. If you check out her snapchat posts, you'll know what I mean. I wouldn't give her 20 bucks for an hour of her time.

  4. #4654

    Red again

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Are you serious. You think she looks better in person? She's ran the same pics for years. Sorry, but she def looked aged and degraded by demons when I saw her compared to her pics. I guess we have a difference of opinion. Except both won't repeat.
    Hmm. It was last Summer when I saw her. She also probably wasn't (very) high yet. She also didn't have her ad up yet that day. I just ran into her after another date in the area. She had a nice smile / laugh. Still has teeth even though she hids them in the pics. It was also daytime. Don't know if that matches your experience but that was mine. The room was also a nightmare. I immediately washed my clothes when I got home.

  5. #4653

    Toni Braxton

    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    One of the implants was leaking I think. One boob was saggy.
    The well-known singer Toni Braxton was on tour when one of her breast implants started leaking. She had to cancel / reschedule one of her concerts so she could go get the leaky implant removed and replaced, LOL.

  6. #4652

    Ruby Red

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure a wrote something about her previously. Saw her a couple yrs back at a crap pond lily motel. Room was a mess. She looked ok. Her BBBJ was alright but nothing to brag about. She went straight to jump on without a jacket without hesitation or prompting. Stopped her. Only so much risk I'm willing to take.

    If you're looking for a cheap cum dump and are not bothered by risk, then have at it. She's been at the same motel as Skye, and I'll take her any day over Ruby if no one else avail.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCcct  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her before. Looks better in person (imo) but bad service, the room is a dump and questionable people hang around. I won't repeat.
    Are you serious. You think she looks better in person? She's ran the same pics for years. Sorry, but she def looked aged and degraded by demons when I saw her compared to her pics. I guess we have a difference of opinion. Except both won't repeat.

  7. #4651

    Ruby Red

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure a wrote something about her previously. Saw her a couple yrs back at a crap pond lily motel. Room was a mess. She looked ok. Her BBBJ was alright but nothing to brag about. She went straight to jump on without a jacket without hesitation or prompting. Stopped her. Only so much risk I'm willing to take.

    If you're looking for a cheap cum dump and are not bothered by risk, then have at it. She's been at the same motel as Skye, and I'll take her any day over Ruby if no one else avail.
    I posted about her before. Looks better in person (imo) but bad service, the room is a dump and questionable people hang around. I won't repeat.

  8. #4650
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    One of her breasts is deflating. Tom Brady likes his football a little deflated so she calls them her Tom Brady boobs.
    Why did I fear that's what that meant LOL. Jesus poor girl seems like she just has a slew of probs.

  9. #4649

    Tom Brady Boobs

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    I seriously think she was pregnant. She swore it was medical but honestly that makes me concerned as well. I may have to just bite the bullet and try to sert something up again. I do think she is one of the more reliable and easy going ones. What the fuck are tom brady boobs? I remember her having implants.
    One of her breasts is deflating. Tom Brady likes his football a little deflated so she calls them her Tom Brady boobs.

  10. #4648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 808
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    I seriously think she was pregnant. She swore it was medical but honestly that makes me concerned as well. I may have to just bite the bullet and try to sert something up again. I do think she is one of the more reliable and easy going ones. What the fuck are tom brady boobs? I remember her having implants.
    One of the implants was leaking I think. One boob was saggy.

  11. #4647
    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    If the stomach were still an issue, man you'd have noticed. She could open doors 2 ft away with that thing. 😏.
    I seriously think she was pregnant. She swore it was medical but honestly that makes me concerned as well. I may have to just bite the bullet and try to sert something up again. I do think she is one of the more reliable and easy going ones. What the fuck are tom brady boobs? I remember her having implants.

  12. #4646
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    Always shocked more women don't try Branford. Next to no chance you'll get robbed unless they have a pimp. It's quiet as fuck. LE is asleep in their cars most the time because they're bored as can be. And, a few hotels know when girls are working there and don't give a single fuck.

    I get the location is kinda out of the way, but I'm a HARD no on anything to do with the pond in New haven. LE knows why you're there, they're just biding their time waiting. Drugs or hookers. And the fact it's unsafe af to be there at night, ya.. miss me with that.
    Actually I was going to set up with Isabelle but honestly the location was iffy for me. I also saw an LE driving around so I thought it could have been a setup. Now I feel a bit stupid. Maybe I will try to reach back out if I haven't been blocked. I did like Isabelles body type.

  13. #4645

    Branford

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    Things must be going well for them in Branford; they've been there awhile.
    Always shocked more women don't try Branford. Next to no chance you'll get robbed unless they have a pimp. It's quiet as fuck. LE is asleep in their cars most the time because they're bored as can be. And, a few hotels know when girls are working there and don't give a single fuck.

    I get the location is kinda out of the way, but I'm a HARD no on anything to do with the pond in New haven. LE knows why you're there, they're just biding their time waiting. Drugs or hookers. And the fact it's unsafe af to be there at night, ya.. miss me with that.

  14. #4644

    Branford

    Quote Originally Posted by ITGuy67  [View Original Post]
    Just visited Isabelle and Steph at a motel in Branford. Room was clean and no signs of demons. Decided on the 2 girl for 250 for the half hour. Both girls were very fun and cheerful and upbeat. Had a wonderful time. Both played with each other and and made the experience very enjoyable. Isabelle was even better than pics absolutely beautiful. Very nice body and bright blue eyes and very petite. Steph was like described below a smaller bbw and def knew how to give an amazing BBBJ. These 2 are definitely going to be regulars for me! Thank you Donnybravo for the review you left on these 2! Def made the decision easy to visit them and glad I did.
    Things must be going well for them in Branford; they've been there awhile.

  15. #4643

    Isabelle and Steph

    Just visited Isabelle and Steph at a motel in Branford. Room was clean and no signs of demons. Decided on the 2 girl for 250 for the half hour. Both girls were very fun and cheerful and upbeat. Had a wonderful time. Both played with each other and and made the experience very enjoyable. Isabelle was even better than pics absolutely beautiful. Very nice body and bright blue eyes and very petite. Steph was like described below a smaller bbw and def knew how to give an amazing BBBJ. These 2 are definitely going to be regulars for me! Thank you Donnybravo for the review you left on these 2! Def made the decision easy to visit them and glad I did.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape