Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 583 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4642
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Didn't notice anything unusual with her stomach and yes she still has her "Tom Brady" boobs.
    If the stomach were still an issue, man you'd have noticed. She could open doors 2 ft away with that thing. 😏.

  2. #4641
    Quote Originally Posted by Lgkok  [View Original Post]
    Does she still have that stomach issue and the deflated boob?
    Didn't notice anything unusual with her stomach and yes she still has her "Tom Brady" boobs.

  3. #4640
    Senior Member


    Posts: 808
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Here you go. I added the link and pics. Though she has been around for some time. I saw her years ago. She still uses the same number as one of her numbers. She still lives in the busy condo (above a night club I think). The parking there sucks and almost got blocked in trying to turn around in the back. I saw her before she listed her "no holds bar NHB) deals on her ads. When you say couch, did she upgrade from the futon in the picture? She never let me go in the room. She also told me to watch what I say in the text bc someone else was monitoring it. She used to have a bowl of protection which was optional at the time.

    She was fun at the time but then she got into high demand and was harder to schedule something and raising her rates. She started sending me her STG ad stats to justify her increase. I just stopped seeing her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...0/215475539768
    Does she still have that stomach issue and the deflated boob?

  4. #4639

    Marie of Hamden

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Finally saw Marie in Hamden. She's been on my radar for a while but for some reason I always found her to get a hold of. Even if I tried 5 minutes after she posted, I might not hear from her. She was quick to answer last week and I set up a half hour for her.

    Was easy enough to find. Access was on a busy main. Her condo is pretty ratty looking. She is in her late 30's with fake tits and small. Almost spinner like. She is a little chatty and she is somewhat business like (sets alarm, talks menu, slight upsell). Her BBBJ is very good, Except she kneels in front of you while you sit on her couch. Good eye contact but I prefer them in bed with me. Cfs was good except again, it was on her couch which isn't as comfortable as in a bed. She is good at what she does and she seemed to enjoy it and said she came when I fucked her and played with her clit. (it seemed real, not fake). All in all it was worth the effort to finally see her. Damage was 1 for hhr.

    Sorry for not including a link, but use the search on stg for Marie and you will find her. She is listed there quite often, although not every day.
    Here you go. I added the link and pics. Though she has been around for some time. I saw her years ago. She still uses the same number as one of her numbers. She still lives in the busy condo (above a night club I think). The parking there sucks and almost got blocked in trying to turn around in the back. I saw her before she listed her "no holds bar NHB) deals on her ads. When you say couch, did she upgrade from the futon in the picture? She never let me go in the room. She also told me to watch what I say in the text bc someone else was monitoring it. She used to have a bowl of protection which was optional at the time.

    She was fun at the time but then she got into high demand and was harder to schedule something and raising her rates. She started sending me her STG ad stats to justify her increase. I just stopped seeing her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...0/215475539768
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 076110E3-31E4-487F-AA07-20AEDCA637A0.jpg‎   27FC6BA4-2D1E-4330-A5AA-4D9A02A39E7F.jpg‎   F08E93A2-38F9-47AA-B1C0-FC9F80F709C1.jpg‎  

  5. #4638

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Problem is that "Deb" is a 3 letter word while the search requires at least 4 letters. Try "Debb" or "Debby". I have not seen her, bit everyone who has seen her raves about her reliability and open menu.

    Use other review sites too.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8022179-351764
    She is very reliable and is always in a very safe Location. She is a good provider and while not the best, she is good at what she does and a very good value. She is my go to when I don't want the hassle of finding someone new.

    She can also get very busy. Tried to see her last week but she had four other guys lined up that afternoon and I didn't want sloppy 5 ths.

  6. #4637

    Marie

    Finally saw Marie in Hamden. She's been on my radar for a while but for some reason I always found her to get a hold of. Even if I tried 5 minutes after she posted, I might not hear from her. She was quick to answer last week and I set up a half hour for her.

    Was easy enough to find. Access was on a busy main. Her condo is pretty ratty looking. She is in her late 30's with fake tits and small. Almost spinner like. She is a little chatty and she is somewhat business like (sets alarm, talks menu, slight upsell). Her BBBJ is very good, Except she kneels in front of you while you sit on her couch. Good eye contact but I prefer them in bed with me. Cfs was good except again, it was on her couch which isn't as comfortable as in a bed. She is good at what she does and she seemed to enjoy it and said she came when I fucked her and played with her clit. (it seemed real, not fake). All in all it was worth the effort to finally see her. Damage was 1 for hhr.

    Sorry for not including a link, but use the search on stg for Marie and you will find her. She is listed there quite often, although not every day.

  7. #4636

    Any one have info on this one

    Thinking about seeing tomorrow any info?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...9/790310368356

  8. #4635
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicCzar00  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Nothing comes up in a search.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/009686281493
    Met her once. Gross is how I describe her. Others have a different opinion.

  9. #4634

    Isabelle & Steph

    I started dreaming about Isabelle recently and it's been great. I met Steph the other day as she was leaving the room. She's bbw on the smaller side. They were supposed to go on a trip but canceled. To my surprise they remained in Branford where I saw Isabelle last. Originally just going to see Isabelle for a qv as usual. Asked about adding Steph and making it a half. Well worth it. Girls say / appear clean, engaged in good conversation, and determined to please. GFE open menu. I would expect demand may eventually push these up.

    They are usually reviewed in the Hartford section. Enjoy!

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/782350474622
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 21ABEA6B-78BD-4A53-90F1-78B50C3BF3A6.jpg‎   4A5B52DB-E87C-47CC-9D7E-83091B7D97DC.jpeg‎   D71510C3-45F4-45B0-9083-49D798C1F361.jpeg‎   60A268A1-8AB9-4362-8023-3B7F0E62E6FD.jpg‎  

  10. #4633

    Debb

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInCT  [View Original Post]
    Also as everyone says, you can't shut her up without putting your dick in her mouth.
    Another word to search for is 'cats'. She has three of them. Some mongers complain, others don't care. I've never cared, but I also let Deb come to me now so she isn't quite as distracted and is more focused on me.

  11. #4632

    Deb, Debbie, Debby, Deborah

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Problem is that "Deb" is a 3 letter word while the search requires at least 4 letters. Try "Debb" or "Debby". I have not seen her, bit everyone who has seen her raves about her reliability and open menu.

    Use other review sites too.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8022179-351764
    Also as everyone says, you can't shut her up without putting your dick in her mouth.

  12. #4631

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by MusicCzar00  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Nothing comes up in a search.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/009686281493
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    No offense man but Deb has so many reviews she can have her own thread. Learn the search. And I'll throw you a tid bit. She's safe and just about everyone on the board has gotten head or banged her. Some women are hard to find reviews on. Deb is not one of them.
    Problem is that "Deb" is a 3 letter word while the search requires at least 4 letters. Try "Debb" or "Debby". I have not seen her, bit everyone who has seen her raves about her reliability and open menu.

    Use other review sites too.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...8022179-351764

  13. #4630
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicCzar00  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Nothing comes up in a search.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/009686281493
    No offense man but Deb has so many reviews she can have her own thread. Learn the search. And I'll throw you a tid bit. She's safe and just about everyone on the board has gotten head or banged her. Some women are hard to find reviews on. Deb is not one of them.

  14. #4629

    Deb

    Any info on this one? Nothing comes up in a search.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/009686281493

  15. #4628

    Ruby Red

    Quote Originally Posted by PutNamAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I saw Rudy over a year ago, waste of time. Stays at a dump motel, room is a mess. She really doesn't give an afford when giving head. She stopped a few times to look at her phone. I would avoid.

    Stay safe,

    PA.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewAccount456  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/374444602365

    Thinking about seeing any info boys.
    I'm pretty sure a wrote something about her previously. Saw her a couple yrs back at a crap pond lily motel. Room was a mess. She looked ok. Her BBBJ was alright but nothing to brag about. She went straight to jump on without a jacket without hesitation or prompting. Stopped her. Only so much risk I'm willing to take.

    If you're looking for a cheap cum dump and are not bothered by risk, then have at it. She's been at the same motel as Skye, and I'll take her any day over Ruby if no one else avail.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape