Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 24808
-
02-05-22 07:49 #17758Senior Member

Posts: 150Sasha Dear
I think she still looks fine. I am FB friends with her. She is one of my atf's. I wish I had known that the last time was the last time.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 00:04 #17757Senior Member

Posts: 1527As Ty said, no.
She won't be coming back. Married with kids, respectable job, and has a found a strong relationship with god. Most importantly she is years clean from the H that had her in the hobby.
Originally Posted by Covenant60
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 21:40 #17756Regular Member

Posts: 9Any Intel?
Anyone know anything about this girl?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-24-7/44056889
Reached out and she is being almost TOO responsive, and asking specific things which feel like a red flag to me.
-
02-04-22 19:35 #17755Senior Member

Posts: 138Agreed.
I asked her about this and she never gave a clear answer.
Originally Posted by Bubbler99
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 17:37 #17754Senior Member

Posts: 808No
No sir she's not back to pay for play.If she loses a little bit more weight I may try to tempt her
Originally Posted by Covenant60
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 17:14 #17753Senior Member

Posts: 129Sasha Dear
Is she working again?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 16:32 #17752Senior Member

Posts: 808I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 16:04 #17751Senior Member

Posts: 189Worth the price of admission?
Menu / service pretty good? I kinda figured she's gotten a little bigger flipping through her pics. Pretty face though.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 15:57 #17750Senior Member

Posts: 808Starr
I know her in real life, she's a little chunky for my taste, the past couple years.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 15:19 #17749Senior Member

Posts: 189Any experience with the following?
-
02-04-22 12:07 #17748Senior Member

Posts: 808Sasha Dear
Well, she's lost quite a bit of weight since her vacation with uncle. Not as thin as she used to be but looking pretty good.
Originally Posted by Slugger22
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 22:02 #17747Senior Member

Posts: 109Analu?
Anyone been with her? Seems legit but wanted to ask first.
https://tryst.link/escort/analu
-
02-03-22 19:54 #17746Regular Member

Posts: 13She is fake
Turns into card scam after getting to address.
Originally Posted by PhlipJ11
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 16:13 #17745Senior Member

Posts: 109Haven't Pulled Trigger
I have contacted her, and she immediately replied with her address, then started discussing prices. Scared me off. Definitely enticing.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
She used to have a different phone number in her Title that you were supposed to text.
Let me know if you try it.
-
02-03-22 15:24 #17744Senior Member

Posts: 176Tacha
"All services are protected except for FS" is also pretty strange.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






