Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 473 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 523 573 973 1473 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17726

    Anybody tried

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/816453489096

    Anybody had the chance to meet up with Courtney. Thinking about dipping my toes in the water. If I do, will report back. Just checking if anybody else has taken the bait.

  2. #17725

    919 N. Pennsylvania

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4  [View Original Post]
    Figured since I was asking for help in my last post I'd share some of my recent experiences. Been pretty hit and miss, mostly miss.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74491145 - Was very easy to communicate with at first, but wanted half up front. Couldn't find out much about her on a cursory search, so I asked for snap verification. Was really weird about adding me on snap. Used an app to send a saved pic instead of an actual snap (wasn't even full-screen, amateur hour). I tried to VC, she wouldn't pick up. Tried again, and she (picked up but had her finger over her camera and wouldn't respond to me when I said anything. I dunno if anyone else has tried with this person, but it screams scam to me. Be careful. (I love how the scammers always try to act like *I'm* the one being unreasonable.)

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74466595 - This girl is legit. Shitty motel on the west side. Pics are her, but she has a little more of a stomach than the pics let on. BB everything. Asked about GFE, she said maybe, but I could tell she wasn't into it when I went in, so I backed off. She seemed really out of it. BBBJ was pretty good. She had her eyes closed during FS, which kinda gave me a weird vibe. Finished on her stomach. She's definitely a nice enough girl, but the whole thing felt weird because she seemed not into it at all.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lynndsaylouhoo - Lynndsay was my first (I am very new at the "escort" side of things). Basement apartment inside a house on the east side. Not a terrible area. She's extremely outgoing and talkative. Went for HH, but apparently if you do a full hour she's also an actual massage therapist. Heavier than her pics would lead you to believe, but great tits. Everything covered, no GFE, mish or doggy FS only (too bad because I prefer being on bottom). All business during the deed, but she let me take my time and helped me get comfortable. Definitely my most positive experience so far, but still not what I'm looking for unfortunately.
    I am always skeptical whenever I see an actual address listed on the profile. It sucks you in but normally when you arrive at a the address listed like that the pre-payment talk develops.

    Thanks for the reviews. Was always curious about your second review.
    Last edited by SlummiesChap; 02-02-22 at 07:58. Reason: spelling

  3. #17724

    Jordyn same result

    Quote Originally Posted by Igor08  [View Original Post]
    I tried to get in contact with Jordyn as well not too long ago. We texted for a bit then I never heard from her again.
    I have the same result. Discussions were going well, then the holiday season rolled around and she disappeared. I even followed up about a week or two ago. Nothing. Maybe she found the one SD that took her out of the game LOL?

  4. #17723

    Eight months

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    Katie posted a new pic on her FB timeline. She's legit fat. Holy shit. So yeah I'll visit her just to catch up, but I don't think I could get it up based on what I just saw.
    Eight months. It's amazing what can happen in eight months.

  5. #17722

    Vanessa Teal

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She's thicker than my thickest regular.
    The pics are Vanessa Teal on SB, you have to hit her up there.

  6. #17721

    A few reports from the past couple weeks

    Figured since I was asking for help in my last post I'd share some of my recent experiences. Been pretty hit and miss, mostly miss.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74491145 - Was very easy to communicate with at first, but wanted half up front. Couldn't find out much about her on a cursory search, so I asked for snap verification. Was really weird about adding me on snap. Used an app to send a saved pic instead of an actual snap (wasn't even full-screen, amateur hour). I tried to VC, she wouldn't pick up. Tried again, and she (picked up but had her finger over her camera and wouldn't respond to me when I said anything. I dunno if anyone else has tried with this person, but it screams scam to me. Be careful. (I love how the scammers always try to act like *I'm* the one being unreasonable.)

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74466595 - This girl is legit. Shitty motel on the west side. Pics are her, but she has a little more of a stomach than the pics let on. BB everything. Asked about GFE, she said maybe, but I could tell she wasn't into it when I went in, so I backed off. She seemed really out of it. BBBJ was pretty good. She had her eyes closed during FS, which kinda gave me a weird vibe. Finished on her stomach. She's definitely a nice enough girl, but the whole thing felt weird because she seemed not into it at all.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lynndsaylouhoo - Lynndsay was my first (I am very new at the "escort" side of things). Basement apartment inside a house on the east side. Not a terrible area. She's extremely outgoing and talkative. Went for HH, but apparently if you do a full hour she's also an actual massage therapist. Heavier than her pics would lead you to believe, but great tits. Everything covered, no GFE, mish or doggy FS only (too bad because I prefer being on bottom). All business during the deed, but she let me take my time and helped me get comfortable. Definitely my most positive experience so far, but still not what I'm looking for unfortunately.

  7. #17720

    Weeding out the thieves

    I recently attempted and gave up on Snapchat.

    Through a fetish site, I found Mega Personals.

    My 1st one out of the gate has a local number, I text & get info.

    And then the request for a booking fee.

    I've lost too much money on these girls, only to be ghosted after the money is charged to my card.

    Any local, cash girls you care to share?

  8. #17719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Well Damn

    Pickins are a bit "slimmer" down here LOL. I envy you. This girl in your pics is fucking hot. My current rotation down here is Chrie, a tiny little thing from ILL I found off SA, and two UTR black girls. Chrie is the backup plan to the other 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She's thicker than my thickest regular.

  9. #17718
    I've looked at her for a while and keep thinking I want to take the plunge. So no GFE, is she just bang and go?? Send a PM if you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by AriesMan  [View Original Post]
    She works out of the hotel just north of Keystone at the Crossing. She is $3 and an all star body. Not GFE but worth meeting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74421096

  10. #17717

    She's not skinny,

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    I mean, if you want to come to Evansville, this girl Chrie or Cherie is pretty fucking skinny. https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...e/680611165996 Ignore the "non-negotiable" on prices bs. At least I do.
    She's thicker than my thickest regular.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DAB785FB-8890-472F-9EDE-4C01989EE928.jpg‎   31AFA5F7-4B82-4065-9231-8CFB81D0ECFA.jpg‎  

  11. #17716

    A couple more

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    This is what I'm looking for as well. This is what I've always been looking for.
    From a visit to the basement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SDC10044.jpg‎   IMG_1119 (2).jpg‎  

  12. #17715

    Something like this?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    This is what I'm looking for as well. This is what I've always been looking for.
    First off, this is from at least 10 years ago. I do not have current intel on her. I originally found this gal on east 10th. She had a room in somebody's basement that had an entrance from the backyard so you didn't have to go through the house. At times she also worked out a motel room on Shadeland near 21st. That is where this picture was taken.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0023b.jpg‎  

  13. #17714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Oh My God

    Katie posted a new pic on her FB timeline. She's legit fat. Holy shit. So yeah I'll visit her just to catch up, but I don't think I could get it up based on what I just saw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    I really like them just this side of anorexic, and Katie would fluctuate between skinny and a tiny bit of baby fat so she was mostly perfect. I enjoyed sex with her so much I'm willing to tolerate weight gain. And I just loved her meaty dangly pussy. Maybe she'll lose weight. I'll try to help by pounding the shit out of her.

  14. #17713

    Searching

    I am hoping one you mongers can help me out. My girlfriend and I are searching for an escort or a AMP that will join both of us for some fun. Thanks in advance. Have fun and stay safe.Feel free to answer here or with a private message. Thanks again.
    Last edited by AugWest; 02-01-22 at 08:27. Reason: Additional information

  15. #17712
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Evansville

    I mean, if you want to come to Evansville, this girl Chrie or Cherie is pretty fucking skinny. https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...e/680611165996 Ignore the "non-negotiable" on prices bs. At least I do.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for any recommendations for providers who are very small / petite / spinner bodies. Like in the ballpark of 5'0, 100 lbs. Most of the recs I'm finding from searching here have dead links already. Any help would be much appreciated!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape