Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 24826
-
02-03-22 11:23 #17731Regular Member

Posts: 8I met her once about 4 months ago. She was at that Super 8 across from Community North by Castleton. She is curvy and very into anal. I did not repeat but you will get the session you pay for and you will not be scammed.
Originally Posted by Gimpy5410
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 11:16 #17730Senior Member

Posts: 239Skinny in no time
I'd say her recovery isn't going too well if she's already selling pussy. She'll be back to her fighting weight in no time!
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 10:34 #17729Senior Member

Posts: 138Has anyone had an experience with this one?
Has anyone had any experience with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74540343
Weird thing for me is her qv is 150 and hr is 200?
-
02-03-22 10:19 #17728Senior Member

Posts: 808Well. ,
If you know her real name look her up on social media and contact her there. If you don't I don't know how to help you. I haven't asked her for her number because I don't want it. If you like thick, borderline BBW. She's probably a good choice for you you.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 09:50 #17727Senior Member

Posts: 38Been a lot about this Katie lately
As title says, my interest is peaked as there has been a lot of talk about this Katie. If anyone can send me deets so I can contact, be wonderful. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 09:04 #17726Senior Member

Posts: 808Her weight
Her weight is going to depend on whether she remain sober and recovering or goes back to her old ways. Not where she's working.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 22:40 #17725Senior Member

Posts: 2148It is
A cellphone!
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 22:17 #17724Senior Member

Posts: 827I Like That
Is there any way I can get her digits in case I am over that way soon. I'm a spinner lover as well.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
P2020.
-
02-02-22 21:32 #17723Senior Member

Posts: 58No thanks
[Deleted by Admin]
See where it says "Report Post?"
A2
-
02-02-22 18:44 #17722Senior Member

Posts: 151Feel for you
If Lyndssay was your most positive so far. Her location and service has gotten progressively worse over the last three years in my opinion, so much so that during the deed in my last visit, decided right then and there that was it for me wasting money on her. If a talking dead fish, with no actual massage skill is what you seek, then she is the one.
Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 18:19 #17721Senior Member

Posts: 808Sucks ass
[Deleted by Admin]
See where it says "Report Post?"
A2
-
02-02-22 17:59 #17720Senior Member

Posts: 189OK at best
I saw her sometime last year in the summer at a decent hotel on the north side. She's ok but nothing special. Everything covered including CBJ. I'd pass.
Originally Posted by Gimpy5410
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 17:47 #17719Senior Member

Posts: 581Skinny Minnie
I know they're just pics, but your blast from the past looks like she's got the balance of a well-seasoned meth-head. Also why's she carrying a TV remote around outside?
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 17:44 #17718Senior Member

Posts: 581F No
1. She's too fat, and now she's got a job at 5 guys so she's going to get fatter.
2. I live in Evansville and not going back up until early March.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 16:25 #17717Senior Member

Posts: 808Katie
Did you hit that yet?
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





