Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 472 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 522 572 972 1472 ... LastLast
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17741

    Skinny in no time

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Her weight is going to depend on whether she remain sober and recovering or goes back to her old ways. Not where she's working.
    I'd say her recovery isn't going too well if she's already selling pussy. She'll be back to her fighting weight in no time!

  2. #17740

    Has anyone had an experience with this one?

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74540343

    Weird thing for me is her qv is 150 and hr is 200?

  3. #17739

    Well. ,

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Her weight is going to depend on whether she remain sober and recovering or goes back to her old ways. Not where she's working.
    If you know her real name look her up on social media and contact her there. If you don't I don't know how to help you. I haven't asked her for her number because I don't want it. If you like thick, borderline BBW. She's probably a good choice for you you.

  4. #17738

    Been a lot about this Katie lately

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Her weight is going to depend on whether she remain sober and recovering or goes back to her old ways. Not where she's working.
    As title says, my interest is peaked as there has been a lot of talk about this Katie. If anyone can send me deets so I can contact, be wonderful. Thanks.

  5. #17737

    Her weight

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    1. She's too fat, and now she's got a job at 5 guys so she's going to get fatter.

    2. I live in Evansville and not going back up until early March.
    Her weight is going to depend on whether she remain sober and recovering or goes back to her old ways. Not where she's working.

  6. #17736

    It is

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    I know they're just pics, but your blast from the past looks like she's got the balance of a well-seasoned meth-head. Also why's she carrying a TV remote around outside?
    A cellphone!

  7. #17735

    I Like That

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She's thicker than my thickest regular.
    Is there any way I can get her digits in case I am over that way soon. I'm a spinner lover as well.

    P2020.

  8. #17734

    No thanks

    [Deleted by Admin]

    See where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  9. #17733

    Feel for you

    If Lyndssay was your most positive so far. Her location and service has gotten progressively worse over the last three years in my opinion, so much so that during the deed in my last visit, decided right then and there that was it for me wasting money on her. If a talking dead fish, with no actual massage skill is what you seek, then she is the one.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4  [View Original Post]
    Figured since I was asking for help in my last post I'd share some of my recent experiences. Been pretty hit and miss, mostly miss.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74491145 - Was very easy to communicate with at first, but wanted half up front. Couldn't find out much about her on a cursory search, so I asked for snap verification. Was really weird about adding me on snap. Used an app to send a saved pic instead of an actual snap (wasn't even full-screen, amateur hour). I tried to VC, she wouldn't pick up. Tried again, and she (picked up but had her finger over her camera and wouldn't respond to me when I said anything. I dunno if anyone else has tried with this person, but it screams scam to me. Be careful. (I love how the scammers always try to act like *I'm* the one being unreasonable.)

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74466595 - This girl is legit. Shitty motel on the west side. Pics are her, but she has a little more of a stomach than the pics let on. BB everything. Asked about GFE, she said maybe, but I could tell she wasn't into it when I went in, so I backed off. She seemed really out of it. BBBJ was pretty good. She had her eyes closed during FS, which kinda gave me a weird vibe. Finished on her stomach. She's definitely a nice enough girl, but the whole thing felt weird because she seemed not into it at all.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lynndsaylouhoo - Lynndsay was my first (I am very new at the "escort" side of things). Basement apartment inside a house on the east side. Not a terrible area. She's extremely outgoing and talkative. Went for HH, but apparently if you do a full hour she's also an actual massage therapist. Heavier than her pics would lead you to believe, but great tits. Everything covered, no GFE, mish or doggy FS only (too bad because I prefer being on bottom). All business during the deed, but she let me take my time and helped me get comfortable. Definitely my most positive experience so far, but still not what I'm looking for unfortunately.

  10. #17732

    Sucks ass

    [Deleted by Admin]

    See where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  11. #17731

    OK at best

    Quote Originally Posted by Gimpy5410  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/816453489096

    Anybody had the chance to meet up with Courtney. Thinking about dipping my toes in the water. If I do, will report back. Just checking if anybody else has taken the bait.
    I saw her sometime last year in the summer at a decent hotel on the north side. She's ok but nothing special. Everything covered including CBJ. I'd pass.

  12. #17730
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Skinny Minnie

    I know they're just pics, but your blast from the past looks like she's got the balance of a well-seasoned meth-head. Also why's she carrying a TV remote around outside?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chelli4me  [View Original Post]
    From a visit to the basement.

  13. #17729
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    F No

    1. She's too fat, and now she's got a job at 5 guys so she's going to get fatter.

    2. I live in Evansville and not going back up until early March.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Did you hit that yet?

  14. #17728

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    Katie posted a new pic on her FB timeline. She's legit fat. Holy shit. So yeah I'll visit her just to catch up, but I don't think I could get it up based on what I just saw.
    Did you hit that yet?

  15. #17727

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape