Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 59506
-
02-03-22 20:26 #46081Senior Member

Posts: 386Orange
Last time I stopped there was about 2 months ago. The lady who came in was all of 50. She was very nice and looked okay for her age but I just wasn't feeling it so I left. I've been going to sauna One since before the Rona. They have a good track record of having nice girls. During the lockdown you could still get a visit just had to come in the back door.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 19:27 #46080Banned Member

Posts: 13634Agree on B Spa, but does Orange Spa suck now? Haven't been there in months.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 18:57 #46079Senior Member

Posts: 798100%
Could not agree more. Luxury has the hot chicks but the massage is lacking and they try to take all your money. I prefer a good massage & UU has just that. Nana at UU is my go to. Good massage and ending with no negotiation.
Originally Posted by VMann7070
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 18:41 #46078Banned Member

Posts: 13634Hmm, wonder if the other girls would do a BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Mutombo31
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 18:07 #46077Banned Member

Posts: 2410Was Cherry decent looking? If the HE was average, I can't imagine the BJ is any better.
Originally Posted by Mutombo31
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 18:05 #46076Banned Member

Posts: 2410Trickum road, it's about a mile north of Sandy Plains or 1. 5 miles south of Canton road.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 17:32 #46075Senior Member

Posts: 54Luxury Kennesaw
I stopped by today to check this one out. It does not compare to UU. I walked in and there was a young cute girl that met me inside. She Collected the house fee of. 7 and then walked me back to a room. She was petite and probably in her early 20's with a few tattoos. She began the massage which was OK at best. She used her forearm and elbow to rub in the same place for 10 minutes at a time LOL. She did some teasing. After cleaning my back off with a hot towel she asked me to flip. Her English is not very good and she try to negotiate 1 for a tug. I was able to get her down to. 7 as Junior wanted some attention. She did allow OTC and her body was in shape. She kept a mask on the whole time and it was hard to get into the mood LOL. Her handshake was OK but nothing to write home about. I will not repeat and would rather go to UU for a much better massage and much better ending.
-
02-03-22 16:42 #46074Senior Member

Posts: 97A+ Massage
What is the nearest cross street for this new place?
Originally Posted by Mutombo31
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 16:38 #46073Senior Member

Posts: 386Kamps
BSpa on Buford Hwy. Always a good time. Sauna One Buford Hwy as well.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 15:12 #46072Senior Member

Posts: 45Lemon in Norcross
Has anybody gotten FS there? Had an interesting experience a week ago but thinking it's not the norm. Sr. Members with experience PM me.
-
02-03-22 14:21 #46071Regular Member

Posts: 4Pileo in sandy springs.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 13:45 #46070Senior Member

Posts: 357Yup
It's the same looney tunes broad with the tattoos.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 13:37 #46069Senior Member

Posts: 4061I'm thinking maybe there are some in Roswell (sorry don't know the names) and / or off of Roswell Rd (again don't know any names). There's always Therapy Plus off of Atlanta Rd. It's about 15 min from downtown.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 13:01 #46068Banned Member

Posts: 13634Station 6: Wish I knew where Patricia went. She was such a hottie. Theresa is gone too.
Originally Posted by BisMark11
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 12:50 #46067Banned Member

Posts: 2410Mimi sold the business, she is no longer at Katy massage. New owners are fun and more reliable.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




