Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 59496
-
02-02-22 20:32 #46056Banned Member

Posts: 13634You'll only find a Japanese lady if she were brought there with a pistol to her head.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 17:46 #46055Senior Member

Posts: 343Tiger. Barbie
Went to Tiger for the 1st time in a long time. Mamasan was cool if you chat her up. I think only Barbie was working. She's slim with full Ds and very pretty. Just my type, but not too impressed otherwise. She's just in from NYC, but was here back in December. Very lackluster shower and back to the room to hear, "No, it's 200, you bring 200 next time". She is smoking hot and definitely brought Jr to attention, but was put off becuase I wanted a few different views of her. She did the obligitory moans, but maybe she had just been rode hard and was tired. I would go back just because she was my idea of the perfect girl, but I'd still only bring what I was willing to spend in ATL. In NYC with a better attitude would probably bring $$ She wouldn't tell me where she was from and I guessed Korea (being a KAMP and all), but I think she may be Japanese. She reminded me of those videos of the long legged big breasted Japanese girls. 80/180 was the damage.
-
02-02-22 15:40 #46054Banned Member

Posts: 13634No, but it's a KAMP, not a CAMP. Buckhead area KAMPs have been charging $80/ hr for a while now, but some of them will do $60 for 45 minutes.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 13:44 #46053Senior Member

Posts: 297There's a wide range of ages. They all have the skills though. That and a good attitude matter most to me.
Originally Posted by LifestyleGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 13:35 #46052Senior Member

Posts: 351The camps want 50 for 30 minutes now. Is this place full of old ladies?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 13:33 #46051Senior Member

Posts: 351Natural Spa is owned by the same people as Treat Your Feet- which is well established and has always been very legit. I would not expect anything from there.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 11:10 #46050Senior Member

Posts: 4061That's how most women act at spas, especially the Latina women. Get you in, get you to nut, get you out, next.
Originally Posted by DeadPool7
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 08:46 #46049Regular Member

Posts: 17Seems like I always run into the 40-60 year olds at every place now. Is it the same situation with the ones you mentioned?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 07:21 #46048Senior Member

Posts: 297Ha. I typed Kamp and autocorrect swapped it to lamp.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Anyhow, any of the girls. All are talented and enthusiastic. Lulu at Oriental really gets me going.
-
02-02-22 00:12 #46047Senior Member

Posts: 25Lilly's Spa. Roswell
Have been following this forum for a couple of weeks and now trying to contribute.
Visited Lilly's Spa in Roswell today - https://atlanta.rubratings.com/235719.
I had read on rr that they have American staff and that's the reason I went. I was greeted by a young white lady. She walked me to the room and asked to wait. Came back after 5 minutes and asked $80 house fee. She was very attractive but I wanted to have a look at other girls anyway so I asked, but she barely knew any English so we struggled to understand each other. She then called another girl who was a Latina. The Latina told me what kind of service I want. I told FS so she asked me $200 for the tip and $80 house fee. After negotiating, we decided $260 total. She shared the same with other girl and left.
She asked me to undress and she got straight to the business, I wanted a massage but she didn't want and was rushing. About the girl, she was from Cuba, 22 year old, skinny with medium B cups, about 5'3 and long straight hair. Very attractive.She didn't share her name or number.
She started with HJ, CBJ and then finally Missionary. After sometime, she was rushing and it was kind of annoying. I asked for DS but she refused and said that time is over (15 min). Despite of all this her HJ and CBJ was great. I might go again!!
Before leaving I wanted to have a conversation with her, she didn't share her name. I asked her if she'd be here next week, she said no. Whats with the attitude and rudeness of beautiful girls? I mean I was very polite and infact paid what she asked!
-
02-01-22 23:10 #46046Senior Member

Posts: 798Chinese New Year
For the New Year I decided to go to Asian Wellness. I got Amy for the first time and my she did not disappoint. 8/10 body, 8/10 face and 9/10 personality. She was wearing a low cut top and yoga pants. She seems a little taller than normal. Had a great time, and will repeat. I did not pay upfront and there was no negotiation. 1 hour, 60/70 tipped extra for the New Year holiday and for the great service to be continued on the next visit.
-
02-01-22 23:01 #46045Senior Member

Posts: 798Total damage
What was the total damage for your 6 hand?
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 20:55 #46044Regular Member

Posts: 19Katy massage
I stop by here at Katy massage and this place is nice. Had one of the best massage experience with the girls and left happy. I will be coming back soon.
-
02-01-22 19:40 #46043Banned Member

Posts: 13634Hard to believe anyone can get a handy for $120 because the door fee is $80; however, I think they'll do $60 for a half hour. It's been months since I've been there.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 19:13 #46042Banned Member

Posts: 2410Katy Massage- Tripple AAA Service
In celebration of the Chinese New Year I decided to treat myself (and the girls) to a 6 hand massage and a table shower. It was knees up, pecs out with all hands on deck because the A's (Anna, Angela, Amy) have it. I tipped them handsomely and was rewarded in spades.











Reply With Quote





