Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46054
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Dudeatl  [View Original Post]
    The camps want 50 for 30 minutes now. Is this place full of old ladies?
    No, but it's a KAMP, not a CAMP. Buckhead area KAMPs have been charging $80/ hr for a while now, but some of them will do $60 for 45 minutes.

  2. #46053
    Quote Originally Posted by LifestyleGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Seems like I always run into the 40-60 year olds at every place now. Is it the same situation with the ones you mentioned?
    There's a wide range of ages. They all have the skills though. That and a good attitude matter most to me.

  3. #46052
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Hard to believe anyone can get a handy for $120 because the door fee is $80; however, I think they'll do $60 for a half hour. It's been months since I've been there.
    The camps want 50 for 30 minutes now. Is this place full of old ladies?

  4. #46051
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    And Natural Spa on Buford Hwy near Chamblee Tucker road is a stand-alone building and most definitely NOT a spa. It's all Chinese inside, and I've never had anything there other than legit service. Always a good massage, but never any extras. At least for me.
    Natural Spa is owned by the same people as Treat Your Feet- which is well established and has always been very legit. I would not expect anything from there.

  5. #46050
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPool7  [View Original Post]
    Have been following this forum for a couple of weeks and now trying to contribute.

    Visited Lilly's Spa in Roswell today - https://atlanta.rubratings.com/235719.

    I had read on rr that they have American staff and that's the reason I went. I was greeted by a young white lady. She walked me to the room and asked to wait. Came back after 5 minutes and asked $80 house fee. She was very attractive but I wanted to have a look at other girls anyway so I asked, but she barely knew any English so we struggled to understand each other. She then called another girl who was a Latina. The Latina told me what kind of service I want. I told FS so she asked me $200 for the tip and $80 house fee. After negotiating, we decided $260 total. She shared the same with other girl and left.

    She asked me to undress and she got straight to the business, I wanted a massage but she didn't want and was rushing. About the girl, she was from Cuba, 22 year old, skinny with medium B cups, about 5'3 and long straight hair. Very attractive.She didn't share her name or number.

    She started with HJ, CBJ and then finally Missionary. After sometime, she was rushing and it was kind of annoying. I asked for DS but she refused and said that time is over (15 min). Despite of all this her HJ and CBJ was great. I might go again!!

    Before leaving I wanted to have a conversation with her, she didn't share her name. I asked her if she'd be here next week, she said no. Whats with the attitude and rudeness of beautiful girls? I mean I was very polite and infact paid what she asked!
    That's how most women act at spas, especially the Latina women. Get you in, get you to nut, get you out, next.

  6. #46049
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Ha. I typed Kamp and autocorrect swapped it to lamp.

    Anyhow, any of the girls. All are talented and enthusiastic. Lulu at Oriental really gets me going.
    Seems like I always run into the 40-60 year olds at every place now. Is it the same situation with the ones you mentioned?

  7. #46048
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Who do you recommend at Sunshine and Lu? Thanks in advance.
    Ha. I typed Kamp and autocorrect swapped it to lamp.

    Anyhow, any of the girls. All are talented and enthusiastic. Lulu at Oriental really gets me going.

  8. #46047

    Lilly's Spa. Roswell

    Have been following this forum for a couple of weeks and now trying to contribute.

    Visited Lilly's Spa in Roswell today - https://atlanta.rubratings.com/235719.

    I had read on rr that they have American staff and that's the reason I went. I was greeted by a young white lady. She walked me to the room and asked to wait. Came back after 5 minutes and asked $80 house fee. She was very attractive but I wanted to have a look at other girls anyway so I asked, but she barely knew any English so we struggled to understand each other. She then called another girl who was a Latina. The Latina told me what kind of service I want. I told FS so she asked me $200 for the tip and $80 house fee. After negotiating, we decided $260 total. She shared the same with other girl and left.

    She asked me to undress and she got straight to the business, I wanted a massage but she didn't want and was rushing. About the girl, she was from Cuba, 22 year old, skinny with medium B cups, about 5'3 and long straight hair. Very attractive.She didn't share her name or number.

    She started with HJ, CBJ and then finally Missionary. After sometime, she was rushing and it was kind of annoying. I asked for DS but she refused and said that time is over (15 min). Despite of all this her HJ and CBJ was great. I might go again!!

    Before leaving I wanted to have a conversation with her, she didn't share her name. I asked her if she'd be here next week, she said no. Whats with the attitude and rudeness of beautiful girls? I mean I was very polite and infact paid what she asked!

  9. #46046

    Chinese New Year

    For the New Year I decided to go to Asian Wellness. I got Amy for the first time and my she did not disappoint. 8/10 body, 8/10 face and 9/10 personality. She was wearing a low cut top and yoga pants. She seems a little taller than normal. Had a great time, and will repeat. I did not pay upfront and there was no negotiation. 1 hour, 60/70 tipped extra for the New Year holiday and for the great service to be continued on the next visit.

  10. #46045

    Total damage

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    In celebration of the Chinese New Year I decided to treat myself (and the girls) to a 6 hand massage and a table shower. It was knees up, pecs out with all hands on deck because the A's (Anna, Angela, Amy) have it. I tipped them handsomely and was rewarded in spades.
    What was the total damage for your 6 hand?

  11. #46044

    Katy massage

    I stop by here at Katy massage and this place is nice. Had one of the best massage experience with the girls and left happy. I will be coming back soon.

  12. #46043
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Ok I do remember seeing Wawa right next to Quality Health Spa. You can see QH sign right off of 85. I have no interest in going. I was just surprised about Wookie's post about how he got a 20 min massage and only paid 120 total. That's why I was trying to remember if it was in Buckhead or not because you know how pricey Buckhead spas can be.
    Hard to believe anyone can get a handy for $120 because the door fee is $80; however, I think they'll do $60 for a half hour. It's been months since I've been there.

  13. #46042

    Katy Massage- Tripple AAA Service

    In celebration of the Chinese New Year I decided to treat myself (and the girls) to a 6 hand massage and a table shower. It was knees up, pecs out with all hands on deck because the A's (Anna, Angela, Amy) have it. I tipped them handsomely and was rewarded in spades.

  14. #46041
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Wawa is on Chantilly Drive, which is just off of I-85, exit 86. Quality Health is a stone's throw from Wawa.
    Ok I do remember seeing Wawa right next to Quality Health Spa. You can see QH sign right off of 85. I have no interest in going. I was just surprised about Wookie's post about how he got a 20 min massage and only paid 120 total. That's why I was trying to remember if it was in Buckhead or not because you know how pricey Buckhead spas can be.

  15. #46040

    Wawa

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Is Wawa in the Buckhead area? If so then Wow you paid 60 for a HJ in a Buckhead. Plus you were in there longer than 20 minutes. and you got an actual lineup. When did you go? You're right: That's not bad at all.
    It's literally right off 85, and yeah its almost right next door to another Kamp. Building is kind of old looking on the inside, If you ask for a lineup you get one, if you don't they just put you in a room and girl shows. You get a lot for the 60 dollar house fee. Never seen a young girl there though, all 40 plus. On the way out I did see a thick his panic girl, but didn't get much info. Standard 24/7 joint. Always open which is convenient, I got more of a massage than a lot of Kamps but if you want a Kamp that gives a long massage along with typical Kamp services Healing Spa in Norcross offers that. But they are a little pricy. But then again like so many people have said before, if you want a massage go to a Chinese place LOL. Kamps are more focused on getting tips for extras.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape