Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,441 to 13,455 of 59503
-
02-03-22 11:24 #46063Banned Member

Posts: 13634I don't know. I just hit several when I'm in the area until I find a woman to my liking.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 10:33 #46062Senior Member

Posts: 351What is the best kamp option close to town- meaning non-buckhead but maybe in the perimeter? If that even exists.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 09:46 #46061Senior Member

Posts: 343Mimi
Is that Mimi / Candy / Jenny from Katy massage? Or someone new?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 01:49 #46060Banned Member

Posts: 2410Back walking
Ava at Health and Healing Massage (formerly OS Massage) is excellent at back walking and massage, although it's completely legit. Give her a shot.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 00:55 #46059Senior Member

Posts: 62Violet Closed
Violet in JC has been closed for some time, at first it say temporarily, but now its gone for good. Does anyone know where the talent went? I am looking for a girl that went by the name of Summer, best back walker ever. And yes I do care about the massages.
-
02-02-22 23:05 #46058Senior Member

Posts: 495For D's with lg nips on a thin frame, suggest Mimi at LS massage health (old DS health). 80/ hr.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 20:48 #46057Senior Member

Posts: 4061I don't think Tiger will ever be the same since Linda left. Wonder what she is up to these days.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 20:32 #46056Banned Member

Posts: 13634You'll only find a Japanese lady if she were brought there with a pistol to her head.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 17:46 #46055Senior Member

Posts: 343Tiger. Barbie
Went to Tiger for the 1st time in a long time. Mamasan was cool if you chat her up. I think only Barbie was working. She's slim with full Ds and very pretty. Just my type, but not too impressed otherwise. She's just in from NYC, but was here back in December. Very lackluster shower and back to the room to hear, "No, it's 200, you bring 200 next time". She is smoking hot and definitely brought Jr to attention, but was put off becuase I wanted a few different views of her. She did the obligitory moans, but maybe she had just been rode hard and was tired. I would go back just because she was my idea of the perfect girl, but I'd still only bring what I was willing to spend in ATL. In NYC with a better attitude would probably bring $$ She wouldn't tell me where she was from and I guessed Korea (being a KAMP and all), but I think she may be Japanese. She reminded me of those videos of the long legged big breasted Japanese girls. 80/180 was the damage.
-
02-02-22 15:40 #46054Banned Member

Posts: 13634No, but it's a KAMP, not a CAMP. Buckhead area KAMPs have been charging $80/ hr for a while now, but some of them will do $60 for 45 minutes.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 13:44 #46053Senior Member

Posts: 297There's a wide range of ages. They all have the skills though. That and a good attitude matter most to me.
Originally Posted by LifestyleGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 13:35 #46052Senior Member

Posts: 351The camps want 50 for 30 minutes now. Is this place full of old ladies?
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 13:33 #46051Senior Member

Posts: 351Natural Spa is owned by the same people as Treat Your Feet- which is well established and has always been very legit. I would not expect anything from there.
Originally Posted by TimeToPost
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 11:10 #46050Senior Member

Posts: 4061That's how most women act at spas, especially the Latina women. Get you in, get you to nut, get you out, next.
Originally Posted by DeadPool7
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 08:46 #46049Regular Member

Posts: 17Seems like I always run into the 40-60 year olds at every place now. Is it the same situation with the ones you mentioned?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




