Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,426 to 13,440 of 59496
-
02-03-22 14:21 #46071Regular Member

Posts: 4Pileo in sandy springs.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 13:45 #46070Senior Member

Posts: 357Yup
It's the same looney tunes broad with the tattoos.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 13:37 #46069Senior Member

Posts: 4061I'm thinking maybe there are some in Roswell (sorry don't know the names) and / or off of Roswell Rd (again don't know any names). There's always Therapy Plus off of Atlanta Rd. It's about 15 min from downtown.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 13:01 #46068Banned Member

Posts: 13634Station 6: Wish I knew where Patricia went. She was such a hottie. Theresa is gone too.
Originally Posted by BisMark11
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 12:50 #46067Banned Member

Posts: 2410Mimi sold the business, she is no longer at Katy massage. New owners are fun and more reliable.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 12:04 #46066Regular Member

Posts: 13A+ Massage
TOFTT and went by a new place that opened yesterday in Marietta off Shallowford Rd. Said her name was Cherry, prob in her 50's. Massage was not very good, lots of rubbing the same spot for 10+ minutes. Almost no teasing while laying on stomach. Flip after 45 minutes, goes straight to the game. I asked for BJ to check options, she replied with "do you have condom?" to which I declined. So it's on the table though. HE was average, better options locally. She did say there was one other girl working there and a 3rd was starting next week .6. +5 OTD.
-
02-03-22 11:44 #46065Senior Member

Posts: 343Katy
I called her Jenny, but I hear she goes by Mimi and Candy. But you'd recognize her by the big tiger tattoo on her stomach. I'm not a tattoo fan, but it looks good on her with those tig ole bitties.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 11:40 #46064Senior Member

Posts: 495Have not been to Katy so can not advise.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 11:24 #46063Banned Member

Posts: 13634I don't know. I just hit several when I'm in the area until I find a woman to my liking.
Originally Posted by Dudeatl
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 10:33 #46062Senior Member

Posts: 351What is the best kamp option close to town- meaning non-buckhead but maybe in the perimeter? If that even exists.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 09:46 #46061Senior Member

Posts: 343Mimi
Is that Mimi / Candy / Jenny from Katy massage? Or someone new?
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 01:49 #46060Banned Member

Posts: 2410Back walking
Ava at Health and Healing Massage (formerly OS Massage) is excellent at back walking and massage, although it's completely legit. Give her a shot.
Originally Posted by LukaKu
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 00:55 #46059Senior Member

Posts: 62Violet Closed
Violet in JC has been closed for some time, at first it say temporarily, but now its gone for good. Does anyone know where the talent went? I am looking for a girl that went by the name of Summer, best back walker ever. And yes I do care about the massages.
-
02-02-22 23:05 #46058Senior Member

Posts: 495For D's with lg nips on a thin frame, suggest Mimi at LS massage health (old DS health). 80/ hr.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 20:48 #46057Senior Member

Posts: 4061I don't think Tiger will ever be the same since Linda left. Wonder what she is up to these days.
Originally Posted by Jaguar57
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





