Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #47484

    Katy Massage- Tripple AAA Service

    In celebration of the Chinese New Year I decided to treat myself (and the girls) to a 6 hand massage and a table shower. It was knees up, pecs out with all hands on deck because the A's (Anna, Angela, Amy) have it. I tipped them handsomely and was rewarded in spades.

  2. #47483
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Wawa is on Chantilly Drive, which is just off of I-85, exit 86. Quality Health is a stone's throw from Wawa.
    Ok I do remember seeing Wawa right next to Quality Health Spa. You can see QH sign right off of 85. I have no interest in going. I was just surprised about Wookie's post about how he got a 20 min massage and only paid 120 total. That's why I was trying to remember if it was in Buckhead or not because you know how pricey Buckhead spas can be.

  3. #47482

    Wawa

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Is Wawa in the Buckhead area? If so then Wow you paid 60 for a HJ in a Buckhead. Plus you were in there longer than 20 minutes. and you got an actual lineup. When did you go? You're right: That's not bad at all.
    It's literally right off 85, and yeah its almost right next door to another Kamp. Building is kind of old looking on the inside, If you ask for a lineup you get one, if you don't they just put you in a room and girl shows. You get a lot for the 60 dollar house fee. Never seen a young girl there though, all 40 plus. On the way out I did see a thick his panic girl, but didn't get much info. Standard 24/7 joint. Always open which is convenient, I got more of a massage than a lot of Kamps but if you want a Kamp that gives a long massage along with typical Kamp services Healing Spa in Norcross offers that. But they are a little pricy. But then again like so many people have said before, if you want a massage go to a Chinese place LOL. Kamps are more focused on getting tips for extras.

  4. #47481

    Names and locations are general guidelines

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Lilly's Asian Spa, Yun Spa, Sauna One, B Spa, Joy and Health Spa, Healing Spa, Chalet Asian Spa, and Therapy Plus are all in strip malls.
    And Natural Spa on Buford Hwy near Chamblee Tucker road is a stand-alone building and most definitely NOT a spa. It's all Chinese inside, and I've never had anything there other than legit service. Always a good massage, but never any extras. At least for me.

  5. #47480
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Is Wawa in the Buckhead area? If so then Wow you paid 60 for a HJ in a Buckhead. Plus you were in there longer than 20 minutes. and you got an actual lineup. When did you go? Youre right: That's not bad at all.
    Wawa is on Chantilly Drive, which is just off of I-85, exit 86. Quality Health is a stone's throw from Wawa.

  6. #47479
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember the girls name, not that it matters they all wear masks and have similar bodies. Mama met me at the door and took the 60 dollar house fee, brought me in, put shoe covers on my shoes, I asked how many girls working she said 5, I asked to see a lineup and she took me to a massage room and said "wait here" next thing you know she brings in 5 girls all in sexy dresses. All had good figures, all appeared older. I picked the shortest one, and she almost appeared disappointed I picked her LOL, turns out the girls were asleep and had to wake up for the lineup. She takes me and gives me a thorough table shower, then took me to the dry sauna, was in there about 10 minutes and she brought me to the room for the massage. Got about 20 minutes of massage before she asked me what I wanted from her. I asked about BBFS, offered extra but she didn't want to do, which is fine, so I told her just to do a HJ, she did a better than average HJ, no jackhammering, honestly not bad for 120 out the door. Especially including a table shower and sauna (if you are into those).
    Is Wawa in the Buckhead area? If so then Wow you paid 60 for a HJ in a Buckhead. Plus you were in there longer than 20 minutes. and you got an actual lineup. When did you go? You’re right: That's not bad at all.

  7. #47478
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Go camping if you want a massage. Go kamping for the boom.
    Thanks, now I know.

  8. #47477

    Recommends

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Kiwi is a lamp, fairly standard one.

    Around Woodstock I like Sunshine, Lu, and Oriental.
    Who do you recommend at Sunshine and Lu? Thanks in advance.

  9. #47476
    Quote Originally Posted by LifestyleGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Kiwi massage?

    Also looking for any good places near or not far from Woodstock. Tia.
    Kiwi is a lamp, fairly standard one.

    Around Woodstock I like Sunshine, Lu, and Oriental.

  10. #47475
    Quote Originally Posted by FutureTrunks  [View Original Post]
    Tried St James spa was 1st time so I was totally confused. Was grated by a very old Asian lady but then she led me to another Asian lady looked about in her 30's still decently hot. Told her I needed massage she said 125 was in pain so I agreed paid. She then said you want boom boom I said no just massage I'm in pain. She leaves for few seconds then again asks you want boom boom while thrusting the air other head takes control, so I ask how much says extra 200. I'm very hesitant but I say fine and pay.

    Tale of the tape.

    Very lazy body rub.

    Decent CBJ.

    Excellent cowgirl.

    Popped in bag mish.
    Go camping if you want a massage. Go kamping for the boom.

  11. #47474
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    Is that the same Jenny that worked at OS about a year ago?
    Not the Jenny I saw at OS. Shorter and smaller bewbs.

  12. #47473

    You want boom boom at St James Spa

    Tried St James spa was 1st time so I was totally confused. Was grated by a very old Asian lady but then she led me to another Asian lady looked about in her 30's still decently hot. Told her I needed massage she said 125 was in pain so I agreed paid. She then said you want boom boom I said no just massage I'm in pain. She leaves for few seconds then again asks you want boom boom while thrusting the air other head takes control, so I ask how much says extra 200. I'm very hesitant but I say fine and pay.

    Tale of the tape.

    Very lazy body rub.

    Decent CBJ.

    Excellent cowgirl.

    Popped in bag mish.

  13. #47472

    Chinese New Year

    Don't forget to wish your favorite CAMP girl Happy New Year.

  14. #47471
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I had just seen an ad today on RR today, never been there but curiosity killed the cat so I called and they said they are open 2 girls working, who knows though, I haven't felt like I had to go there yet LOL.
    Yeah, I stopped by the other day and parked since I was in the area. Open sign was on. A guy was in his car next to mine. Lots of customers going in and out of the other businesses. Plus I know a lot of people in the area. Put it all together, and I decided to bail, instead of at least going inside to see what was the deal and scout the talent. Figured I'd try another day. I believe they are closed Sunday, as I had stopped by on a Sunday about 2 months back after seeing a post / ad, and open sign was off and it looked closed / blacked out, so I left without going up to the door. I may go by again soon so I can give an inside report.

  15. #47470
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Have been a reader of this forum for years, finally getting around to posting since SO is no longer a factor. Any how I really have benefited from this board for years and figure time to contribute. Went to Lemon last week in Peachtree Corners. Got Mia who I saw before and she didn't remember me. Last time she asked for $200 got nude ending with daty. Got her down to $160 OTD. She a little thicker than I usually like, but she is flirty and cute face. Had a decent rack and a large behind. Got undressed and told her 1 hour. Told her medium pressure and she obliged, but it was mediocre. Wasn't why I was there anyways, LOL. Get to the flip and we settle on handshake for $60, when she wanted $100. Stood my ground, but countered with topless for $80. She conceded and commenced for a good ending. Would repeat (like this time, LOL) in a pinch.
    Can anyone tell if she is the sane Emma from Golden Massage who used to work at Sunset and massage pro? Tried book Adore today but no luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape