Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 59499
-
01-31-22 21:47 #46029Senior Member

Posts: 45Yeah, I stopped by the other day and parked since I was in the area. Open sign was on. A guy was in his car next to mine. Lots of customers going in and out of the other businesses. Plus I know a lot of people in the area. Put it all together, and I decided to bail, instead of at least going inside to see what was the deal and scout the talent. Figured I'd try another day. I believe they are closed Sunday, as I had stopped by on a Sunday about 2 months back after seeing a post / ad, and open sign was off and it looked closed / blacked out, so I left without going up to the door. I may go by again soon so I can give an inside report.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 21:33 #46028Senior Member

Posts: 28Can anyone tell if she is the sane Emma from Golden Massage who used to work at Sunset and massage pro? Tried book Adore today but no luck.
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 20:55 #46027Senior Member

Posts: 351Cheshire Bridge
If you haven't been in this area, know that the bridge is out. Yes, seriously, no bridge on Cheshire Bridge.
Stopped in Ivy Massage in a strip center with domino's, CBD store, bakery, famous mexican place. - apparently two girls working and they were busy. Met LuLu who said come back in 30 minutes. Cute enough with the mask, friendly, yoga pants, thin probably 30's. Didn't make it back.
Heavenly Foot- just a block or so up the street. I had tried this place a couple of times before covid. Greeted by a dude-says it's new ownership. Says the girl is busy, but will be available in 15. I opt to wait and she was probably available in 10. I go for 30 minutes. An hour is 70. Short shorts-nice legs, pudgy middle with her belly showing, no mask, lots of make-up permed hair. She was not bad looking but it looked like someone playing dress up. No massage skills, jack hammer, lot's of the fake noises I hate. Got the job done, but there aren't enough hot towels to get that much oil off. I might drop in next year to see if anything changes.
Will have to see what KAMPs are charging. As night has stated, if the basic massage is 70 at a CAMP a KAMP might be a better option.
-
01-31-22 20:42 #46026Banned Member

Posts: 13634Weird. I called today too and nobody answered.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 19:27 #46025Senior Member

Posts: 1456KIWI open
I had just seen an ad today on RR today, never been there but curiosity killed the cat so I called and they said they are open 2 girls working, who knows though, I haven't felt like I had to go there yet LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 19:25 #46024Senior Member

Posts: 1456Wawa
Can't remember the girls name, not that it matters they all wear masks and have similar bodies. Mama met me at the door and took the 60 dollar house fee, brought me in, put shoe covers on my shoes, I asked how many girls working she said 5, I asked to see a lineup and she took me to a massage room and said "wait here" next thing you know she brings in 5 girls all in sexy dresses. All had good figures, all appeared older. I picked the shortest one, and she almost appeared disappointed I picked her LOL, turns out the girls were asleep and had to wake up for the lineup. She takes me and gives me a thorough table shower, then took me to the dry sauna, was in there about 10 minutes and she brought me to the room for the massage. Got about 20 minutes of massage before she asked me what I wanted from her. I asked about BBFS, offered extra but she didn't want to do, which is fine, so I told her just to do a HJ, she did a better than average HJ, no jackhammering, honestly not bad for 120 out the door. Especially including a table shower and sauna (if you are into those).
-
01-31-22 18:55 #46023Banned Member

Posts: 2410Is that the same Jenny that worked at OS about a year ago?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 18:51 #46022Banned Member

Posts: 13634Good report. Thought Body Relaxation was out of business.
Originally Posted by MrBigShow
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 18:48 #46021Banned Member

Posts: 2410Lilly's Asian Spa in Roswell, Spring Spa in Midtown, JT Jame Spa in Midtown, Spa One on Buford Hwy near Lenox have Latinas.
Originally Posted by MrBigShow
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 17:30 #46020Senior Member

Posts: 447SPA is usually all capital letter also. Lowercase cursive is not usually a jack shack.
Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 16:47 #46019Regular Member

Posts: 3First time post
Long time lurker first time posting, looking to build a little credibility.
Took a trip to A spa mama greeted at the door. Led to room paid house. 8 only one girl working Kelly. 5 min massage on the flip ask what I want we agree leaves comes back with the bag, 2 min lackluster BJ, hops on after switch to doggy blow in the bag cleans me up and out the door 2. $.
Body relaxation (next door to A).
Black girl (also named Kelly) leads me in go for half hour at. 6 $ She is prob 5,5 super slim c bolt on and a little round ass. Tells me to lay on what is a air mattress and starts light touch massage back goes right for the boys.
We agree on price on goes the cover BJ lasted about 5 min very lack luster then went to mish, doggy, rgc busted in the bag and went on my way didn't seem to into it haven't been back since otd 2. 2 $.
Wawa.
Pulled in back temp check, also made me lift my shirt for weapon. Mama led me in gave a lineup 2 girls at the time. I chose the smaller option forgot her name. Led me to a table shower where she washed everywhere then dried me off and into the saunas for 5 minutes. Back to the room massage was ok for about 10 minutes. On the flip already has the donation out handed to her she came back on goes the cover BJ not bad at all, switch to rcg, doggy and mish finish in the bag she was very vocal and said hehe you made me cum probably return if I'm over there 2. $ otd.
Looking for some Latinas around if I could get some intel just send me a message.
MrBigShow.
-
01-31-22 16:05 #46018Senior Member

Posts: 103Kiwi
I've never been there, but they are running ads as of today, for what that's worth.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
https://atlanta.rubratings.com/239494
-
01-31-22 16:03 #46017Senior Member

Posts: 327Uh there's a CAMP doing that right now.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
https://atlanta.rubratings.com/236482
-
01-31-22 13:13 #46016Banned Member

Posts: 2410Lilly's Asian Spa, Yun Spa, Sauna One, B Spa, Joy and Health Spa, Healing Spa, Chalet Asian Spa, and Therapy Plus are all in strip malls.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 11:48 #46015Banned Member

Posts: 13634The girls at Lilly (mostly Latinas per my last visit) will really try to rape your wallet. The Koreans at Chalet? Less so.
Originally Posted by Upstech76
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





