Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,471 to 13,485 of 59509
-
02-01-22 15:49 #46039Senior Member

Posts: 169Names and locations are general guidelines
And Natural Spa on Buford Hwy near Chamblee Tucker road is a stand-alone building and most definitely NOT a spa. It's all Chinese inside, and I've never had anything there other than legit service. Always a good massage, but never any extras. At least for me.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 13:42 #46038Banned Member

Posts: 13634Wawa is on Chantilly Drive, which is just off of I-85, exit 86. Quality Health is a stone's throw from Wawa.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 11:10 #46037Senior Member

Posts: 4061Is Wawa in the Buckhead area? If so then Wow you paid 60 for a HJ in a Buckhead. Plus you were in there longer than 20 minutes. and you got an actual lineup. When did you go? You’re right: That's not bad at all.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 09:36 #46036Senior Member

Posts: 237Thanks, now I know.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 09:32 #46035Senior Member

Posts: 798Recommends
Who do you recommend at Sunshine and Lu? Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 09:22 #46034Senior Member

Posts: 297Kiwi is a lamp, fairly standard one.
Originally Posted by LifestyleGuy69
[View Original Post]
Around Woodstock I like Sunshine, Lu, and Oriental.
-
02-01-22 09:16 #46033Senior Member

Posts: 297Go camping if you want a massage. Go kamping for the boom.
Originally Posted by FutureTrunks
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 09:15 #46032Senior Member

Posts: 297Not the Jenny I saw at OS. Shorter and smaller bewbs.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 00:07 #46031Senior Member

Posts: 237You want boom boom at St James Spa
Tried St James spa was 1st time so I was totally confused. Was grated by a very old Asian lady but then she led me to another Asian lady looked about in her 30's still decently hot. Told her I needed massage she said 125 was in pain so I agreed paid. She then said you want boom boom I said no just massage I'm in pain. She leaves for few seconds then again asks you want boom boom while thrusting the air other head takes control, so I ask how much says extra 200. I'm very hesitant but I say fine and pay.
Tale of the tape.
Very lazy body rub.
Decent CBJ.
Excellent cowgirl.
Popped in bag mish.
-
01-31-22 22:56 #46030Senior Member

Posts: 189Chinese New Year
Don't forget to wish your favorite CAMP girl Happy New Year.
-
01-31-22 21:47 #46029Senior Member

Posts: 45Yeah, I stopped by the other day and parked since I was in the area. Open sign was on. A guy was in his car next to mine. Lots of customers going in and out of the other businesses. Plus I know a lot of people in the area. Put it all together, and I decided to bail, instead of at least going inside to see what was the deal and scout the talent. Figured I'd try another day. I believe they are closed Sunday, as I had stopped by on a Sunday about 2 months back after seeing a post / ad, and open sign was off and it looked closed / blacked out, so I left without going up to the door. I may go by again soon so I can give an inside report.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 21:33 #46028Senior Member

Posts: 28Can anyone tell if she is the sane Emma from Golden Massage who used to work at Sunset and massage pro? Tried book Adore today but no luck.
Originally Posted by AtlasIanSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 20:55 #46027Senior Member

Posts: 351Cheshire Bridge
If you haven't been in this area, know that the bridge is out. Yes, seriously, no bridge on Cheshire Bridge.
Stopped in Ivy Massage in a strip center with domino's, CBD store, bakery, famous mexican place. - apparently two girls working and they were busy. Met LuLu who said come back in 30 minutes. Cute enough with the mask, friendly, yoga pants, thin probably 30's. Didn't make it back.
Heavenly Foot- just a block or so up the street. I had tried this place a couple of times before covid. Greeted by a dude-says it's new ownership. Says the girl is busy, but will be available in 15. I opt to wait and she was probably available in 10. I go for 30 minutes. An hour is 70. Short shorts-nice legs, pudgy middle with her belly showing, no mask, lots of make-up permed hair. She was not bad looking but it looked like someone playing dress up. No massage skills, jack hammer, lot's of the fake noises I hate. Got the job done, but there aren't enough hot towels to get that much oil off. I might drop in next year to see if anything changes.
Will have to see what KAMPs are charging. As night has stated, if the basic massage is 70 at a CAMP a KAMP might be a better option.
-
01-31-22 20:42 #46026Banned Member

Posts: 13634Weird. I called today too and nobody answered.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 19:27 #46025Senior Member

Posts: 1456KIWI open
I had just seen an ad today on RR today, never been there but curiosity killed the cat so I called and they said they are open 2 girls working, who knows though, I haven't felt like I had to go there yet LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




