Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 731 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 10961
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6296

    Sb

    Quote Originally Posted by suaimmagine  [View Original Post]
    I'd stay clear of that site. TONS of bots and very few real women. SA has a lot of scammers and flaws, but SB is the worst. Here's a post from a former employee.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...from_employee/
    Hmmmm That's unfortunate. Thanks for the warning though. Some of the women looked great.

  2. #6295

    Profile links

    I was trying check out some of the links, but almost all of them are showing up as "This profile no longer exists", is there a trick I am missing here?

  3. #6294
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods  [View Original Post]
    Normally that is my policy too. I was thrown off a little because the conversations seemed good. I can usually tell after the first few messages back and forth if it is going to be a waste of time. Like I said, no real red flags. The date was going well to that point.

    If someone meets with her and it is a positive experience I would love to know. Maybe this was some other girl using her pics, or something? I am an optimist.

    Have fun. Be careful.

    JW.
    Yeah man it gets the best of us sometimes. Like I have mentioned before in a previous post I was scammed for buying a $100 STEAM gift card once I was on my way to meet he SB. Good thing I was able to recoup my losses by reselling them on ebay for a 20% loss. Better than losing out on $100 for a gift card and not getting laid LOL. Be careful out there fellas.

  4. #6293
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    This is a key difference between sugar dating and escorts: professional providers require payment up front, SB's are given the gift at the end of the session. In almost 5 years of sugar dating I had only one SB demand the gift up front and it was the one and only time I was scammed. If the SB wants the gift up front, turn around and walk away. Hard pass.
    With new / young SB's I've given the gift up front -- not because they asked (they didn't) but just to clear their mind that they aren't going to get scammed by me. This has been greeted by a heartfelt "THANK YOU. ".

    Whether we think about it or not, it's in the back of the mind of these girls. "Will he actually give me the gift?" Again, not a situation where she asks for it. We all know that pro's and thieves ask for it up front.

  5. #6292

    Venmo v cashapp

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    You missed the point. I don't want Venmo or similar to be removing money from my bank account. Only a protected and safe credit card.
    I prefer using cashapp without any bank info or anything connected. You can deposit cash at like cvs and a couple other places just showing an I'd and your cashapp code on the phone then it's on your account to send to whom ever you want. Super easy, just keep it stacked or load it when you need it. Never have to worry about having banking info on your phone or being connected to your account or anything like that. It's worked for me for a while now.

  6. #6291

    Venmo

    There is no account info. Just your profile name. Make sure all transactions are set to private so the whole world doesn't see you are making regular payments to someone with a sexy female avatar.

    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    Have you been able to link Venmo etc to an anonymous credit card? I have found that most will only link to and withdraw money from a verified checking 3.

  7. #6290

    Venmo

    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]

    After a few dates I just move to venmo. Most guys aren't comfortable with that but I like the convenience and avoids making the whole deal seem transactional and them feeling like a _ It also tends to limit any further discussion of money, like, "Can we do a higher ppm moving forward? "My oil bill just came".
    Careful with Venmo. I wouldn't recommend friending anyone. Most people know to use an anonymous name and to set their transactions to private. But there is a second setting to make all your past transactions private (many don't know this). Remember, your transaction history cannot be deleted. They can only be set to private. Also, Venmo openly admits to selling your information to third parties. I understand it's easier to use and feels less transactional but cash is probably the safest way to go. And there is nothing stopping a girl for asking more money no matter how you are paying her. Just my 2 cents.

  8. #6289
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    This is a key difference between sugar dating and escorts: professional providers require payment up front, SB's are given the gift at the end of the session. In almost 5 years of sugar dating I had only one SB demand the gift up front and it was the one and only time I was scammed. If the SB wants the gift up front, turn around and walk away. Hard pass.
    Read HDs comments twice. True words!!

    I have never had a true SB ask for money up front and if they do it's a hard no there is the door. It takes some discipline to walk away but it will never fail you.

  9. #6288

    Venmo etc

    You missed the point. I don't want Venmo or similar to be removing money from my bank account. Only a protected and safe credit card.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    It's my understanding that Venmo does not share bank account info with the recipient -- only the Venmo details which can be anonymized (fake name, anonymous gmail account, etc.).

  10. #6287
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods  [View Original Post]
    Later at hotel she comes in, makes small talk, we get comfortable. She asks about the donation, we get that out of the way. She is heavier than in the pics but I roll with it. She plays with Mr. Happy for a couple min, gets a text notification, apologizes, and says she will be right back. Leaves her purse on the bedside table to "prove she will be back", and runs out to her car. 15 min goes by and it becomes clear that she took off. Blocked me on all communications. I check the bag (not a half bad LV knock off) and it's empty sans a bottle of shitty perfume.
    This is a key difference between sugar dating and escorts: professional providers require payment up front, SB's are given the gift at the end of the session. In almost 5 years of sugar dating I had only one SB demand the gift up front and it was the one and only time I was scammed. If the SB wants the gift up front, turn around and walk away. Hard pass.

  11. #6286

    Sorry

    That sucks! In this game long enough, this crap eventually happens. Most of us learn the hard way. Good luck in the future!

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods  [View Original Post]
    Quick Quick Version:

    She reached out via SA. Usual pleasantries. Seemed to check out. Moved the convo to Snap Chat. Set up a meet at a local hotel. Wanted 4. 5 for BBFS or 5 for Greek.

    Seemed like a pro, she didn't pop any other red flags.

    Later at hotel she comes in, makes small talk, we get comfortable. She asks about the donation, we get that out of the way. She is heavier than in the pics but I roll with it. She plays with Mr. Happy for a couple min, gets a text notification, apologizes, and says she will be right back. Leaves her purse on the bedside table to "prove she will be back", and runs out to her car. 15 min goes by and it becomes clear that she took off. Blocked me on all communications. I check the bag (not a half bad LV knock off) and it's empty sans a bottle of shitty perfume.

    Buyer beware. YMMV.

    JW.

  12. #6285
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods  [View Original Post]

    If someone meets with her and it is a positive experience I would love to know. Maybe this was some other girl using her pics, or something? I am an optimist.
    Your optimism got you in that situation in the first place, and it'll happen again if you don't adjust your approach a bit.

    The distance between a girl who will merely dash with the cash, and a girl who'll bring a guy in to also rob you and / or beat you, is relatively small.

  13. #6284
    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    Have you been able to link Venmo etc to an anonymous credit card? I have found that most will only link to and withdraw money from a verified checking 3.
    It's my understanding that Venmo does not share bank account info with the recipient -- only the Venmo details which can be anonymized (fake name, anonymous gmail account, etc.).

  14. #6283
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Once you get a routine going you find out who they really are because they don't have to do their whole hustle to get you to pay for things. Many of them are indeed crazy and the result of some trauma but some just are hot and realized pretty quickly how to use their assets to make guys give them what they want. I would say overall experiences have been positive. A lot of them need help doing simple things like managing money, investing, real estate, legal problems, etc.
    This is very much my experience as well. The mindset that makes for a successful stripper is 100% hustle, 24/7. As long as you can deal with that, they can be a lot of fun. Had a fairly long term thing in the pre-SA era with a straight up gorgeous woman in Orange County, CA back in the day. She'd had a tough childhood and had a lot of demons, but she was also smart, curious, and eager to learn. We bonded over a shared passion for food and wine, as well as both of us discovering that we were into D / s play. She was very submissive once she'd realized I was a safe space.

    One thing I'd add is that a lot of times these girls are used to the men in their life using them, not only as sex objects, but also economically. If you can slide into a space where you can add value to their life beyond the financial, with actual mentor ship, emotional support, and access to social, business, and cultural spaces, you can find yourself with something special. If you can't, you'll either be another leech or another customer, and it'll probably never be special. And, let's be honest, if your only jam is fucking beautiful women, that might be okay too.

  15. #6282

    Venmo etc

    Have you been able to link Venmo etc to an anonymous credit card? I have found that most will only link to and withdraw money from a verified checking 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    After a few dates I just move to venmo. Most guys aren't comfortable with that but I like the convenience and avoids making the whole deal seem transactional and them feeling like a _ It also tends to limit any further discussion of money, like, "Can we do a higher ppm moving forward? "My oil bill just came".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape