Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20782

    Its the first of the month.

    So I figured that my monger competition wouldn't be on the hunt as valentine's day, bucs lost, bradys retirement, gas prices and mortgage would have their attention and yes I was correct. I finally didn't get outscooped to pick up Bella. It has literally taken years to get that tall slim goodie and yes it was worth my time. Got to her roo. She quoted 8. I of course wasn't with that. After some fast talkin I was able to get it but still was too much in my opinion for a walker. However since I've been trying for years I did it great BBJ, warm wet kitten (covered mish) and sideways. She couldn't horsey or doggy due to you guys breaking that back out. If I get a better rate I will repeat!

  2. #20781
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPullUp  [View Original Post]
    Drive down nebraska past lineBaugh I see a chubby WSW with a big butt. I turn around to see if that is who I think it is. Circled around before I could get out of the car she approached my car and panhandled me. She asked if I had any change I said no but I asked what her name was and she said it is Hiedi. That's what I though. I met up with her a month ago and the sex sucked she kept complaining about me slipping out of her even though I wasn't and would let me do doggy at all. Seriously?? With a huge ass like that and you won't do doggy?? Epic fail. So I said I didn't have any change and left.

    Later on cruised last Hannah I see a HSW walking on the side walk. She doesn't look obvious but for a veteran I took guess that I could pick her up. I swing back around into a parking lot as she is walking past I roll the window down and greeted her. She stated that she's working I told her to get in.

    I took her back to a private location did the deed everything was satisfactory. She does not have phone currently which sucks. Will repeat if I see her again.
    Was the HSW a little older? Name YoYo? If so, she's cool, decent oral skills and will offer FS for the going street donation. Body is a tad skinny but always a good date.

  3. #20780

    I Think So

    I believe it would have been but she seem more inclined with getting paid upfront which is a big NO NO and red flag!

    Quote Originally Posted by JeanGrey666  [View Original Post]
    She sounds like one I tried to see before. Had her number was from ohio, Rican a little hood. Had ribbon tattoos on legs or something like that. Was the P worth a date?

  4. #20779

    Way 2 Go

    We can always count on a good report from you. Great Job!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Cruised through Nowtaney, twice. Manchester gated up and no one around. Headed S down Nebraska and crossing over Busch noticed slim WSW (can tell. By the look) eyed me down. Turned right on Humphreys past car wash and she walked over to car and asked if I'd give her a ride. You all know me. I'm a gentleman so unlocked the door. She readmitted she needed money and I countered if anal was available. She felt my dick and declined but offered head and pussy. She pulled down her pants and showed a peach fuzz pussy. She's about 5'2", maybe 105 lbs with "B" cups and brown eraser tip nipples. I'd rate her a 5. Said she's 30. Offered $20 for head and if I wasn't feeling her I'd fuck her to completion, no extra charge. She agreed. I chose a spot by other vehicles and put and up. My sun shade. Cash on dash out of her reach she had no. Problem with that. She pulled out the girls and started to work. Her BBBJ was mediocre at best as she only went head deep. Tried pushing her down but little girl got strong net muscles and I was feeling teeth. Time to fuck. Pulled down her pants and lay across my front bench seat, legs on my shoulders. Cover on, she eased me in slowly and told me to take it easy. Nice, tight creamy. Pussy. Loved the grimace on her face as I slid in deep. She put on a sound show as I started slamming that pussy calling her ho's and bitches. I kept telling her to say "fuck me harder, daddy", but the beyatch just grunted and breathed hard. Pushed her legs to the ceiling and nutted hard in the bag. Cleaned up with my wipes, sanitized the both of us, bagged all evidence and took it with me. Let her out by the old dog track on Nebrasks. Said her names Meagan and she's always in the area between Sitka and the dog track. Good day. 2 nuts 2 cities.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.

  5. #20778

    Cruising

    Drive down nebraska past lineBaugh I see a chubby WSW with a big butt. I turn around to see if that is who I think it is. Circled around before I could get out of the car she approached my car and panhandled me. She asked if I had any change I said no but I asked what her name was and she said it is Hiedi. That's what I though. I met up with her a month ago and the sex sucked she kept complaining about me slipping out of her even though I wasn't and would let me do doggy at all. Seriously?? With a huge ass like that and you won't do doggy?? Epic fail. So I said I didn't have any change and left.

    Later on cruised last Hannah I see a HSW walking on the side walk. She doesn't look obvious but for a veteran I took guess that I could pick her up. I swing back around into a parking lot as she is walking past I roll the window down and greeted her. She stated that she's working I told her to get in.

    I took her back to a private location did the deed everything was satisfactory. She does not have phone currently which sucks. Will repeat if I see her again.

  6. #20777

    Saw her earlier

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Cruised through Nowtaney, twice. Manchester gated up and no one around. Headed S down Nebraska and crossing over Busch noticed slim WSW (can tell. By the look) eyed me down. Turned right on Humphreys past car wash and she walked over to car and asked if I'd give her a ride. You all know me. I'm a gentleman so unlocked the door. She readmitted she needed money and I countered if anal was available. She felt my dick and declined but offered head and pussy. She pulled down her pants and showed a peach fuzz pussy. She's about 5'2", maybe 105 lbs with "B" cups and brown eraser tip nipples. I'd rate her a 5. Said she's 30. Offered $20 for head and if I wasn't feeling her I'd fuck her to completion, no extra charge. She agreed. I chose a spot by other vehicles and put and up. My sun shade. Cash on dash out of her reach she had no. Problem with that. She pulled out the girls and started to work. Her BBBJ was mediocre at best as she only went head deep. Tried pushing her down but little girl got strong net muscles and I was feeling teeth. Time to fuck. Pulled down her pants and lay across my front bench seat, legs on my shoulders. Cover on, she eased me in slowly and told me to take it easy. Nice, tight creamy. Pussy. Loved the grimace on her face as I slid in deep. She put on a sound show as I started slamming that pussy calling her ho's and bitches. I kept telling her to say "fuck me harder, daddy", but the beyatch just grunted and breathed hard. Pushed her legs to the ceiling and nutted hard in the bag. Cleaned up with my wipes, sanitized the both of us, bagged all evidence and took it with me. Let her out by the old dog track on Nebrasks. Said her names Meagan and she's always in the area between Sitka and the dog track. Good day. 2 nuts 2 cities.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.
    Saw her walking Busch / neb corner earlier, if I hadn't had an appt, I would have scooped her, but glad I didn't. You got your money's worth though!! A true hall of famer!!

  7. #20776

    NEVER Pay Up Front.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan  [View Original Post]
    Ran into her tonight she was acting paranoid then wanted me to pay up front. Hell Nah.

    Drop her azz back off.
    Good job El Captain. We got to train them. Once paid they lose incentive and you. Lose power. And pay them what they're worth.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  8. #20775

    3:45 pm

    Cruised through Nowtaney, twice. Manchester gated up and no one around. Headed S down Nebraska and crossing over Busch noticed slim WSW (can tell. By the look) eyed me down. Turned right on Humphreys past car wash and she walked over to car and asked if I'd give her a ride. You all know me. I'm a gentleman so unlocked the door. She readmitted she needed money and I countered if anal was available. She felt my dick and declined but offered head and pussy. She pulled down her pants and showed a peach fuzz pussy. She's about 5'2", maybe 105 lbs with "B" cups and brown eraser tip nipples. I'd rate her a 5. Said she's 30. Offered $20 for head and if I wasn't feeling her I'd fuck her to completion, no extra charge. She agreed. I chose a spot by other vehicles and put and up. My sun shade. Cash on dash out of her reach she had no. Problem with that. She pulled out the girls and started to work. Her BBBJ was mediocre at best as she only went head deep. Tried pushing her down but little girl got strong net muscles and I was feeling teeth. Time to fuck. Pulled down her pants and lay across my front bench seat, legs on my shoulders. Cover on, she eased me in slowly and told me to take it easy. Nice, tight creamy. Pussy. Loved the grimace on her face as I slid in deep. She put on a sound show as I started slamming that pussy calling her ho's and bitches. I kept telling her to say "fuck me harder, daddy", but the beyatch just grunted and breathed hard. Pushed her legs to the ceiling and nutted hard in the bag. Cleaned up with my wipes, sanitized the both of us, bagged all evidence and took it with me. Let her out by the old dog track on Nebrasks. Said her names Meagan and she's always in the area between Sitka and the dog track. Good day. 2 nuts 2 cities.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC Hunter.

  9. #20774

    Sounds like one I tried to see before

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan  [View Original Post]
    This one look more Latina petite but was from Ohio and had her nose pierced, shaved kitty.
    She sounds like one I tried to see before. Had her number was from ohio, Rican a little hood. Had ribbon tattoos on legs or something like that. Was the P worth a date?

  10. #20773

    Not her

    This one look more Latina petite but was from Ohio and had her nose pierced, shaved kitty.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeanGrey666  [View Original Post]
    If the same girl, I did a date with her off dale mabry at the infamous former howard johnson. It was an ok date nothing spectacular, most of the early 20 year olds are usually mediocre from my experiences. Then I read she had a bf / handler that would beat her. With overall inflation, higher hotel fees, competition from "non working" women and strippers the bad providers are being forced to the stroll. What amazes me is that knowing the market has changed these girls have increased dream donations, bad service and overall tude. Good post maybe Ill catch her over there for a discount.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/74263379

  11. #20772

    Bella??

    What was the damage for Bella? I kicked her out after the request for 80?

    She swore it was worth it and she doesn't do care dates. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Went out for a daylight run today. Saw Bella, waved hi. Saw Miami Sarah at her usual spot, she tried waving me down, then gave the palms up WTF gesture when I drove away.

    There was a really chubby gal at Annie, she was waving at all cars, not interested in the chubbies, thank you.

    At 109th, saw Tammy. Had to pull up close to confirm it was her since that girl is a chameleon, morphs her look constantly due to her terrible performance.

    Took another pass and decided to go back and scoop Bella. She asked for 80 also, told her no, she only pouted for 5 seconds.

  12. #20771

    This girl right

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan  [View Original Post]
    Ran into her tonight she was acting paranoid then wanted me to pay up front. Hell Nah.

    Drop her azz back of
    f.
    If the same girl, I did a date with her off dale mabry at the infamous former howard johnson. It was an ok date nothing spectacular, most of the early 20 year olds are usually mediocre from my experiences. Then I read she had a bf / handler that would beat her. With overall inflation, higher hotel fees, competition from "non working" women and strippers the bad providers are being forced to the stroll. What amazes me is that knowing the market has changed these girls have increased dream donations, bad service and overall tude. Good post maybe Ill catch her over there for a discount.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/74263379

  13. #20770

    Liana Sighting

    Ran into her tonight she was acting paranoid then wanted me to pay up front. Hell Nah.

    Drop her azz back off.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamMarsh  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream I picked up a nicely shaped girl on Norfolk (the little side street by Haven Inn) and I dropped 20 for BBBJ.

  14. #20769

    Missy Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockit  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she is very fun and very cool too. Yes, the phobia of CIM is true, but there are other places to unload. She has been reviewed in this thread before. Just do a quick search. She does have some phone issues (I laughed when she mentioned a phone in the video), regulars and does get busy so a little persistence will pay off.
    Link to the page of my my review back on Dec 23. Post #14677 in the Tampa Escort thread.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=5691950#post5691950.

  15. #20768

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    Nice! Thanks! She looks fun!!
    Yes, she is very fun and very cool too. Yes, the phobia of CIM is true, but there are other places to unload. She has been reviewed in this thread before. Just do a quick search. She does have some phone issues (I laughed when she mentioned a phone in the video), regulars and does get busy so a little persistence will pay off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape