Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20707

    Liana

    I had a dream I picked up a nicely shaped girl on Norfolk (the little side street by Haven Inn) and I dropped 20 for BBBJ.

  2. #20706

    Thurs stroll

    Hit Nebraska late afternoon, already had something set up with Chentel, so just checking out the area. I have been meaning to apologize for giving misinformation on the new hooker law this was actually in Texas, if any of you are familiar with the Houston stroll. Haven had a few out and about but it's a b* turning around to get back to them. There are a couple there that I would like to be able to get the timing right on. Other than that nothing new to contribute other than what you already know.

  3. #20705

    Chantel

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCapitan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple weeks ago, she aims to please and.

    Doesn't clock watch.
    2 is her standard car date BBBJ rate, more is more, has small room off Hillsborough and linebaugh, neighbors not an issue. Top not ch bbbjwspit, msg me for digits, but only if you plan to see her.

  4. #20704
    Quote Originally Posted by Pomnitz  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been active in the Hobby for a while. But this morning I was Wawa putting some gas in the car nice young lady walked up said she was hungry I needed a warm shower. Took her back to my place while she was in the shower I made her some eggs and bacon. Went to my room to watch TV and a nap. About two hours later I made her a couple sandwiches and took her back to Wawa.
    Did you get her digits an willing to share.

  5. #20703

    Bella

    Rolled through Tampa this morning about 7:15 spotted Bella on the road between the Haven and Marathon. Never seen her out this early / late before. Go get her!!

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  6. #20702

    Utr

    Haven't been active in the Hobby for a while. But this morning I was Wawa putting some gas in the car nice young lady walked up said she was hungry I needed a warm shower. Took her back to my place while she was in the shower I made her some eggs and bacon. Went to my room to watch TV and a nap. About two hours later I made her a couple sandwiches and took her back to Wawa.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 47425630-5594-4F25-A331-9E94174A6BF7.jpg‎  

  7. #20701

    Chantel

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMon  [View Original Post]
    Finally caught with chantel. Woow. Mixed girl decent body, nice time at her place, small room off nebraska and Linebaugh. Needed cash so she asked for $20. She got on top and rode me till be both nutted. NIce! She has digits PM is you like. I don't think 20 is her standard donation. I Just caught her at the right time.
    Saw her a couple weeks ago, she aims to please and.

    Doesn't clock watch.

  8. #20700

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    The chubby girl is Heidi. Last posted about her last week, spotted her on Wilma. Seems her new hangout is that dope area around Nebraska betweenAnnie and Wilma. She quoted me $80 for anal. I laughed and left. Didn't give her chance to counter offer. She can easily be had for $10. Some simple over paying these ho's.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.


    NC HUNTER.
    I picked her up unfortunately smh. Worst sex I've ever had because she can't take dick at all.

  9. #20699

    Chantel

    Finally caught with chantel. Woow. Mixed girl decent body, nice time at her place, small room off nebraska and Linebaugh. Needed cash so she asked for $20. She got on top and rode me till be both nutted. NIce! She has digits PM is you like. I don't think 20 is her standard donation. I Just caught her at the right time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220113_143815.jpg‎  

  10. #20698

    Publix Race

    I was just coming home from work and saw 3-4 cars banging u-turns and turning into the side streets by Publix for a good one with jet black hair I couldn't snag a pic but I have yet to see her out here.

  11. #20697
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see the weights. She is smiling because you think she is a SW?
    No, she smiled and waived at me. No weights, cigarette in left hand.

  12. #20696

    Good catch LA

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    Wow what a find IF she is a worker.
    She is walking with weights in her hands.
    More reports on this pretty face needed quickly, guys.
    127th and Nebraska after work.
    I didn't see the weights. She is smiling because you think she is a SW?

  13. #20695
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    Went out for a daylight run today. Saw Bella, waved hi. Saw Miami Sarah at her usual spot, she tried waving me down, then gave the palms up WTF gesture when I drove away.

    There was a really chubby gal at Annie, she was waving at all cars, not interested in the chubbies, thank you.

    At 109th, saw Tammy. Had to pull up close to confirm it was her since that girl is a chameleon, morphs her look constantly due to her terrible performance.

    Took another pass and decided to go back and scoop Bella. She asked for 80 also, told her no, she only pouted for 5 seconds.
    Why did you pass Bella up? She looks nice and thick.

  14. #20694
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlanga  [View Original Post]
    Nebraska /27th /6 pm.
    Wow what a find IF she is a worker.
    She is walking with weights in her hands.
    More reports on this pretty face needed quickly, guys.
    127th and Nebraska after work.

    LA1215

  15. #20693

    Who's this

    Nebraska /27th /6 pm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5AD1F552-CECF-4D13-BBDE-B6D57946C6BA.jpeg‎   8356F97E-4E9D-4A88-AAA3-5C8FEFAB5C56.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape