Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 24022
-
01-27-22 14:01 #20767Banned Member

Posts: 496Nice! Thanks! She looks fun!!
Originally Posted by JosefK
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 12:10 #20766Senior Member

Posts: 438Missy
That's Missy.
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/74204793
-
01-27-22 08:35 #20765Banned Member

Posts: 5343What a disappointment, she's has a cum phobia.
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 06:17 #20764Banned Member

Posts: 496Who is this??
https://www.tnaflix.com/hd-videos/Ca...r/video4129056
Is this anybody here? Came across this and was wondering who the girl is.
-
01-26-22 13:52 #20763Senior Member

Posts: 1991Since meeting Chanel
I have developed a taste for small BSW. Looks OK forward to future reports, on the subject.
-
01-26-22 08:12 #20762Banned Member

Posts: 5343She looks like a tasty morsel!! Hopefully she's open to seeing a few more guys.
Originally Posted by LuckyToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 22:05 #20761Asshole

Posts: 1239Added pic
Didn't download earlier.
Originally Posted by LuckyToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 21:34 #20760Senior Member

Posts: 107Hailey the fallen angel
After during a ride full of uncle and no viable sws anywhere, I scope the haven nothing there either. Shaking my head looking at the gas prices and I say what the hell am I doing LOL. I hit a few stores and end up on Nebraska south of mlk and in the pouring down rain I see my former regular my former upscale girl Hailey walking. My first instinct was to stop but I had her in much better days and had to keep it moving. But for you Hailey fans go south of mlk and nebraska to the I think Checkers and Sunoco right before the bridge and you'll usual find her. Be safe and nonger on.
-
01-25-22 20:24 #20759Asshole

Posts: 1239Yes
I do get lucky. They call you rather than walking sometimes. Just bring them lots of chocolate and drinks LOL. She loves her pics taken. Wanted to put heels on and pose but I just wanted to bust. She's too nice for this line of work. Had her demons but was short lived and just started work.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 19:54 #20758Banned Member

Posts: 5343Nice score!! And even nicer donation.
Originally Posted by LuckyToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 18:38 #20757Asshole

Posts: 1239Rookie rate
I just left a 21 year old that gave FS for. 30 tonight. I'm definitely repeating.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 09:16 #20756Banned Member

Posts: 5343Sorry C, I was too excited for the details last night. Just think of a hot ass 19-20, perfect body with some meat on her. The softest set of tits with those pink eraser tip nipples.
Originally Posted by Carlanga
[View Original Post]
I never even got to sample her BJ skills because once I put the cover on, she wouldn't go down on Jr because she can't stand the taste of a cover.
I sucked, kissed on those beautiful tits till Jr was ready and didn't last more then 5 minutes in mish. Her sexy moans sent me over the top. Hopefully this helps. I would double what I donate to see her again and you know how cheap I am! I mean frugal!
-
01-25-22 07:56 #20755Regular Member

Posts: 13Great find
Awesome man! Those look like some perky tits. Any suggestions on tracking her down for the rest of us?
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 07:08 #20754Senior Member

Posts: 1188C'Mon. Rockie, describe her or post a face / body pic please.
Originally Posted by RookieMonger
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 21:58 #20753Senior Member

Posts: 149Tampa 1st Time run
I was amazed to find $20 BBBJCIM still existed when I visited Orlando, so I decided to explore Tampa. The weather was a blower Sunday but I managed to find a tall slim brunette at Nebraska / Lotus Ave. If I remember correctly. Service was good, looks were blah, but mot many choices out. I'll definitely return in a few weeks when the weather is better. I'll go back to researching this forum in the meantime. Thanks for the info.











Reply With Quote





