Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 24022
-
01-12-22 14:43 #20692Senior Member

Posts: 2007Original Heidi
If you had witnessed the original Heidi I'm sure your opinion would change. That said, I dated her a few months back at her present weight. Sometimes, any port in a storm. :-)
Originally Posted by VloneCarti
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
01-12-22 11:42 #20691Senior Member

Posts: 107Pickup Guides
Thanks for the suggestions man. Will definitely check those out. Think I've heard of Neil Strauss before as well.
Originally Posted by Ejent
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 10:32 #20690Senior Member

Posts: 736Advice
I lost my virginity to an escort when I was 18. I'm almost 30 now. So here is my take. I would rather you just hire a hooker to bust your nut but don't take it further than that. Sugar babies are for men who are older. You are too young for a sugar baby. If anything, you are the "baby" who should be looking for a sugar mama LOL. But no, seriously, as the guy below me has stated. You should be focusing on regular relationships with regular girls in your age group. Throughout my 20's I was smashing hookers left and right but I never thought to date one or have a relationship with one of any sort. Hookers are just a fun nut, nothing more. All they want is money for drugs. They do not care about you and never will. Even if you "think" she cares about you. Trust me, she don't.
Originally Posted by VloneCarti
[View Original Post]
Realistically, as a 20 year old, you should be more focusing on having sex with regular girls from college, in the neighborhood, clubs, from the mall, or from random places you may meet one. As someone in my late 20's, I still only use a hooker for times I am bored or just want record another sex tape. But whenever I want some actual intimate sex with kissing, feelings involved, or sex with someone that I can bond with, I would just contact one of the regular girls in my phone that I met in public and never spent a dime on.
Simply put. Wait until you have grey hair before you start focusing on sugar babies. You can smash a hooker here and there but they should not be your main focus. Majority of your intimate focus should be on regular girls. Hookers are just a side appetite for rare or sometimes occasions.
-
01-12-22 10:19 #20689Senior Member

Posts: 107Thank You
Oh so that's what the new Heidi looks like. Everyone on here kept mentioning that she got really chubby / fat compared to before. She doesn't even look that bad tbh.
Originally Posted by NCHunter
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-22 09:40 #20688Senior Member

Posts: 636You have the world in your hands
You're a young man, you have nothing to lose by getting turned down by hot young chicks. You can develop mastery this way, man. This kinda stuff is more for the jaded, the married, the extremely busy guys. And it's even dangerous and destructive (in a sense) for us. But you don't need discretion or a quick nut. You can spend a little time on a real hunt. This stuff isn't a hunt aside from the fact that it's illegal. There's very little upside being in this game.
Originally Posted by VloneCarti
[View Original Post]
Spend some time watching guys like Casey Zander (who's s little more on the NoFap side), or Neil Strauss / Ross Jeffries who are a little more on the pickup side. A sense of humor and some confidence will take you a long way, but this stuff is just going to condition you to transactions and not having to do any real work. It Will set you up for struggles down the road, 100%.
I highly recommend reading all of tucker max's books too (his antics, and his better intentioned "Mate" book with Dr. Drew.) You will find that you can be as debaucherous or as much of a gentleman as you'd like and you don't have to pay for discretion or kink stuff if you don't want to.
Home runs aren't nearly as fun if you don't strike out too. Get some reps and some years under your belt first if you want to chase tail. If you're 30 and decide you want to hobby, then so be it.
Good luck man.
-
01-12-22 07:51 #20687Senior Member

Posts: 2007Heidi
The chubby girl is Heidi. Last posted about her last week, spotted her on Wilma. Seems her new hangout is that dope area around Nebraska betweenAnnie and Wilma. She quoted me $80 for anal. I laughed and left. Didn't give her chance to counter offer. She can easily be had for $10. Some simple over paying these ho's.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
Stay safe out there and happy hunting.
NC HUNTER.
-
01-12-22 00:36 #20686Senior Member

Posts: 2167Fat girl is Heidi.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 20:33 #20685Senior Member

Posts: 107Yes
I just moved to Florida and Tampa not too long ago.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 20:25 #20684Senior Member

Posts: 1991Tammy
If the blonde one is Tammy I picked her up North of Haven on Sunday afternoon. As soon as she got in the car started barking orders. I never mentioned a date, just kept driving north. She finally asked me if I wanted a date, and I asked the menu question. She said she didn't do anything for less than. 3 gave her a couple bucks and dropped her at the marathon north of Busch and left her ass there.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 20:13 #20683Senior Member

Posts: 1475You might be from out of town? Annie is a street a few block north of Busch. This girl was at the corner of Annie and Nebraska.
Originally Posted by VloneCarti
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 17:57 #20682Senior Member

Posts: 107This is so tempting though.
You're 100 percent right but at the same time it feels so tempting to get a BJ from a SW. I've already gotten one before from one lady and it felt so good. It was the first and only BJ I've ever gotten before in my life. I could imagine saving my virginity (intercourse wise) for a regular girl but I wouldn't mind getting another BJ from a SW. At the same time though it can be pretty risky. I guess I'll just make a promise to myself that I should try and put myself out there again to get a girlfriend and if it doesn't work then go back to seeing SW's again and going down this route.
Originally Posted by Torin131
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 17:42 #20681Senior Member

Posts: 107Annie girl
Yo she would've been perfect for me. I love chubby girls LOL. Where was this?
Originally Posted by BusterHymen
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-22 16:00 #20680Senior Member

Posts: 1475Daylight cruise
Went out for a daylight run today. Saw Bella, waved hi. Saw Miami Sarah at her usual spot, she tried waving me down, then gave the palms up WTF gesture when I drove away.
There was a really chubby gal at Annie, she was waving at all cars, not interested in the chubbies, thank you.
At 109th, saw Tammy. Had to pull up close to confirm it was her since that girl is a chameleon, morphs her look constantly due to her terrible performance.
Took another pass and decided to go back and scoop Bella. She asked for 80 also, told her no, she only pouted for 5 seconds.
-
01-11-22 15:49 #20679Senior Member

Posts: 1475Last night cruise
Went out last night around 11 pm. Lots of mongers out. Saw a couple of interesting younger ones on Nebraska but was outscooped by the time I doubled back.
Saw Bella at her usual spot, she saw me and tried to flag me down. Told her not tonight.
That was it, couple hours of wasted gas.
-
01-11-22 10:46 #20678Banned Member

Posts: 5343Yeah, not sure who is paying 80, but I can't blame her for trying! LOL.
Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





