Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 887 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7186
    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anythhing about this lady? I have texted her a few times and she responded rather quickly. Said she is new and has no reviews. Saw her ad in a couple of other areas with different dates (touring maybe? I personally have been burned a few times on ladies with no reviews and have made it a policy not to see them unless reviewed. She is just too hot not to have been seen yet. TGTBT? Here is her link https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...4.htm?cat=4426 would love some info if anyone has any.
    Talked with her on phone said $400 hr and she wanted a deposit of half prior to meet. Good luck. LOL.

  2. #7185
    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anythhing about this lady? I have texted her a few times and she responded rather quickly. Said she is new and has no reviews. Saw her ad in a couple of other areas with different dates (touring maybe? I personally have been burned a few times on ladies with no reviews and have made it a policy not to see them unless reviewed. She is just too hot not to have been seen yet. TGTBT? Here is her link https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...4.htm?cat=4426 would love some info if anyone has any.
    Just looking at the link you posted the 1st thing that I noticed was the height, weight and measurements listed. We use feet, pounds and inches as standard measurements. Secondly if I wanted to see her and there are ZERO reviews then I ask her to send a pic (a certain pose not posted) or video verification she's real. Some offer this now. Third and most important to me and this is just my opinion please don't compromise on rules you set for yourself in this hobby. If you have already been burned a few times on ladies with no review then I would play it safe. You can always wait to see if any reviews are forthcoming from others.

  3. #7184

    Advice worth it's weight in Gold

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyExec  [View Original Post]
    If enough gentlemen would just pay closer attention to the wording in the ads, the FAKE pictures posted in the ads, the lack of emotion in some of the pictures posted, the DEPOSIT REQURRED ads, and the outrageous GPS donation requests by completely "unknown" posters, then perhaps the persons making these posts will either stop posting of consider conforming to at least the bare basics of what gentlemen expect from a "real" provider.

    Sometimes, its some of the most simple things that can provide WARNING signs. And then there are the bold red flags that some guys either don't pay attention to or choose to ignore. So, until the lurkers and mongers out there become a little more educated and resistant toward the BS postings, then the pool of real providers will continue to deteriorate. Compare to what what we once enjoyed.

    Just my $0. 01.
    Some very valuable advice for us and ironically speaking of deposits I saw an ad where someone pretending to be a provider mentioned that she needs 85% up front to secure the appointment with her.

  4. #7183

    New Lady in our area. Kiara 8782276116

    Does anyone know anythhing about this lady? I have texted her a few times and she responded rather quickly. Said she is new and has no reviews. Saw her ad in a couple of other areas with different dates (touring maybe? I personally have been burned a few times on ladies with no reviews and have made it a policy not to see them unless reviewed. She is just too hot not to have been seen yet. TGTBT? Here is her link https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...4.htm?cat=4426 would love some info if anyone has any.

  5. #7182

    Rules to live by.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyExec  [View Original Post]
    If enough gentlemen would just pay closer attention to the wording in the ads, the FAKE pictures posted in the ads, the lack of emotion in some of the pictures posted, the DEPOSIT REQURRED ads, and the outrageous GPS donation requests by completely "unknown" posters, then perhaps the persons making these posts will either stop posting of consider conforming to at least the bare basics of what gentlemen expect from a "real" provider.

    Sometimes, its some of the most simple things that can provide WARNING signs. And then there are the bold red flags that some guys either don't pay attention to or choose to ignore. So, until the lurkers and mongers out there become a little more educated and resistant toward the BS postings, then the pool of real providers will continue to deteriorate. Compare to what what we once enjoyed.

    Just my $0. 01.
    Spot on, HE! As the "customer" we hold all the cards because without us, they have nothing.

    LtB.

  6. #7181
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyExec  [View Original Post]
    If enough gentlemen would just pay closer attention to the wording in the ads, the FAKE pictures posted in the ads, the lack of emotion in some of the pictures posted, the DEPOSIT REQURRED ads, and the outrageous GPS donation requests by completely "unknown" posters, then perhaps the persons making these posts will either stop posting of consider conforming to at least the bare basics of what gentlemen expect from a "real" provider.

    Sometimes, its some of the most simple things that can provide WARNING signs. And then there are the bold red flags that some guys either don't pay attention to or choose to ignore. So, until the lurkers and mongers out there become a little more educated and resistant toward the BS postings, then the pool of real providers will continue to deteriorate. Compare to what what we once enjoyed.

    Just my $0. 01.
    Totally agree. And I practice what you preach.

  7. #7180
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    When I see a provider list "No, no, no", I pass, and that McKenzie lists them then has the temerity to charge $$$ . 50? Hell, no!

    LtB.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen like LTB, I can be turned off by the rules of some providers but hey, we have the option to avoid them. Some people don't mind. My personal views are if everything is covered, then it's a question of finding a cheaper alternative if everything is covered.
    If enough gentlemen would just pay closer attention to the wording in the ads, the FAKE pictures posted in the ads, the lack of emotion in some of the pictures posted, the DEPOSIT REQURRED ads, and the outrageous GPS donation requests by completely "unknown" posters, then perhaps the persons making these posts will either stop posting of consider conforming to at least the bare basics of what gentlemen expect from a "real" provider.

    Sometimes, its some of the most simple things that can provide WARNING signs. And then there are the bold red flags that some guys either don't pay attention to or choose to ignore. So, until the lurkers and mongers out there become a little more educated and resistant toward the BS postings, then the pool of real providers will continue to deteriorate. Compare to what what we once enjoyed.

    Just my $0. 01.

  8. #7179
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    When I see a provider list "No, no, no", I pass, and that McKenzie lists them then has the temerity to charge $$$ . 50? Hell, no!

    LtB.
    Gentlemen like LTB, I can be turned off by the rules of some providers but hey, we have the option to avoid them. Some people don't mind. My personal views are if everything is covered, then it's a question of finding a cheaper alternative if everything is covered.

  9. #7178

    McKenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx

    She looks like a lot of fun but no incall + $3.5 makes this a pricy dream. Anyone seen her? Worth it?
    When I see a provider list "No, no, no", I pass, and that McKenzie lists them then has the temerity to charge $$$ . 50? Hell, no!

    LtB.

  10. #7177

    Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx

    She looks like a lot of fun but no incall + $3.5 makes this a pricy dream. Anyone seen her? Worth it?

    Greetings all, I remembered a while back that one of our members took the plunge with the lady in question and he posted a review about his visit. I used our handy search function and I inserted the name Mckenzie and there it was. If you look at post #5047 dated 11-12-21 you'll see his review of her and another provider he had the pleasure of seeing and another member Fuji offered his view as well.

  11. #7176
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Westside,

    I do believe you're on the right track with this one! I haven't seen her post before but, WOW, what a body!! If you succeed in seeing her, please post a review.

    Good luck and have fun!!

    LtB.
    Texted her but haven't gotten a reply. Go figure.

  12. #7175

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx

    She looks like a lot of fun but no incall + $3.5 makes this a pricy dream. Anyone seen her? Worth it?
    Completely not worth it. I don't know what she is smoking. She has a ton of damage to the belly.

  13. #7174

    Mckenzie Morgan

    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx

    She looks like a lot of fun but no incall + $3.5 makes this a pricy dream. Anyone seen her? Worth it?

  14. #7173
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalBrew2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 6 months ago after a positive review on this board. I did not enjoy myself. She is ugly in the face and thick in the wrong areas. For an extra $20 BBFS was offered but I still went soft and couldn't finish. She seemed to be living at the Quality Inn in Simpsonville at the time.
    Ouch. Thanks for saving me 250. Sounds like a train wreck.

  15. #7172

    Lilqueenbaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    This is my first time seeing her ad on Tryst. The pics look hot. Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilqueenbaby
    Westside,

    I do believe you're on the right track with this one! I haven't seen her post before but, WOW, what a body!! If you succeed in seeing her, please post a review.

    Good luck and have fun!!

    LtB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape