Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 887 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7171
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    This is my first time seeing her ad on Tryst. The pics look hot. Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilqueenbaby
    None here, but agree with you. TOFFT; today! And report back!

  2. #7170

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalBrew2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 6 months ago after a positive review on this board. I did not enjoy myself. She is ugly in the face and thick in the wrong areas. For an extra $20 BBFS was offered but I still went soft and couldn't finish. She seemed to be living at the Quality Inn in Simpsonville at the time.
    Yeah she is definitely bottom of the barrel. She has a Snapchat and posts pics that would make me cross the street to avoid her much less paying to meet her.

  3. #7169

    Moni Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Moni Love? Thoughts I saw a review on here somewhere but can't find anything in the search?

    https://tryst.link/escort/savag3love
    I saw her about 6 months ago after a positive review on this board. I did not enjoy myself. She is ugly in the face and thick in the wrong areas. For an extra $20 BBFS was offered but I still went soft and couldn't finish. She seemed to be living at the Quality Inn in Simpsonville at the time.

  4. #7168

    LilQueenBaby. Tryst

    This is my first time seeing her ad on Tryst. The pics look hot. Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilqueenbaby

  5. #7167

    Moni Love

    Anyone seen Moni Love? Thought I saw a review on here somewhere but can't find anything in the search?

    https://tryst.link/escort/savag3love

  6. #7166

    Ivy / Brooke

    Is she cosplaying YouTube comedian Miranda sings?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new-merchandise.jpg‎  

  7. #7165
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Ivey has been around for a few years, in fact. She used to team with another provider who was reportedly possessed with demons and things you may not wish to take home with you. Ivey ventured on her own and was thought to be safe. She has never been what one could call attractive though her spinner body certainly appealed to more than a few of us I'm sure. Over the past year or so she began posting off and on and using the most garish make up that made any thoughts of seeing her go right out my window. Now she is going by "Brooke" and that's fine but, LORD, that make up! No, not a chance. That's just disturbing. But, hey, that's just me..
    Honest to god I thought the bed pic was Marilyn Manson.

  8. #7164

    Ivey / Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...w/649509045511

    Ivey has posted for a year. 60& of the photos were hot the other 40& we're not. Tried to schedule with her but she couldn't follow a conversation on phone.

    She has resurfaced as Brooke. Attached you will find photos of Ivey and Brooke ad.
    Ivey has been around for a few years, in fact. She used to team with another provider who was reportedly possessed with demons and things you may not wish to take home with you. Ivey ventured on her own and was thought to be safe. She has never been what one could call attractive though her spinner body certainly appealed to more than a few of us I'm sure. Over the past year or so she began posting off and on and using the most garish make up that made any thoughts of seeing her go right out my window. Now she is going by "Brooke" and that's fine but, LORD, that make up! No, not a chance. That's just disturbing. But, hey, that's just me.

    LtB.

  9. #7163

    Not girl in pics

    I did not crack the code like LovetheBeaver could. What was wrong? Been corresponding w this one and about ready to pull trigger?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I saw her a few months back. Not the girl in the pics. When she took her top off I walked out. Proceed at your own peril.

  10. #7162

    Brooke ivy

    Photos attached part 2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220124-100553.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220124-100718.jpg‎  

  11. #7161

    Ivey rebranded as Brooke

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...w/649509045511

    Ivey has posted for a year. 60& of the photos were hot the other 40& we're not. Tried to schedule with her but she couldn't follow a conversation on phone.

    She has resurfaced as Brooke. Attached you will find photos of Ivey and Brooke ad.

  12. #7160
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Shelby, Old Pal, you told me all I needed to know. Thank you!!

    LtB.
    Glad to be of assistance!

  13. #7159

    Oh, my!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I saw her a few months back. Not the girl in the pics. When she took her top off I walked out. Proceed at your own peril.
    Shelby, Old Pal, you told me all I needed to know. Thank you!!

    LtB.

  14. #7158
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    This provider has been posting for a while but without a name getting reviews is neigh impossible and her phone number doesn't yield any results. Do any of you have info on her?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/500439883155

    LtB.
    Yes. I saw her a few months back. Not the girl in the pics. When she took her top off I walked out. Proceed at your own peril.

  15. #7157

    Brooke

    Anyone got any Intel on this one? Looks TGTBT. I text her about pictures but she is asking 25 for one. Thanks but no thanks.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...w/649509045511

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape