Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 887 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7180
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    When I see a provider list "No, no, no", I pass, and that McKenzie lists them then has the temerity to charge $$$ . 50? Hell, no!

    LtB.
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolPanther  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen like LTB, I can be turned off by the rules of some providers but hey, we have the option to avoid them. Some people don't mind. My personal views are if everything is covered, then it's a question of finding a cheaper alternative if everything is covered.
    If enough gentlemen would just pay closer attention to the wording in the ads, the FAKE pictures posted in the ads, the lack of emotion in some of the pictures posted, the DEPOSIT REQURRED ads, and the outrageous GPS donation requests by completely "unknown" posters, then perhaps the persons making these posts will either stop posting of consider conforming to at least the bare basics of what gentlemen expect from a "real" provider.

    Sometimes, its some of the most simple things that can provide WARNING signs. And then there are the bold red flags that some guys either don't pay attention to or choose to ignore. So, until the lurkers and mongers out there become a little more educated and resistant toward the BS postings, then the pool of real providers will continue to deteriorate. Compare to what what we once enjoyed.

    Just my $0. 01.

  2. #7179
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    When I see a provider list "No, no, no", I pass, and that McKenzie lists them then has the temerity to charge $$$ . 50? Hell, no!

    LtB.
    Gentlemen like LTB, I can be turned off by the rules of some providers but hey, we have the option to avoid them. Some people don't mind. My personal views are if everything is covered, then it's a question of finding a cheaper alternative if everything is covered.

  3. #7178

    McKenzie

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx

    She looks like a lot of fun but no incall + $3.5 makes this a pricy dream. Anyone seen her? Worth it?
    When I see a provider list "No, no, no", I pass, and that McKenzie lists them then has the temerity to charge $$$ . 50? Hell, no!

    LtB.

  4. #7177

    Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx

    She looks like a lot of fun but no incall + $3.5 makes this a pricy dream. Anyone seen her? Worth it?

    Greetings all, I remembered a while back that one of our members took the plunge with the lady in question and he posted a review about his visit. I used our handy search function and I inserted the name Mckenzie and there it was. If you look at post #5047 dated 11-12-21 you'll see his review of her and another provider he had the pleasure of seeing and another member Fuji offered his view as well.

  5. #7176
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Westside,

    I do believe you're on the right track with this one! I haven't seen her post before but, WOW, what a body!! If you succeed in seeing her, please post a review.

    Good luck and have fun!!

    LtB.
    Texted her but haven't gotten a reply. Go figure.

  6. #7175

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx

    She looks like a lot of fun but no incall + $3.5 makes this a pricy dream. Anyone seen her? Worth it?
    Completely not worth it. I don't know what she is smoking. She has a ton of damage to the belly.

  7. #7174

    Mckenzie Morgan

    https://tryst.link/escort/mckenzimorganxx

    She looks like a lot of fun but no incall + $3.5 makes this a pricy dream. Anyone seen her? Worth it?

  8. #7173
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalBrew2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 6 months ago after a positive review on this board. I did not enjoy myself. She is ugly in the face and thick in the wrong areas. For an extra $20 BBFS was offered but I still went soft and couldn't finish. She seemed to be living at the Quality Inn in Simpsonville at the time.
    Ouch. Thanks for saving me 250. Sounds like a train wreck.

  9. #7172

    Lilqueenbaby

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    This is my first time seeing her ad on Tryst. The pics look hot. Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilqueenbaby
    Westside,

    I do believe you're on the right track with this one! I haven't seen her post before but, WOW, what a body!! If you succeed in seeing her, please post a review.

    Good luck and have fun!!

    LtB.

  10. #7171
    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    This is my first time seeing her ad on Tryst. The pics look hot. Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilqueenbaby
    None here, but agree with you. TOFFT; today! And report back!

  11. #7170

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by SeasonalBrew2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 6 months ago after a positive review on this board. I did not enjoy myself. She is ugly in the face and thick in the wrong areas. For an extra $20 BBFS was offered but I still went soft and couldn't finish. She seemed to be living at the Quality Inn in Simpsonville at the time.
    Yeah she is definitely bottom of the barrel. She has a Snapchat and posts pics that would make me cross the street to avoid her much less paying to meet her.

  12. #7169

    Moni Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Westside83  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Moni Love? Thoughts I saw a review on here somewhere but can't find anything in the search?

    https://tryst.link/escort/savag3love
    I saw her about 6 months ago after a positive review on this board. I did not enjoy myself. She is ugly in the face and thick in the wrong areas. For an extra $20 BBFS was offered but I still went soft and couldn't finish. She seemed to be living at the Quality Inn in Simpsonville at the time.

  13. #7168

    LilQueenBaby. Tryst

    This is my first time seeing her ad on Tryst. The pics look hot. Any intel?

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilqueenbaby

  14. #7167

    Moni Love

    Anyone seen Moni Love? Thought I saw a review on here somewhere but can't find anything in the search?

    https://tryst.link/escort/savag3love

  15. #7166

    Ivy / Brooke

    Is she cosplaying YouTube comedian Miranda sings?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails new-merchandise.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape