Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 10966
-
01-26-22 11:05 #6286Senior Member

Posts: 55Sorry
That sucks! In this game long enough, this crap eventually happens. Most of us learn the hard way. Good luck in the future!
Originally Posted by JamesWoods
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 10:40 #6285Senior Member

Posts: 702Your optimism got you in that situation in the first place, and it'll happen again if you don't adjust your approach a bit.
Originally Posted by JamesWoods
[View Original Post]
The distance between a girl who will merely dash with the cash, and a girl who'll bring a guy in to also rob you and / or beat you, is relatively small.
-
01-26-22 10:36 #6284Senior Member

Posts: 702It's my understanding that Venmo does not share bank account info with the recipient -- only the Venmo details which can be anonymized (fake name, anonymous gmail account, etc.).
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 09:14 #6283Senior Member

Posts: 94This is very much my experience as well. The mindset that makes for a successful stripper is 100% hustle, 24/7. As long as you can deal with that, they can be a lot of fun. Had a fairly long term thing in the pre-SA era with a straight up gorgeous woman in Orange County, CA back in the day. She'd had a tough childhood and had a lot of demons, but she was also smart, curious, and eager to learn. We bonded over a shared passion for food and wine, as well as both of us discovering that we were into D / s play. She was very submissive once she'd realized I was a safe space.
Originally Posted by BR1201
[View Original Post]
One thing I'd add is that a lot of times these girls are used to the men in their life using them, not only as sex objects, but also economically. If you can slide into a space where you can add value to their life beyond the financial, with actual mentor ship, emotional support, and access to social, business, and cultural spaces, you can find yourself with something special. If you can't, you'll either be another leech or another customer, and it'll probably never be special. And, let's be honest, if your only jam is fucking beautiful women, that might be okay too.
-
01-26-22 09:06 #6282Senior Member

Posts: 142Venmo etc
Have you been able to link Venmo etc to an anonymous credit card? I have found that most will only link to and withdraw money from a verified checking 3.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 08:52 #6281Senior Member

Posts: 203Strippers
Strippers is a pretty wide open topic pun intended. I've been seeing one off of SA for several years. I've also dated a few here and there. They are definitely all about the money at first. Because they can't usually separate what they're doing on SA with what they do at the club. Consistent bonus is they usually know how to make you feel good, desired, etc and they like to put on a bit of a performance. Obviously they like to get naked so you don't have to make much of an effort there.
Originally Posted by Boston234
[View Original Post]
Once you get a routine going you find out who they really are because they don't have to do their whole hustle to get you to pay for things. Many of them are indeed crazy and the result of some trauma but some just are hot and realized pretty quickly how to use their assets to make guys give them what they want. I would say overall experiences have been positive. A lot of them need help doing simple things like managing money, investing, real estate, legal problems, etc.
One additional unique bonus above other potential hotties on SA is you can usually sample the goods at the club before committing to some kind of OTC relationship. You have to get used to their lifestyle though and that's probably the worst part about the whole dynamic. By night they are in hustle mode and doing whatever they want to extract money out of guys. By day, outside the club, similar attitude to some extent but I've had a lot of fun with them if you can get them to talk about their stripper persona as just a job or separate it from what you do together. Like don't talk about the club all the time. Because if you let your relationship be defined by that then you're just a glorified customer who they know outside.
Just depends on what you're up for from a BS tolerance perspective. There is a significant amount of BS to deal with.
-
01-26-22 08:48 #6280Senior Member

Posts: 82Ymmv
Normally that is my policy too. I was thrown off a little because the conversations seemed good. I can usually tell after the first few messages back and forth if it is going to be a waste of time. Like I said, no real red flags. The date was going well to that point.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
If someone meets with her and it is a positive experience I would love to know. Maybe this was some other girl using her pics, or something? I am an optimist.
Have fun. Be careful.
JW.
-
01-26-22 07:58 #6279Senior Member

Posts: 266True
First, do m&g first. What if you discover the girl is a whack job? Lifeless? Terrible personality? Happened to me once at m&g and couldn't wait to bail.
Second, make hotel reservation as late as possible-preferably when you see them arrive in parking lot.
Third, show the money if they ask (and they will) and put it in a secure place so they can't just grab and dash, move it during a break in the action and always give the money at the end.
After a few dates I just move to venmo. Most guys aren't comfortable with that but I like the convenience and avoids making the whole deal seem transactional and them feeling like a _ It also tends to limit any further discussion of money, like, "Can we do a higher ppm moving forward? "My oil bill just came".
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 00:17 #6278Senior Member

Posts: 108Not recently. Back in the 2000's I fucked a couple Burning Angel models (paid) who were also strippers, those were the days.
Originally Posted by Boston234
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 23:17 #6277Senior Member

Posts: 1089I would also NEVER EVER get a hotel room for a outcall before even meeting the SB. You need a meet and greet first before ever booking a hotel room plain and simple.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 21:35 #6276Senior Member

Posts: 664Good post Good info don't GIVE MONEY UP FRONT
James Woods;5745393]Quick Quick Version:
She reached out via SA. Usual pleasantries. Seemed to check out. Moved the convo to Snap Chat. Set up a meet at a local hotel. Wanted 4. 5 for BBFS or 5 for Greek.
Seemed like a pro, she didn't pop any other red flags.
Later at hotel she comes in, makes small talk, we get comfortable. She asks about the donation, we get that out of the way. She is heavier than in the pics but I roll with it. She plays with Mr. Happy for a couple min, gets a text notification, apologizes, and says she will be right back. Leaves her purse on the bedside table to "prove she will be back", and runs out to her car. 15 min goes by and it becomes clear that she took off. Blocked me on all communications. I check the bag (not a half bad LV knock off) and it's empty sans a bottle of shitty perfume.
Buyer beware. YMMV.
JW. [ / QUOTE.
Most guys show her the money but do not give it to them.
I have had 2 walk outs a long time ago when I first started in this hobby.
Be careful.
-
01-25-22 14:32 #6275Senior Member

Posts: 82The quick. Quick version
Quick Quick Version:
Originally Posted by JClearMan1
[View Original Post]
She reached out via SA. Usual pleasantries. Seemed to check out. Moved the convo to Snap Chat. Set up a meet at a local hotel. Wanted 4. 5 for BBFS or 5 for Greek.
Seemed like a pro, she didn't pop any other red flags.
Later at hotel she comes in, makes small talk, we get comfortable. She asks about the donation, we get that out of the way. She is heavier than in the pics but I roll with it. She plays with Mr. Happy for a couple min, gets a text notification, apologizes, and says she will be right back. Leaves her purse on the bedside table to "prove she will be back", and runs out to her car. 15 min goes by and it becomes clear that she took off. Blocked me on all communications. I check the bag (not a half bad LV knock off) and it's empty sans a bottle of shitty perfume.
Buyer beware. YMMV.
JW.
-
01-25-22 13:52 #6274Senior Member

Posts: 96I'd stay clear of that site. TONS of bots and very few real women. SA has a lot of scammers and flaws, but SB is the worst. Here's a post from a former employee.
Originally Posted by LoveOralNs
[View Original Post]
https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...from_employee/
-
01-25-22 13:01 #6273Senior Member

Posts: 28Strippers?
I was wondering what is people's experience with strippers?
I've met three so far and they were definitely all about the money. One was OK, one I passed, and the last one I only found out she used to be a stripper after meeting her a few times. The last one honestly wasn't the best experience. She was very attractive but she would ignore texts and be stone cold when we met. I think she had a narcissistic personality disorder.
Not sure if most strippers are like this and I should avoid them in general?
-
01-25-22 10:11 #6272Senior Member

Posts: 33Card advice
Hi.
I have seen a couple of ads on Secret Benefits that I thought were interesting and worth trying but I can't get any vanilla or prepaid visa to work. Anyone have suggestions of a card that works??
Thanks for your help.










Reply With Quote





