Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 732 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #6286

    Sorry

    That sucks! In this game long enough, this crap eventually happens. Most of us learn the hard way. Good luck in the future!

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods  [View Original Post]
    Quick Quick Version:

    She reached out via SA. Usual pleasantries. Seemed to check out. Moved the convo to Snap Chat. Set up a meet at a local hotel. Wanted 4. 5 for BBFS or 5 for Greek.

    Seemed like a pro, she didn't pop any other red flags.

    Later at hotel she comes in, makes small talk, we get comfortable. She asks about the donation, we get that out of the way. She is heavier than in the pics but I roll with it. She plays with Mr. Happy for a couple min, gets a text notification, apologizes, and says she will be right back. Leaves her purse on the bedside table to "prove she will be back", and runs out to her car. 15 min goes by and it becomes clear that she took off. Blocked me on all communications. I check the bag (not a half bad LV knock off) and it's empty sans a bottle of shitty perfume.

    Buyer beware. YMMV.

    JW.

  2. #6285
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWoods  [View Original Post]

    If someone meets with her and it is a positive experience I would love to know. Maybe this was some other girl using her pics, or something? I am an optimist.
    Your optimism got you in that situation in the first place, and it'll happen again if you don't adjust your approach a bit.

    The distance between a girl who will merely dash with the cash, and a girl who'll bring a guy in to also rob you and / or beat you, is relatively small.

  3. #6284
    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    Have you been able to link Venmo etc to an anonymous credit card? I have found that most will only link to and withdraw money from a verified checking 3.
    It's my understanding that Venmo does not share bank account info with the recipient -- only the Venmo details which can be anonymized (fake name, anonymous gmail account, etc.).

  4. #6283
    Quote Originally Posted by BR1201  [View Original Post]
    Once you get a routine going you find out who they really are because they don't have to do their whole hustle to get you to pay for things. Many of them are indeed crazy and the result of some trauma but some just are hot and realized pretty quickly how to use their assets to make guys give them what they want. I would say overall experiences have been positive. A lot of them need help doing simple things like managing money, investing, real estate, legal problems, etc.
    This is very much my experience as well. The mindset that makes for a successful stripper is 100% hustle, 24/7. As long as you can deal with that, they can be a lot of fun. Had a fairly long term thing in the pre-SA era with a straight up gorgeous woman in Orange County, CA back in the day. She'd had a tough childhood and had a lot of demons, but she was also smart, curious, and eager to learn. We bonded over a shared passion for food and wine, as well as both of us discovering that we were into D / s play. She was very submissive once she'd realized I was a safe space.

    One thing I'd add is that a lot of times these girls are used to the men in their life using them, not only as sex objects, but also economically. If you can slide into a space where you can add value to their life beyond the financial, with actual mentor ship, emotional support, and access to social, business, and cultural spaces, you can find yourself with something special. If you can't, you'll either be another leech or another customer, and it'll probably never be special. And, let's be honest, if your only jam is fucking beautiful women, that might be okay too.

  5. #6282

    Venmo etc

    Have you been able to link Venmo etc to an anonymous credit card? I have found that most will only link to and withdraw money from a verified checking 3.

    Quote Originally Posted by JDeller  [View Original Post]
    After a few dates I just move to venmo. Most guys aren't comfortable with that but I like the convenience and avoids making the whole deal seem transactional and them feeling like a _ It also tends to limit any further discussion of money, like, "Can we do a higher ppm moving forward? "My oil bill just came".

  6. #6281

    Strippers

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston234  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering what is people's experience with strippers?

    I've met three so far and they were definitely all about the money. One was OK, one I passed, and the last one I only found out she used to be a stripper after meeting her a few times. The last one honestly wasn't the best experience. She was very attractive but she would ignore texts and be stone cold when we met. I think she had a narcissistic personality disorder.

    Not sure if most strippers are like this and I should avoid them in general?
    Strippers is a pretty wide open topic pun intended. I've been seeing one off of SA for several years. I've also dated a few here and there. They are definitely all about the money at first. Because they can't usually separate what they're doing on SA with what they do at the club. Consistent bonus is they usually know how to make you feel good, desired, etc and they like to put on a bit of a performance. Obviously they like to get naked so you don't have to make much of an effort there.

    Once you get a routine going you find out who they really are because they don't have to do their whole hustle to get you to pay for things. Many of them are indeed crazy and the result of some trauma but some just are hot and realized pretty quickly how to use their assets to make guys give them what they want. I would say overall experiences have been positive. A lot of them need help doing simple things like managing money, investing, real estate, legal problems, etc.

    One additional unique bonus above other potential hotties on SA is you can usually sample the goods at the club before committing to some kind of OTC relationship. You have to get used to their lifestyle though and that's probably the worst part about the whole dynamic. By night they are in hustle mode and doing whatever they want to extract money out of guys. By day, outside the club, similar attitude to some extent but I've had a lot of fun with them if you can get them to talk about their stripper persona as just a job or separate it from what you do together. Like don't talk about the club all the time. Because if you let your relationship be defined by that then you're just a glorified customer who they know outside.

    Just depends on what you're up for from a BS tolerance perspective. There is a significant amount of BS to deal with.

  7. #6280

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I would also NEVER EVER get a hotel room for a outcall before even meeting the SB. You need a meet and greet first before ever booking a hotel room plain and simple.
    Normally that is my policy too. I was thrown off a little because the conversations seemed good. I can usually tell after the first few messages back and forth if it is going to be a waste of time. Like I said, no real red flags. The date was going well to that point.

    If someone meets with her and it is a positive experience I would love to know. Maybe this was some other girl using her pics, or something? I am an optimist.

    Have fun. Be careful.

    JW.

  8. #6279

    True

    First, do m&g first. What if you discover the girl is a whack job? Lifeless? Terrible personality? Happened to me once at m&g and couldn't wait to bail.

    Second, make hotel reservation as late as possible-preferably when you see them arrive in parking lot.

    Third, show the money if they ask (and they will) and put it in a secure place so they can't just grab and dash, move it during a break in the action and always give the money at the end.

    After a few dates I just move to venmo. Most guys aren't comfortable with that but I like the convenience and avoids making the whole deal seem transactional and them feeling like a _ It also tends to limit any further discussion of money, like, "Can we do a higher ppm moving forward? "My oil bill just came".

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I would also NEVER EVER get a hotel room for a outcall before even meeting the SB. You need a meet and greet first before ever booking a hotel room plain and simple.

  9. #6278
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston234  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering what is people's experience with strippers?
    Not recently. Back in the 2000's I fucked a couple Burning Angel models (paid) who were also strippers, those were the days.

  10. #6277
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    James Woods;5745393]Quick Quick Version:

    She reached out via SA. Usual pleasantries. Seemed to check out. Moved the convo to Snap Chat. Set up a meet at a local hotel. Wanted 4. 5 for BBFS or 5 for Greek.

    Seemed like a pro, she didn't pop any other red flags.

    Later at hotel she comes in, makes small talk, we get comfortable. She asks about the donation, we get that out of the way. She is heavier than in the pics but I roll with it. She plays with Mr. Happy for a couple min, gets a text notification, apologizes, and says she will be right back. Leaves her purse on the bedside table to "prove she will be back", and runs out to her car. 15 min goes by and it becomes clear that she took off. Blocked me on all communications. I check the bag (not a half bad LV knock off) and it's empty sans a bottle of shitty perfume.

    Buyer beware. YMMV.

    JW. [ / QUOTE.

    Most guys show her the money but do not give it to them.

    I have had 2 walk outs a long time ago when I first started in this hobby.

    Be careful.
    I would also NEVER EVER get a hotel room for a outcall before even meeting the SB. You need a meet and greet first before ever booking a hotel room plain and simple.

  11. #6276

    Good post Good info don't GIVE MONEY UP FRONT

    James Woods;5745393]Quick Quick Version:

    She reached out via SA. Usual pleasantries. Seemed to check out. Moved the convo to Snap Chat. Set up a meet at a local hotel. Wanted 4. 5 for BBFS or 5 for Greek.

    Seemed like a pro, she didn't pop any other red flags.

    Later at hotel she comes in, makes small talk, we get comfortable. She asks about the donation, we get that out of the way. She is heavier than in the pics but I roll with it. She plays with Mr. Happy for a couple min, gets a text notification, apologizes, and says she will be right back. Leaves her purse on the bedside table to "prove she will be back", and runs out to her car. 15 min goes by and it becomes clear that she took off. Blocked me on all communications. I check the bag (not a half bad LV knock off) and it's empty sans a bottle of shitty perfume.

    Buyer beware. YMMV.

    JW. [ / QUOTE.

    Most guys show her the money but do not give it to them.

    I have had 2 walk outs a long time ago when I first started in this hobby.

    Be careful.

  12. #6275

    The quick. Quick version

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    "Too long to post here"? _Here_ is the right place to post a long scammer story, so we can all benefit from your experience.
    Quick Quick Version:

    She reached out via SA. Usual pleasantries. Seemed to check out. Moved the convo to Snap Chat. Set up a meet at a local hotel. Wanted 4. 5 for BBFS or 5 for Greek.

    Seemed like a pro, she didn't pop any other red flags.

    Later at hotel she comes in, makes small talk, we get comfortable. She asks about the donation, we get that out of the way. She is heavier than in the pics but I roll with it. She plays with Mr. Happy for a couple min, gets a text notification, apologizes, and says she will be right back. Leaves her purse on the bedside table to "prove she will be back", and runs out to her car. 15 min goes by and it becomes clear that she took off. Blocked me on all communications. I check the bag (not a half bad LV knock off) and it's empty sans a bottle of shitty perfume.

    Buyer beware. YMMV.

    JW.

  13. #6274
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveOralNs  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    I have seen a couple of ads on Secret Benefits that I thought were interesting and worth trying but I can't get any vanilla or prepaid visa to work. Anyone have suggestions of a card that works??

    Thanks for your help.
    I'd stay clear of that site. TONS of bots and very few real women. SA has a lot of scammers and flaws, but SB is the worst. Here's a post from a former employee.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifest...from_employee/

  14. #6273

    Strippers?

    I was wondering what is people's experience with strippers?

    I've met three so far and they were definitely all about the money. One was OK, one I passed, and the last one I only found out she used to be a stripper after meeting her a few times. The last one honestly wasn't the best experience. She was very attractive but she would ignore texts and be stone cold when we met. I think she had a narcissistic personality disorder.

    Not sure if most strippers are like this and I should avoid them in general?

  15. #6272

    Card advice

    Hi.

    I have seen a couple of ads on Secret Benefits that I thought were interesting and worth trying but I can't get any vanilla or prepaid visa to work. Anyone have suggestions of a card that works??

    Thanks for your help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape